ADVERTISEMENT

Trump, master spy? Beyond laughable.

Boost Assendahm

Always Ready, Never Prepared
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Donald Trump is easy to dislike. He’s a world class ass. He is not a politician, certainly not a career politician. And in no one’s wildest imagination is or was he trusted by anyone above minimum wage inside the beltway. No one.

For us to seriously believe he had access to very sensitive, top secret nuclear information is ludicrous from the start. There is not one person that ever held a high office in DC more distrusted around DC than Trump.

To believe that “this guy” secretly orchestrated a plan to secure those (any) secrets for the purpose of selling them to leaders of other countries hostile to the U.S. and our interests is laughable. Add to this SNL skit worthy story the part where all of this billions of dollars worth of data was kept (hidden?) in cardboard boxes at his private residence with barely more security built in than many of us have in our own homes is truly hilarious. Are we kidding?

Original point should be who the hell in DC handed “top secret” data over to Trump? Who with that level of clearance would trust Donald Trump? And why? Do we think he just walked around in & out of every federal building with a big ring of keys hanging on his belt or maybe he had the MASTER key. Oooooh! How can we ever believe that?

What most of us truly believe is how much we despise Orange Man/Cheetoh Hitler/Trump, and more importantly how much we prefer to cast blame on anyone or anything rather than to even think of working together toward realistic, functional & sustainable solutions to our most enduring (common, always politicized but never solved) problems across our country.

Maybe, just maybe WE are the problem. This pin the tail on the donkey/elephant diversion called politics we currently allow is not getting the job done. Comically sad.

We too easily confuse whining about problems, finger pointing and name calling with being the adults in the room. Us children are not even close to growing up or waking up. We suck at governing ourselves. We pretend well, like children working the adults still left in the room. Too many of us want someone else to do it all, so we’re “FREE” to bitch about all the imperfections in the laws & public “$ervant$” we’ve had thrust (we voted for) upon us. Funny crowd, aren’t we?

Shame on every one of us for typically bellyaching instead of taking a truly active role in demanding realistic solutions in our neighborhoods, communities and states.

Happy Days!

Donald Trump is easy to dislike. He’s a world class ass. He is not a politician, certainly not a career politician. And in no one’s wildest imagination is or was he trusted by anyone above minimum wage inside the beltway. No one.

For us to seriously believe he had access to very sensitive, top secret nuclear information is ludicrous from the start. There is not one person that ever held a high office in DC more distrusted around DC than Trump.

To believe that “this guy” secretly orchestrated a plan to secure those (any) secrets for the purpose of selling them to leaders of other countries hostile to the U.S. and our interests is laughable. Add to this SNL skit worthy story the part where all of this billions of dollars worth of data was kept (hidden?) in cardboard boxes at his private residence with barely more security built in than many of us have in our own homes is truly hilarious. Are we kidding?

Original point should be who the hell in DC handed “top secret” data over to Trump? Who with that level of clearance would trust Donald Trump? And why? Do we think he just walked around in & out of every federal building with a big ring of keys hanging on his belt or maybe he had the MASTER key. Oooooh! How can we ever believe that?

What most of us truly believe is how much we despise Orange Man/Cheetoh Hitler/Trump, and more importantly how much we prefer to cast blame on anyone or anything rather than to even think of working together toward realistic, functional & sustainable solutions to our most enduring (common, always politicized but never solved) problems across our country.

Maybe, just maybe WE are the problem. This pin the tail on the donkey/elephant diversion called politics we currently allow is not getting the job done. Comically sad.

We too easily confuse whining about problems, finger pointing and name calling with being the adults in the room. Us children are not even close to growing up or waking up. We suck at governing ourselves. We pretend well, like children working the adults still left in the room. Too many of us want someone else to do it all, so we’re “FREE” to bitch about all the imperfections in the laws & public “$ervant$” we’ve had thrust (we voted for) upon us. Funny crowd, aren’t we?

Shame on every one of us for typically bellyaching instead of taking a truly active role in demanding realistic solutions in our neighborhoods, communities and states.

Happy Days!
C'mon man. You know Trump is guilty of every crime on the books.

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
I am a Trumper. If I believed your premise, I'd then say he was setup for this crime in mind.

It doesn't take a genius to see that the DC powers that be want him to stay out of politics. That includes Republicans that aren't running for re-election as we speak. For me, I'd fire everyone in DC if given the chance. I'd put in term limits and start over. Trump was the beginning of that. He didn't belong there and he truly didn't care if he stayed in their favor. We are fed these stories of the bad orange man because he didn't scratch the backs. Anyone on board with that can continue to drink the kool aid... there is nothing that can be done to change their minds. From Russia, to Ukraine phone call, to his lack of tack (grab them by the p) and now top secret documents. They are throwing the kitchen sink against the wall to see what sticks. Something will stick and we will hurt because of it. I don't care for his personality but I do care for the fact that he did what he felt was best for the country...regardless if it fit the DC agenda.

C'mon man. You know Trump is guilty of every crime on the books.

Aren’t we all? We the people allowed circumstances at the highest levels of government to reach such levels of cronyism & corruption (yes, he’s not the only crook to ever work in DC’s elite circles of influence) to get to such an intolerable level that someone like Trump (or Huey Long & they assassinated him) to get elected to the fanciest title in town. We let it happen.

Will we learn from it? It surely does not seem so. We will continue to treat politics like a team sport. Mindless, loud & pissed off at whomever dares to line up on the opposing side of the field. Aren’t we special?

Reactions: Dawg 'n IT

Happy Days!

Lotta ignorance here or you have to be just messing with people.

Barely more security than we have in our own homes? Well yeah, if you have a full time private security force, along with a unit of secret service agents trained in handling classified documents, along with following the requirements of the national archives office. Glad everyone else has that. I can only afford a loaded Benelli M4 shotgun and a deaf, elderly, beagle attack dog.

Original point should be who the hell in DC handed “top secret” data over to Trump? You do know a sitting president has complete plenary authority to classify and declassify documents as he see fit, don't you? he doesn't even have to tell anyone

For us to seriously believe he had access to very sensitive, top secret nuclear information is ludicrous from the start. You do know every president, including Trump is accompanied by the atomic football. The satchel with contents used by every sitting president used to authorize a nuclear attack when away from command centers.

There is not one person that ever held a high office in DC more distrusted around DC than Trump. Anyone that IS TRUSTED around DC is not to be trusted in their own right.

The only person I hear bellyaching is you. Don't expect moral upright law abiding citizens to compromise towards the debauchery ushered in by this leftist government and platform. I want no part of freeing violent criminals into our own streets. I want no part of killing babies, especially ones already born. I want no part of ill named legislation that only feeds the problem it was named to solve. I want no part of leaving good people behind in Afghanistan. I want no part of governmental and global agencies usurping my rights. I want no part of the government seizing my guns, private property and increasing taxes. I want no part of the continual indoctrination and abuse of our children. I want no part of allowing and encouraging 5 million new illegal invaders per year coming across our border. And for the record, republicans suck too.

Here's an idea, follow the Constitution. Simple. make it our country's guiding document as it used to be and use that as our point of unity. Not some crazy , ill formed diatribe bitching about citizens and offering no real solutions.

Lotta ignorance here or you have to be just messing with people.

Barely more security than we have in our own homes? Well yeah, if you have a full time private security force, along with a unit of secret service agents trained in handling classified documents, along with following the requirements of the national archives office. Glad everyone else has that. I can only afford a loaded Benelli M4 shotgun and a deaf, elderly, beagle attack dog.

Original point should be who the hell in DC handed “top secret” data over to Trump? You do know a sitting president has complete plenary authority to classify and declassify documents as he see fit, don't you? he doesn't even have to tell anyone

For us to seriously believe he had access to very sensitive, top secret nuclear information is ludicrous from the start. You do know every president, including Trump is accompanied by the atomic football. The satchel with contents used by every sitting president used to authorize a nuclear attack when away from command centers.

There is not one person that ever held a high office in DC more distrusted around DC than Trump. Anyone that IS TRUSTED around DC is not to be trusted in their own right.

The only person I hear bellyaching is you. Don't expect moral upright law abiding citizens to compromise towards the debauchery ushered in by this leftist government and platform. I want no part of freeing violent criminals into our own streets. I want no part of killing babies, especially ones already born. I want no part of ill named legislation that only feeds the problem it was named to solve. I want no part of leaving good people behind in Afghanistan. I want no part of governmental and global agencies usurping my rights. I want no part of the government seizing my guns, private property and increasing taxes. I want no part of the continual indoctrination and abuse of our children. I want no part of allowing and encouraging 5 million new illegal invaders per year coming across our border. And for the record, republicans suck too.

Here's an idea, follow the Constitution. Simple. make it our country's guiding document as it used to be and use that as our point of unity. Not some crazy , ill formed diatribe bitching about citizens and offering no real solutions.

And that in a perfect world is all good and should be “the way it is.” There is no defending our part in electing an official at any level with the idea that he/she/it is going “to take care of things for us.” No excuse. We the people must demand that every public servant conduct himself according to his job description without exception.

But, WE do not. Most of us literally want a babysitter to spoon feed us as or worse, to be left alone as we wallow in our minor squabbles waiting, wishing, hoping, dreaming of “the next guy,” a benevolent emperor type, who will save us all from ourselves.

Our personal constitutions are too weak & child like to afford us any chance of any elected official adhering to OUR country’s Constitution. WE must take personal responsibility for choosing better more effective representatives in leadership roles. We must expect & demand that they act only on OUR behalf. This childish crap we buy year after year of pretending the next one will be the right one has proven to be folly at best. “They” will never ever get it done even though THEY are “supposed” to be working for US.

Until we start refusing to vote for any incumbent at any level (do we seriously believe “experienced politician” is a good thing? For us?), they have no reason to take any of our blathering seriously. The more we joust with each other the more power we cede to them for their personal gratifications.

Term limits. Age limits. Grading every elected official on job performance & actual results. Capping the percentage of legal professionals in seats of government at every level. Hey, we’re in charge, right, right?

Nah, let someone else worry about it. I’m sleeping in. That’s not meant to be funny. That is literally who WE are & the shape we’re in. Shame on us all. We have never earned & deserved to be in such pitiful shape as much as we do right now.

BUT…We can fix it all. We call the shots. If only we had the balls.

Cone on, Man! 100% Jan 6 was a Trump op to not only seize the Capitol building, overturn the election to become king, but Trump forcefully took over the beast from the secret service, drove to the nuclear secrets facility, forced the secret service into slavery and made them find all the secret nuclear stuff and stash it back in the beast!! All on Jan 6!!! Those secret service guys are still slaves!!!! Then Trump totally gave those nuclear secrets to the Russians!!!!! He's a Russia asset, doncha know??!!!!!! He's about to be arrested!!!!!!!!!! It's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little pu$$y-grabbing Donnie is a goner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I do that right, @RoyDawgMercer ? Maybe more exclamation points? I don't have TDS so I was just guessing at how many are needed each sentence, and figured more each time to show my growing excitement and rock hard certainty Donnie is going to jail. Is that how you never Trumpers do it?

Cone on, Man! 100% Jan 6 was a Trump op to not only seize the Capitol building, overturn the election to become king, but Trump forcefully took over the beast from the secret service, drove to the nuclear secrets facility, forced the secret service into slavery and made them find all the secret nuclear stuff and stash it back in the beast!! All on Jan 6!!! Those secret service guys are still slaves!!!! Then Trump totally gave those nuclear secrets to the Russians!!!!! He's a Russia asset, doncha know??!!!!!! He's about to be arrested!!!!!!!!!! It's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little pu$$y-grabbing Donnie is a goner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I do that right, @RoyDawgMercer ? Maybe more exclamation points? I don't have TDS so I was just guessing at how many are needed each sentence, and figured more each time to show my growing excitement and rock hard certainty Donnie is going to jail. Is that how you never Trumpers do it?

Hey! It’s a great lead in for the Netflix movie “based on actual events” sure to be released two weeks prior to the elections. Never waste a “cry, Sis.”

Reactions: MonolithicDawgX
And that in a perfect world is all good and should be “the way it is.” There is no defending our part in electing an official at any level with the idea that he/she/it is going “to take care of things for us.” No excuse. We the people must demand that every public servant conduct himself according to his job description without exception.

But, WE do not. Most of us literally want a babysitter to spoon feed us as or worse, to be left alone as we wallow in our minor squabbles waiting, wishing, hoping, dreaming of “the next guy,” a benevolent emperor type, who will save us all from ourselves.

Our personal constitutions are too weak & child like to afford us any chance of any elected official adhering to OUR country’s Constitution. WE must take personal responsibility for choosing better more effective representatives in leadership roles. We must expect & demand that they act only on OUR behalf. This childish crap we buy year after year of pretending the next one will be the right one has proven to be folly at best. “They” will never ever get it done even though THEY are “supposed” to be working for US.

Until we start refusing to vote for any incumbent at any level (do we seriously believe “experienced politician” is a good thing? For us?), they have no reason to take any of our blathering seriously. The more we joust with each other the more power we cede to them for their personal gratifications.

Term limits. Age limits. Grading every elected official on job performance & actual results. Capping the percentage of legal professionals in seats of government at every level. Hey, we’re in charge, right, right?

Nah, let someone else worry about it. I’m sleeping in. That’s not meant to be funny. That is literally who WE are & the shape we’re in. Shame on us all. We have never earned & deserved to be in such pitiful shape as much as we do right now.

BUT…We can fix it all. We call the shots. If only we had the balls.
Great post. Trump was the guy doing our bidding. You can not argue with what he got done with no help form others.
I will take that any day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT