ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine strikes targets in Russia with US weapons

Some, like Germany, have been doing it for decades.

There's zero chance that happens.

1. We are not designed, equipped, or trained to successfully fight wars w/ large #'s of conscripted troops
2. The amount of $$ to train, equip, & feed that many additional mouths would be a tremendous waste
3. It's a politically-losing move that would never pass Congress, which would be a required move to implement it

Nobody on the planet fights wars the way we do, partly because nobody spends as much money as we do. That high cost comes w/ benefits that others cannot replicate. It's why comparing Russia/Ukraine to any theoretical conflict involving us is flawed.
That’s correct. The draft would take his entire four year term to sober our youth up from pot and lose weight. There is just not enough Ozempic. What is interesting, seems like half of the Ukrainians under 30 are in Thailand.

Democrats new way to win every election. Throw your opponent in prison

uhhm. you don't understand. And making gay jokes as put downs today is kind of like making racist jokes as put down in the eighties. It's going out of style. But 1966? I get it, dog.
Pride is one of the deadly sins and yes celebrating that is quite funny to me. I will never understand how the left can celebrate the evil things they do with such a level of smugness. I make no apologies for my disdain in the lifestyle.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT