ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think about the illegal screen call on UConn…..

Player last night? It was definitely a moving screen; she was not set; her feet were still moving; she did not use her arm in a flagrant manner to push the Iowa player, but she definitely bumped the Iowa player pretty good with her body; it definitely met the rulebook definition of a moving or illegal screen, and IMHO it should be called.

Two questions: Were the officials making that call earlier in the game? Since it was so late in the game and coming at a very crucial time, should the official ignore the foul? I am of the opinion, that if it is a foul, it should be called, early in the game or late in the game. Officials should not swallow their whistle just because it’s late in the game at a crucial time. Your thoughts?

Good Morning Dawg Nation

Good news Saturday.....

Colson had a good doctor's visit yesterday, ultrasounds looked better than three months ago so they will do another one in a few months and just do a telemedicine visit as a followup. PTL!! Happy to ask Lump to officially take him off the LDGMDNOPL 😁

That NIL thread yesterday sure was an eye-opener. We're all in uncharted territory with this and I'm not exactly sure how I feel. If I won the mega millions lottery, I know what I'd do with a chunk of it because I love the Dawgs and UGA but that's the amount of money it's going to take yearnin and year out to hang on to some of these top players. Where does it end/change? "Salary caps"? I have no idea but right now I still love college football and being in the hunt every year. Go figure....we end a 4 year drought, become a top 5 team every year and voila, NIL and transfer portal go nuts.

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken, and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT