ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson and Fox News part ways….

I agree. Now Tucker can really dig into the corruption of our gov and the MSM. Fox stock dropping as fast as Budweiser's.
I have thought this was inevitable, just a matter of when. He is the only one on tv willing to challenge the propaganda narrative from the state controlled corporate media.

I haven’t seen any of Fox in years, (or any tv news for that matter) but I would see his highlights on the internet. Lots of money to be made.

Last edited:
I have thought this was inevitable, just a matter of when. He is the only one on tv willing to challenge to propaganda narrative from the state controlled corporate media.

I haven’t seen any of Fox in years, (or any tv news for that matter) but I would see his highlights on the internet. Lots of money to be made.
Total bullshit.

Reactions: 78DAWG
I have thought this was inevitable, just a matter of when. He is the only one on tv willing to challenge the propaganda narrative from the state controlled corporate media.

agreed, I have been waiting for this for years.

Fox has been going downhill since Roger Ailes passed. This is just the final nail in the coffin. Good riddance.
let-em-burn-dont-shoot.gif

your opinion has often been better than mine,
by vote.
Just a matter of preference/taste…….like old school best for the most part.

Reminds me of growing up and listening to some old 45’s with my Mom…..God rest her soul.

She could “cut a rug” too:

Last edited:
Reactions: blackpug6
I am thinking Jesse Watters is next. He investigates the lies that the libs and Dems put on tv.
I think there's a purge going on before the restrict act comes about and these fake news outlets want to be on the right side of it.

This is crazy. But in the interest of entertainment. Enjoy.

The texts supposedly were true at the time. Tucker was angry at trump for information that turned out to be false that put him in this situation. Supposedly the two have buried the hatchet so to speak.

In no way do I have any idea that this is true. Or even logical. Just passing on info I was just given. I am not standing behind this. Just thought this has entertainment value for sure.

Reactions: celticdawg
I am thinking Jesse Watters is next. He investigates the lies that the libs and Dems put on tv.

Yeah Tucker didn't mind calling out the people who pay the bills and all the media.
Unfortunately, when dems hopped on the big business bandwagon if gave big business an excuse to be just lie and mislead if they had no morals. Big pharma lacks morals. Overseas people end up dead in their hotel room for calling out big pharma. It isn't to that level yet in the USA.

Big pharma and our government had no issues with black men in tuskegee experiments. I know some people here like to pretend that our government are some type of superious individuals and everything they do is just for us.

I think Robert Kennedy kinda realizes what happens to people who go agaisnt our government after what happened to his family in the early 60s.

This is crazy. But in the interest of entertainment. Enjoy.

The texts supposedly were true at the time. Tucker was angry at trump for information that turned out to be false that put him in this situation. Supposedly the two have buried the hatchet so to speak.

In no way do I have any idea that this is true. Or even logical. Just passing on info I was just given. I am not standing behind this. Just thought this has entertainment value for sure.
Crazy indeed…..thinks I would vote for Louis Farrakhan before I would help ole Tucker out.

Tucker just needs his azz whipped……

Reactions: zingerdawg
I certainly won’t follow, between his smirky smile & girly giggle….it’s just too much for me to bear.

Will always change the channel.
Not hating, but he’s still that bow tie as a prop guy when he started. Also seems he & Don Lemon were both a little too snarky for the “mainstream” audience out here in real world USA.

Not hating, but he’s still that bow tie as a prop guy when he started. Also seems he & Don Lemon were both a little too snarky for the “mainstream” audience out here in real world USA.
Probably secretly worships Louis Farrakhan….

People still watch fox? CNN? MSNBC? Damn, this world is desperate for entertainment.
Not so much desperate for entertainment or information, but very much addicted to repetitive drivel (aka marketing/politics). Easier to sleep through it all with enough “medicated goo.”

he will say a lot more away from them and make a lot more too. F Fox!
Maybe if he does radio like Rush. The only TV networks that would give him a show don't have the kind of money Fox had. He was making 20 million a year and about to re up soon for more.
Rogan is the highest paid podcaster. He makes somewhere between 8-12 million yearly for his podcast.

Maybe if he does radio like Rush. The only TV networks that would give him a show don't have the kind of money Fox had. He was making 20 million a year and about to re up soon for more.
Rogan is the highest paid podcaster. He makes somewhere between 8-12 million yearly for his podcast.
Tucker is bigger than Glenn Beck who also landed on his feet and makes over 20 million a year. Tucker will be fine.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Tucker is bigger than Glenn Beck who also landed on his feet and makes over 20 million a year. Tucker will be fine.
Never said the poor boy would be starving. Beck doesn't make that from hosting a show. He created TheBlaze.

If Tucker wants to create his own online network and media outlet, yeah he could make a lot. He's never done that though.

Fox has been going downhill since Roger Ailes passed. This is just the final nail in the coffin. Good riddance.
let-em-burn-dont-shoot.gif
Roger Ailes?? LOLOL!
Murdock is letting his sons run the network. Roger Ailes wasn't really in charge for at least 6 years.

Roger Ailes?? LOLOL!
Murdock is letting his sons run the network. Roger Ailes wasn't really in charge for at least 6 years.
You gonna tell Bill O. that? That's not what he said last night.

O'Reilly left in 2017.
O'reilly is still putting out content on his own website. I'm not gonna pay him money cause I don't really care for what he has to say mostly. But I was interested in his take since it happened to him and someone has put it on their facebook account. Said that Ailes firing is where it went downhill. Said that Fox was united as Ailes had control over the message. That after he was fired, everyone kind of did their own thing and that's when the in fighting started between day and nighttime anchors/hosts and how Lou and Maria went off the deepend. Murdochs weren't paying close enough attention.
Said that the woman suing Tucker has tapes and it's not gonna be good if they get out in the public. They're betting that in the long run they can rebuild and will be better off without TC and the lawsuits.
(update: I think I may have misread your meaning. For some reason, I thought you wer saying Ailes wasn't in charge his last six years. That would be false. But yeah, in terms of management, it's been crap since he left. I'm not a viewer, but I watched a documentary an Australian network did on Fox and while they of course had former female hosts talk about how terrible he was as a person, they all said he was good at his job.)

Reactions: Whosyodawgy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT