ADVERTISEMENT

What would you do to a grocery store manager who locked youinside a store for not wearing a mask and

Fire marshal should be investigating that act.

That said, looks like a bunch of protesters in front of the store, so probably a bit more to this story than simply walking in without masks. The gal in Trump 2020 skirt didn't look like she was picking up milk and bread.

I’d start eating. On the house.

This is also correct. I'd start with the TrueMoo Chocolate Milk. The half-gallons. Then I'd go over to the olive bar and start putting down the cheese and calabrian chilies and cured meats, etc. Then I'd really get down to business at the fried chicken station. Collard greens, hot sauce, Hawaiian rolls. I figure I have about 30 minutes before 12 shows up. By that time, the lactose intolerance and hot sauce and hot fried chicken grease would create quite the science experiment. I'd then head to the women's shitter, and make them never forget this day.

Had the store manager asked him to leave the premises and the individual refused?

If so, that would be trespassing, and it would be ok to call the cops.

Just curious

Had the store manager asked him to leave the premises and the individual refused?

If so, that would be trespassing, and it would be ok to call the cops.

Just curious

I agree. As much as I am not a mask guy, if a store has a mask rule, wear a mask. If I am asked to leave, I leave.

If you are on some one else’s property, you abide by their rules. Or leave, or don’t go there. It’s not that hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT