ADVERTISEMENT

What multi-lane road in your area has the most a-holes in the left lane?

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I still say it is 316, but haven't worked for a company requiring me to travel around the state anymore, so I don't know. But when I am King, I promise to go after these people first.

Going to Athens makes me feel happy...as we all do. But getting there gets me so freaking mad because of all the slow azz people riding in the left lane. An average trip to Athens has about 60 of them...

And if you are one of them, get the F OUT OF THE FING LEFT LANE!

I like riding in the left lane at 9mph over the speed limit. This is a safe speed in ga. Anyone who wants to faster than that in the left lane can wait to engage in their drag racing after I’m safely to my destination.

Reactions: hotdawg92
I like riding in the left lane at 9mph over the speed limit. This is a safe speed in ga. Anyone who wants to faster than that in the left lane can wait to engage in their drag racing after I’m safely to my destination.
I think that is very reasonable and exactly my strategy. It’s the ones that decided to go the same speed as the car in the lane to their right (or slower) that irks me. And it is RARE that they get over when they have a chance. That is their lane by-God and they are untitled to it.

Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg

How come you get to decide? Is it to much work to ease into the right lane and let others by?

I still say it is 316, but haven't worked for a company requiring me to travel around the state anymore, so I don't know. But when I am King, I promise to go after these people first.

Going to Athens makes me feel happy...as we all do. But getting there gets me so freaking mad because of all the slow azz people riding in the left lane. An average trip to Athens has about 60 of them...

Google: Georgia slow poke law

220px-North_Avenue_and_Coca-Cola_Headquarters_-_Atlanta%2C_Georgia.jpg

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold

I FREAKIN 75!!!!!!

Google: Georgia slow poke law

The law is both under marketed and severely hard to enforce. It was designed as a "be aware it is illegal" law, but to enforce it, police need to see someone actually impeding traffic in the left lane. As for the people staying in the left lane, regardless of speed, the law was targeting these people...the left lane is for passing, not riding. If there is no one to your right, and you are not passing anyone, get the F over to the right and let anyone who may be doing 10mph to pass you... You are not the hall monitor, you are not the one who gets to dictate how fast people should be going... People are just ignorant, and for that reason, they suck.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Another annoying thing is when there is road work, truckers will ride in the merge lane for miles not allowing anyone to merge and backing up traffic even further

Reactions: MonolithicDawgX
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT