ADVERTISEMENT

Non-Dawg: Manhattan Dawgs......

Flying up to NY to watch the Braves and Mets next month. I'm staying at the Marriot Marquis in Times Square this time. Not my #1 choice because of the location but they're trying to sell me a timeshare, so they gave me three nights for $400.

The couple times I've been up there, I always eat at Gallaghers Steakhouse and John's of Times Square. This time I'm going to try a restaurant called Peak that's like on the 100th floor of some skyscraper over looking Manhattan and the Hudson. Hopefully it's like the Signature Room in Chicago which was awesome (which somebody on here referred me to last year while going to Wrigley). What are some other good places to eat around Times Square/5th Ave that isn't French or Thai?

UPDATE Quick note on Chattanooga portal forward Sam Alexis

....He's very good friends with Dylan James. Told that could help Georgia's chances.
The 6-9 1st team All-Sothern Conference player average 10.8 points and 9.1 boards for the Mocs last.
As you've probably seen, Florida, Mississippi State, Providence and Xavier are his other four finalists.

This helps Trump in Wisconsin in 2024

Article is very slanted but this bands private funds to help administer elections, clearly aimed at Zucklberg and his donation to swing states. Similar to what Georgia did. Not a game changer like the Georgia Voter ID law, but suspect it moves the needle somewhat.
I think Wisconsin is most winnable (Of Wisconsin, Penn and Michigan) by Trump as he must win at least 1 to beat Biden. i think he was there yesterday. He need to live there, AZ and Nevada..........
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT