ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee senate bans chemtrails

Damn you have got to be kidding, affects the sunlight. Global climate change oh hell! Is there anything democrats willl not do for power.

You got that @Moosefish ? Don’t you be driving your B-52 over them hillbillies spraying out contraband.
I refuse to debate the very concept of "chemtrails" w/ anyone, anymore. It's mind-numbingly dumb.

There is a HUGE difference between:

1. Seeding clouds for rain...which has been done for decades
2. Theories of putting things in the atmosphere to try and 'reverse' global warming via solar reflection (which this bill seems to address) and has been put out as a possibility.

AND

3. The bat$h!t insane "theory" of Air Force aircraft "chemtrailing" mind-control chemicals (or similar) in the atmosphere, by pointing out simple contrails of aircraft over standard training spaces.

So..."YES"...."CHEMTRAILS" are a beyond-stupid "CONSPIRACY THEORY" that nobody with an IQ above absolute zero actually believes.

/fin

:p

I refuse to debate the very concept of "chemtrails" w/ anyone, anymore. It's mind-numbingly dumb.

There is a HUGE difference between:

1. Seeding clouds for rain...which has been done for decades
2. Theories of putting things in the atmosphere to try and 'reverse' global warming via solar reflection (which this bill seems to address) and has been put out as a possibility.

AND

3. The bat$h!t insane "theory" of Air Force aircraft "chemtrailing" mind-control chemicals (or similar) in the atmosphere, by pointing out simple contrails of aircraft over standard training spaces.

So..."YES"...."CHEMTRAILS" are a beyond-stupid "CONSPIRACY THEORY" that nobody with an IQ above absolute zero actually believes.

/fin

:p
I know that Utah seeds for snow, great skiing 30 minutes from the airport

Reactions: Moosefish
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT