ADVERTISEMENT

So Chuck Todd proves Bill Orilly's statment last week correct.........

Bill Oriley made a statement last week that he had been on major networks about 70 plus times to promote books, give insight or debate certain topics. he was even on SNL . He said since 2018 or so he nor many real conservatives or actually invited on Major networks to discuss a topic or promote a major book. If they are invited on its to discuss a specific topic in which the host attacks them from the start. I occasionally scan the Sunday talk shows and there is some truth to Bill's assertion. I think Chuck Todd and company going bonkers of hiring the former RNC chairperson might prove Bill correct. How dare NBC have a real conservative on air pushing back against some of the propaganda. Almost like the major networks (NBC, ABC, CBS) don't even want to hid it anymore. CNN is better than them at this point. I'm likind NewsMax more and more.

NonDawg NYC questions

Haters stay out.

Taking my son to NYC in June. He's 12 and it will be his first time in NYC. I've been a number of times, but usually stay with friends or in hotel I didnt choose. So question is, where should we stay, given his age and first timer experience? Main purpose of the trip is going to see the Orioles in Yankee stadium, but open to anything else besides that.

Today

the offense really looked great. All the wr were making plays. The trio of Rod, Andrew and Chauncy ran hard and picked up yards at will almost. The line played well with guys rotating in and out. Daniel is going to be hard to keep off the field. A lot of special team work also. Brett really looked in mid season form. Anthony has the it factor. He really gets going and he broke a few today. Ellis had a real good day. He really was great in coverage. The line was just ok. Overall it was a good day. As always GO DAWGS!!!

Obvious difference from Friday to Saturday….

Walks.

Tennessee had 10 hits on Friday night and scored 2 runs.

Yesterday the Vols had 12 hits, but scored 16 runs.

Of course, we didn’t walk a batter on Friday night. We walked 8 yesterday and hit another batter. 9 free passes.

That’s the difference, or most all of it. Tennessee was really good with men on yesterday… they left 4 on base the whole game. DJ made a good point on the radio last night. We turned over their lineup one entire time just on free passes.

Not sure what to make of Kolten Smith. That whole sequence where we didn’t get an out in, I think the 7th inning on that weird IF play… I mean, it’s easy to say “you have to overcome that” but that inning and his stat line look different if we do that make that play. Still, this is twice now where Smith has come in on the road and really struggled. He was very good last Saturday at home against Alabama… maybe that’s just a coincidence and it probably is, but still, the only bad outings he’s had have come in Lexington and Knoxville.

If we can limit the free passes today (big “if”) then we’ll be fine. Tennessee isn’t what they were. And they showed that again yesterday when you look past the score. They aren’t very good defensively… and they’re just a momentum team. When things are not going well for them, they have trouble limiting the damage. When they get guys on base, they can produce. They’re very beatable and we can and should beat them today

Housing affordability

Good article. I wonder if this is limited to Phoenix. .

1. Since 2010, rental properties available for $1,000 or less in greater Phoenix has declined 86%
2. The number of homes selling for $300,000 or less dropped 73 percent.

Measures of affordability generally assume that a household should spend no more than 28 percent of its gross income on housing. By that criteria, only about one-fifth of all homes sold in the Phoenix area late last year were affordable for a family earning the median local income, about $72,000. Before the pandemic, nearly two-thirds of local homes were priced at affordable levels.
Why is it so expensive to live in Phoenix

Interesting nugget from C. Towers regarding Ga’s bench production.

From AJC article: “5 things to know about Georgia’s run to NIT Final Four.”
————————-
How ‘bout that bench?

Probably the most distinguishing characteristic of Georgia’s team is its bench. The Bulldogs’ reserves have outscored their opponents’ backups in 29 of 36 games this season. That includes 22-17 in the latest outing against Ohio State and 23-2 when they beat Wake Forest.

For the season, Georgia ranks 21st nationally in bench scoring (28.4 ppg) and boasts a margin of plus-372 points, or 10.3 per game. The Bulldogs feature 12 players that average 8.5 minutes per game or better. By comparison, Seton Hall has eight such players, with four starters averaging 32 minutes or more per game.

While it was Justin Hill (21 points) against the Demon Deacons, it was senior center Frank Anselem-Ibe that came through the Bulldogs in the win over the Buckeyes. The 6-10, 215-pound senior from Nigeria – who attended Westlake High one year – recorded 10 points and 10 rebounds in the 79-77 victory.

Anselem-Ibe’s performance placed him among Georgia basketball royalty when it comes to those who have recorded “double-doubles” in the NIT. They include Dominique Wilkins, who did it three times, Terry Fair, Charles Claxton, Shandon Anderson, Jumaine Jones and Yante Maten.

HE HAS RISEN, HE HAS RISEN INDEED

Firstly I am not officially starting off things this morning, but have to get to Church early to help with men's breakfast preparation, then praise band practice, and the service itself.

Happy Easter everyone! He has risen: He has risen Indeed!

He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.
Luke 24:6-7

Everyone enjoy Easter Sunday with family and friends and God Bless you all. Prayers for all those on Lump's list, for Israel, for the Ukraine and everyone facing life and health issues.. God hear our prayers. God bless and protect America.

Banjo
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT