ADVERTISEMENT

Trump at slain officer's funeral

3 Pete

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 8, 2001
Disneyland
Biden would look at his watch like he did for that soldier.
former-president-donald-trump-attends-79145070.jpg

Last edited:
Biden would look at his watch like he did for that soldier.
former-president-donald-trump-attends-79145070.jpg
Is he making it political, sure. Supposedly it’s at the request of the family. If so, then although I think a phone call and private meeting maybe better I do understand it. The NY leadership is 100% to blame. Their no bail no jail contributed to killing of this officer. They are Biden teammates and supporters. This killing should negatively reflect on our current President . Trump is going to exploit it, good or bad.

Is he making it political, sure. Supposedly it’s at the request of the family. If so, then although I think a phone call and private meeting maybe better I do understand it. The NY leadership is 100% to blame. Their no bail no jail contributed to killing of this officer. They are Biden teammates and supporters. This killing should negatively reflect on our current President . Trump is going to exploit it, good or bad.
As he should! And that is exactly what is happening. Biden is to blame for this mess in all of these cities.

Man you need to stop. You are embarrassing.
Right my mistake he called them "Losers".

He sure looked after the veterans and military after he became president. The military liked him a lot. What has Biden done for the veterans and military?

He sure looked after the veterans and military after he became president. The military liked him a lot. What has Biden done for the veterans and military?
I'm doing pretty well actually thanks for asking. Great job still working for the Air Force, bank account is overflowing and have my health. I can't complain.

Trump shows support for fallen LEO while praising and promising to pardon hundreds of felons convicted of violent attacks on LEOs. Interesting.

And just like every evil you post about Trump. Biden says hold my beer. It is about policy. And Joe’s policies suck.

He only cares about people who poll well for him. Never said a word about the 1000’s of officers injured and assaulted during the summer of love. He sure does support those capital police. How bout the secret service and White House security hit by bricks and rocks during the summer of love. Crickets.

Trump shows support for fallen LEO while praising and promising to pardon hundreds of felons convicted of violent attacks on LEOs. Interesting.

Man that riot was instigated by the police. They were shooting people in the head at 20 feet and knocking them unconscious when they were at the barricade. The people asked them to stop but they didn’t. That’s what got them riled up.

And just like every evil you post about Trump. Biden says hold my beer. It is about policy. And Joe’s policies suck.

He only cares about people who poll well from him. Never said a word about the 1000’s of officers injured and assaulted during the summer of love.
O
You're asking why I hate someone who thinks fallen veterans are "losers" and "suckers"?🤔
I don’t remember him saying anything like that. I remember him saying something about McCain but nobody else. He opens his mouth sometimes when he should keep it closed. I agree with you on that but actions speak louder than words and he helped this economy and nation while he was president I don’t care what anybody says.

Reactions: ClydeDawg
You're asking why I hate someone who thinks fallen veterans are "losers" and "suckers"?🤔

O

I don’t remember him saying anything like that. I remember him saying something about McCain but nobody else. He opens his mouth sometimes when he should keep it closed. I agree with you on that but actions speak louder than words and he helped this economy and nation while he was president I don’t care what anybody says.
Trump has made some idiotic comments about the military. He has had some positive moments there too, but he has made some serious enemies in the military. Milley was basically treasonous he hated Trump so much. Some of his shenanigans have come out recently. Trump said he was going to shake up the swamp. Well. He pissed off a ton of politicians and military people along the way. They are now coming for him. Will be interesting how this turns out. Biden according to some retired military have turned them into a woke joke.

This was sent out today below:

“If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle.

But in Joe Biden's woke military, she'd be the poster child.

I'm a ret. Brigadier General & combat veteran who deployed to some of the most desolate corners of the world.

I was responsible for the lives of countless men & women who answered the call.

So believe me when I say it's nothing short of DISGUSTING that Joe Biden cares more about military participation trophies for the transgender mob than he does about the lives of our troops.

I hold our nation's military & those who are willing to serve very close to my heart. It's personal for me.

I spent over 40 years serving in the military to defend everything that makes AMERICA GREAT.

Better men than me made the ultimate sacrifice to do the same.

I did NOT serve so that the woke radicals could destroy it.

Now, I'm running for Congress to stop Joe Biden and his woke left insanity that endangers the lives of all who wear the uniform.

But my candidacy enrages everyone from the woke left to the war-mongering globalist RINO's & they're spending millions to stop me in my tracks.

My biggest & most important fundraising deadline is quickly approaching- but without a huge surge in grassroots support, I'm afraid I'll come up short & ultimately be defeated.

So from the heart of a soldier, I'm humbly asking for your help today.

I'm not one to look the gift horse in the mouth. I won't put a number on it.

But whatever it may be, I will never, ever forget what you did for me today.”

Sincerely,
Ret. Brigadier General Chris Walker

Last edited:
Thank you for your service! But why as a military are you so against Trump. You seem to hate him for what reason?
Can I ask you a question? Are you military or are a contractor for the military. If I am not mistaken the military stationed overseas are begging for money to help feed them and their families. I don’t know what is going on but they are asking for help. Can you explain why you are doing so great when the deployed are begging for help.

Reactions: aadco
O

The words from our commander in chief about our troops he leads do in fact matter as much as his actions (same goes for Biden). While it wasn't a sound bite to the press, it made rounds quickly after it surfaced. 2018 trip to France; this article just rehashes it in 2020.

Reactions: GarrDawg
Can I ask you a question? Are you military or are i a contractor for the military. If I am not mistaken the military stationed overseas are begging for money to help feed them and their families. I don’t know what is going on but they are asking for help. Can you explain why you are doing so great when the deployed are begging for help.
I didn’t even know that was a thing. Apparently bad and been going on for years.

The military is a microcosm of the country. No wonder who likes Biden. Enlisted and lower ranked military can’t afford food. The ones whose bank accounts are overflowing eat steak. If deployed, you mostly eat shit it sounds like. What in the hell. This is awful.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Trump has made some idiotic comments about the military. He has had some positive moments there too, but he has made some serious enemies in the military. Milley was basically treasonous he hated Trump so much. Some of his shenanigans have come out recently. Trump said he was going to shake up the swamp. Well. He pissed off a ton of politicians and military people along the way. They are now coming for him. Will be interesting how this turns out. Biden according to some retired military have turned them into a woke joke.

I'm a ret. Brigadier General & combat veteran who deployed to some of the most desolate corners of the world.

So believe me when I say it's nothing short of DISGUSTING that Joe Biden cares more about military participation trophies for the transgender mob than he does about the lives of our troops.

I hold our nation's military & those who are willing to serve very close to my heart. It's personal for me.

I spent over 40 years serving in the military to defend everything that makes AMERICA GREAT.

Now, I'm running for Congress to stop Joe Biden and his woke left insanity that endangers the lives of all who wear the uniform.

But my candidacy enrages everyone from the woke left to the war-mongering globalist RINO's & they're spending millions to stop me in my tracks.

My biggest & most important fundraising deadline is quickly approaching- but without a huge surge in grassroots support, I'm afraid I'll come up short & ultimately be defeated.

Sincerely,
I had a brother who paid the ultimate price in WW2. I love all of our military and veterans. But I also don’t like the ones that you mentioned they should be weeded out.

Sincerely,
I respect his position. And that's fine he feels that way.

Here's my position on all this (if it matters):

I don't care if you are gay, straight, trans, extraterrestrial, illegal alien, Muslim, Christian, Jew, atheist, etc...if you signed up to join and serve in the US armed forces, you got more balls than me even if you chopped em off.

Signed, BIL of active duty Naval officer/aviator (who hasn't complained about any woke issues).

I had a brother who paid the ultimate price in WW2. I love all of our military and veterans. But I also don’t like the ones that you mentioned they should be weeded out.
Other than my father, my biggest influence in my life was my grandfather, who lost an eye in ww2 after being shot in the face. Feel the same about the military. I appreciate sho for his service. Don’t like hearing our military are going hungry while illegals are staying in hotels getting five star meals.

You should see what is in the 1.2 trillion dollar spending bill. It will make you sick. And want to strangle politicians on both sides of the isle. It is embarrassing. Another mother load to the Ukraine though. They could feed and house the homeless for that money.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I didn’t even know that was a thing. Apparently bad and been going on for years.

The military is a microcosm of the country. No wonder who likes Biden. Enlisted and lower ranked military can’t afford food. The ones whose bank accounts are overflowing eat steak. If deployed, you mostly eat shit it sounds like. What in the hell. This is awful.
Who are the ones that their bank are overflowing and eating steak. Are these the officers and generals? If so they should be arrested and charged with treason for letting their enlisted suffer like this without saying anything. Something should be done to stop this shit. And Biden should be shot for making our military a woke society and a joke to the world.

I respect his position. And that's fine he feels that way.

Here's my position on all this (if it matters):

I don't care if you are gay, straight, trans, extraterrestrial, illegal alien, Muslim, Christian, Jew, atheist, etc...if you signed up to join and serve in the US armed forces, you got more balls than me even if you chopped em off.

Signed, BIL of active duty Naval officer/aviator (who hasn't complained about any woke issues).
I don’t have an issue with it either to be honest. Serve if you want to serve. Just sharing an opinion of someone who was a huge part of the military. I am not active or inactive military so I don’t have a dog in the fight. Or any right to care who someone serves side by side with. There are just as many military I bet that feel like the retired general as your brother in law. I will let them hash it out. But this shit of these guys going hungry while we treat illegals like long lost ambassadors is some straight bullshit however. While we also sent extra money to Ukrainians so they could have some money in their pocket doesn’t fly either. Our people should come first. Especially, deployed military or anyone serving.

I don’t have an issue with it either to be honest. Serve if you want to serve. Just sharing an opinion of someone who was a huge part of the military. I am not active or inactive military so I don’t have a dog in the fight. Or any right to care who someone serves side by side with. There are just as many military I bet that feel like the retired general as your brother in law. I will let them hash it out. But this shit of these guys going hungry while we treat illegals like long lost ambassadors is some straight bullshit however. While we also sent extra money to Ukrainians so they could have some money in their pocket doesn’t fly either. Our people should come first. Especially, deployed military or anyone serving.
🍻

BS. Another hit job by the media. They can write anything they want using an "anonymous" source. I do not believe for one minute Trump said that. It is totally out of his character. Trump loves our country and our military (not the pentagon brass) and his actions show it.

Good ol' anonymous sources. Meanwhile, real people (with names) who were there say otherwise.

John Bolton, who is certainly no Trump fan, said that report was "simply false." He went on to say, about the claims in the article, "At the critical point Saturday morning, when the decision was made not to go to Aisne-Marne, that he made the disparaging remarks, and he did not."

Top aid to Chief of Staff John Kelly, Zach Fuentes, who was there, said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let anyone call fallen Marines losers?"

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also denied the claims in an interview on Fox News in September 2020. He said, 'I was with him for a good part of that trip, if I'm thinking about this visit and the timing right, and I never heard him use the words that are described in that article. Just, I never saw it.'"

Jamie McCort, US Ambassador to France and Monaco, said, "In my presence, POTUS has NEVER denigrated any member of the US military or anyone in service to our country. And he certainly did not that day, either. Let me add, he was devastated to not be able to go to the cemetery at Belleau Wood. In fact, the next day, he attended and spoke at the ceremony in Suresnes in the pouring rain.”

That's most of the people who were in the room.

Regarding the original topic of this thread, even one co-host of The View acknowledges that Trump understands what resonates with the average American. While Joe Biden was at a high dollar fundraiser with Obama and a list of celebrity endorsers, Trump attended the wake for Officer Diller. Actions speak louder than (anonymous) words.

Last edited:

The words from our commander in chief about our troops he leads do in fact matter as much as his actions (same goes for Biden). While it wasn't a sound bite to the press, it made rounds quickly after it surfaced. 2018 trip to France; this article just rehashes it in 2020.
I am sorry but I just don’t believe he said that. I believe it is something someone wrote that hates him.

Reactions: cherrydawg
I am sorry but I just don’t believe he said that. I believe it is something someone wrote that hates him.
I don't really have a dog in the fight. But he disparaged a sitting senator for being a POW and made other remarks as well. I'd say the possibility he said something to that effect is pretty high. He has no problem disparaging anyone (as he continues to do with the judges in New York). It's part of his schtick.

I don't really have a dog in the fight. But he disparaged a sitting senator for being a POW and made other remarks as well. I'd say the possibility he said something to that effect is pretty high. He has no problem disparaging anyone (as he continues to do with the judges in New York). It's part of his schtick.
Trump says a lot of controversial things but multiple people in the room say that he didn't call fallen soldiers losers. Now, he did say he didn't consider McCain a hero but that only came after McCain called his supporters goony birds. Calling Trump anti military is almost as dumb as calling a deregulating federalist a fascist.

He only cares about people who poll well for him. Never said a word about the 1000’s of officers injured and assaulted during the summer of love. He sure does support those capital police. How bout the secret service and White House security hit by bricks and rocks during the summer of love. Crickets.
I’ve already posted his multiple condemnations of violence during the summer riots multiple times, with dates and sources. But ok.

Even if you were right, and your aren’t, it a false equivalency regardless.

According to you, Biden didn’t speak out enough.

Trump praises the felons carrying his flag, calls them patriots and promises to pardon them.

Sorry you can’t understand the obvious differences between the two.

• Haha
Hey man this shit about him saying stuff about our fallen soldiers was proven a lie. And he has reason to disparage those judges. They are Obama appointed radicals that have said before the trial that they were going after him. He will never get a fair trial in NY or DC.

I’ve already posted his multiple condemnations of violence during the summer riots multiple times, with dates and sources. But ok.

Trump praises the felons carrying his flag, calls them patriots and promises to pardon them.

Will you just ain’t right man!

If you believe Biden gave two shits about either the capital police or the police during the summer of love you are delusional. If it polls well, he will brown nose. At least you see what Trump is out front. Biden is a snake in the grass giving his loyalty to whatever helps his cause. If you can’t see what Biden is, you are the troubled one. I told you earlier I know what Trump is. You still think Biden is ok. Go look at the 2019 speeches I posted of his in this thread and get back to me. You won’t.

He didn’t condemn violence on police. Biden that is. He didn’t call the fallen retired officer killed protecting someone’s business. He hasn’t mentioned a damn word about one of the over 2000 officer assaulted and injured during the summer of love. Didn’t reach out to any of them. Or call for any violence against police to stop. I am laughing hysterically. His base would have made him walk the plank if he supported the police. That is what you posted about. Turns out the other stuff you posted about trump was total bullshit. Which is becoming way more common with your posts. Like you running with his Mercedes/melania reference for a few weeks till that was debunked.

You wanted trump to go on tv and tell people to go home. How hypocritical. Did Biden go on tv and tell people to stop protesting when it turned violent. Hell no he didn’t. None of the democrats did. Most of the Dem politicians were joining in or bailing out anyone who did get caught.

Last edited:
Good ol' anonymous sources. Meanwhile, real people (with names) who were there say otherwise.

John Bolton, who is certainly no Trump fan, said that report was "simply false." He went on to say, about the claims in the article, "At the critical point Saturday morning, when the decision was made not to go to Aisne-Marne, that he made the disparaging remarks, and he did not."

Top aid to Chief of Staff John Kelly, Zach Fuentes, who was there, said, "I did not hear POTUS call anyone losers when I told him about the weather. Honestly, do you think General Kelly would have stood by and let anyone call fallen Marines losers?"

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also denied the claims in an interview on Fox News in September 2020. He said, 'I was with him for a good part of that trip, if I'm thinking about this visit and the timing right, and I never heard him use the words that are described in that article. Just, I never saw it.'"

Jamie McCort, US Ambassador to France and Monaco, said, "In my presence, POTUS has NEVER denigrated any member of the US military or anyone in service to our country. And he certainly did not that day, either. Let me add, he was devastated to not be able to go to the cemetery at Belleau Wood. In fact, the next day, he attended and spoke at the ceremony in Suresnes in the pouring rain.”

That's most of the people who were in the room.

Regarding the original topic of this thread, even one co-host of The View acknowledges that Trump understands what resonates with the average American. While Joe Biden was at a high dollar fundraiser with Obama and a list of celebrity endorsers, Trump attended the wake for Officer Diller. Actions speak louder than (anonymous) words.
His former Chief of Staff John Kelly confirmed this. This was his longest serving CoS and the person he would have spent the most time with outside of his wife.

"A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them,'" Kelly said of Trump. "A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families — on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

• Haha
If any other CoS had come out and confirmed such things about a Dem prez you'd have no problem believing it but with Trump...nope he's deep state.

Reactions: jlstone412
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT