ADVERTISEMENT

Should Samantha Bee be fired?

New lib on the Chat...Let’s try. Hobnail, what polices do you disagree with President Trump on? Are you doing better today than 2 years ago?
I think Hobnail Kid is one of those liberal women who said they were so stressed out about the 2016 election that it ruined their sex life, so I would guess that she is most certainly NOT doing better than she was 2 years ago.

I think he’s saying that he’s tracking you, so you better cancel your account and quit posting. It would save us from listening to your liberal horseshat and keep you from getting your ass beat. It’s a win-win if you ask me.
I was hoping for sort of a win-lose scenario, where we’re saved from listening to his horseshat and he still gets his ass beat.

I was hoping for sort of a win-lose scenario, where we’re saved from listening to his horseshat and he still gets his ass beat.
I’m going to do something that may shock some of you. I’m going to plead with benchwarmer to not do bodily harm to poor ole Trim. He’s a Dawg fan and has been a memeber here since 2005.

Don’t get me wrong....I’m all for smacking around a liberal if need be, but we should look for Gator or Yellow Jacket lib to physically abuse and just dog-cuss the UGA liberals.

I’m going to do something that may shock some of you. I’m going to plead with benchwarmer to not do bodily harm to poor ole Trim. He’s a Dawg fan and has been a memeber here since 2005.

Don’t get me wrong....I’m all for smacking around a liberal if need be, but we should look for Gator or Yellow Jacket lib to physically abuse and just dog-cuss the UGA liberals.
Good luck. I’m afraid bench needs a sincere apology. If I were Trim, I’d be shopping for fake moustaches and buck teeth.

I think he’s saying that he’s tracking you, so you better cancel your account and quit posting. It would save us from listening to your liberal horseshat and keep you from getting your ass beat. It’s a win-win if you ask me.
Man you make me laugh. You've been drinking too much zima again.

That's so sweet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT