ADVERTISEMENT

Question…….

When this repartitions thingy is finally approved, will they approve the “Injuns” too IYO??

If so, how much will be the fair amount be??

Also, if’n someone is only 25% “Injun” & the remainder is “whitey”, would they qualify? If so, will they get only 25% of agreed amount or maybe up to 100%??

Axing for a friend that is just trying to plan.

Not sure if I should tell him he is just pissing in the wind that he needs to save or to just “hold on”…..it’s coming:

Login to view embedded media
Reactions: blackpug6

Talyn Taylor clip

Last month: https://uga.rivals.com/news/uga-checking-all-the-boxes-for-rivals100-wr-talyn-taylor

"I was watching the Senior Bowl highlights. He was talking about Ladd McConkey and Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint,” Taylor said. “He was basically saying that there are a lot of receivers out there that run a lot of spread offenses. Georgia’s more of a pro-style offense and that’s what you’re going to see in the league. That is why and how those receivers know what they’re doing in the Senior Bowl. They already know what the scouts are looking for.”

Good Morning Dawg Nation

Quick hello from me this morning.....tons to do before my 830am appt.

Lots of great articles by the staff yesterday. If you didn't get to read them, go check them out. Just adds to the excitement about the coming season.

Today is going to be a good day! Claim it.

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken, and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

Is anyone going to have the balls to put in a Zollers Forecasts?

Gotta say a lot of the Missouri chatter started to turn towards UGA chatter last night. Maybe just maybe CKS is going to pull this one off. Regardless right or wrong I’d like to see someone put in a forecast. An entire network of recruiting analysts, who claim to be the best in the business, and you’d think we would have one person with enough information to make a prognostication. Of course when it’s an hour b4 his announcement and it’s obvious where he is going that’s when everyone will come flying in with their forecast so they can pad their percentages. However it would be nice to see one of our insiders, do some investigation and put themselves out there with a prediction this morning and stop living in the gray. I would respect a black and white prediction 10x more than doing nothing.

We're barely into April and 23 of the 29 4 star QB 's have committed...

Granted, commitments don't mean much today, but damn... I remember when it was cosmically odd to even have a commitment before Summer. NOW... it's far more common for a player to be committed before Summer than it is for a player to commit after his senior film gets out.

A kid who gets noticed when his body starts to develop at 17 (which is totally normal), is basically Martian now.
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT