ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Obtaining records of medical visit if hospital can't find any

I am trying to build a case for a VA disability claim for vertigo and I was seen at a medical center/clinic back in ~2011-2012 after my boss told me to leave work to see a doctor. I have contacted the medical center I was checked out at and they cannot find any record of me in their system. Finding any record of this event will help my case.

do any medical personnel have any ideas or am I up a creek without a paddle on this one?

KCP on fire: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is shooting 49.5% from 3-point range in the last 20 games on 4.95 attempts per game

“But Caldwell-Pope was the Nuggets guard who truly shined on a night when Nikola Jokic casually added a 19-point, 14-rebound, 11-assist triple-double (including another full-court outlet pass to Holiday, who gestured “touchdown” with his arms after an easy layup). Caldwell-Pope was 9 for 12 from the field and 6 for 9 from beyond the arc. He scored all his points by the end of the third quarter. He contributed two steals at the defensive end.

“He’s shooting well. We’re finding him,” Murray said. “He’s shooting with confidence. He had a little slump — I don’t want to say slump — but he wasn’t shooting the way he shoots for a couple games, and I think everybody in the world goes through that. I think he found it the last couple games, and he’s just been shooting into a big basket ever since then.”

The 31-year-old has attempted multiple 3-pointers in 11 consecutive games. He’s making them at a 50.8% clip during that stretch. Dating back to the beginning of March, he’s 46.2% on 4.9 attempts per game.”

Reactions: 504noladawg

Insider Note Couple small evening notes

Login to view embedded media
Dye has spent today in Athens. He is currently out at dinner at a Hibachi restaurant with Chidera Uzo-Diribe and several members of the recruiting staff.

Login to view embedded media
There is some optimism emanating from Athens about the Zollers visit. I got one "looks good" a little bit ago. We'll see how it goes.

Hoping to speak with Zollers later this evening.

My scrimmage thoughts

I am doing this from my phone and am going to type this quick but just an fyi.

44 and 14 left with shoulder injuries. DDS had a big collision with Etienne.

Defense def won the day. IMO. But the situations were very controlled.

Kirby will call out anybody, including the refs. Told them to stop throwing silly flags because his coaches weren’t doing their jobs.

Colby caught my eye quick! He is going to be really good!

Anthony Evans can be special and Bobo wants him to be the next Ladd…I think he needs to grow a lot over the summer. Needs to be more consistent.

I really love our LB’s! 19 will be a top 10 draft pick.

BRob22 seems to be getting close

I bet that we block a kick this year from the edge rush

Humphries looked soft and cashed out.

KJ and Ellis both have some learning to do but they will play game 1.

I was impressed with t foster and kryun. I already said this, but our LB positions are not going to be an issue.

We will def take another QB in the portal. We have to have one more QB.

Who would win between a good boys HS basketball team ….

and a good women’s basketball team? I have enjoyed watching more of the women’s NCAA playoffs this year and keeping up with Caitlin Clark. Women’s basketball has come a long way, but I believe the number 1 boys high school team in the nation would defeat the number 1 women’s college team. I could be wrong, and probably a lot of people would disagree, but I believe this strongly. Agree or disagree?
  • Haha
Reactions: FTDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT