ADVERTISEMENT

NEW STORY An offer from UGA would be ‘cherry on top’ for 2026 OT Dylan Biehl

Class of 2026 offensive lineman Dylan Biehl enjoyed his first visit to #Georgia.

“UGA is an amazing academic school that matches my academic interests extremely well, and they've dominated on the field.”

Login to view embedded media

Laying down the sword

May this day of resurrection Bless each of us.

May we understand that Christ died for us, taking our sins away. Sin that separates us from God.

And that he defeated death and walked again on this earth.

All to save us because God loves His creation.

His creation. Every single soul. You and me. Not one left out. He loves us enough to sacrifice His Son to take our place.

He is risen. He is risen Indeed!

Happy Easter Sunday to all the chat characters.

Good Morning Dawg Nation and ......

Happy Easter!

Today we celebrate the resurrection of Christ..... John 11:25-26
"I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die."

I hope you all have a beautiful Easter Sunday with family and friends. I'm looking forward to being with my entire family for the first time in quite a few months.

Great practice notes and insider info from CGD. Hard not to get too excited about the coming season!

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken, and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

Priorities

Insider Note Change of plans for five-star defensive tackle

With it being Easter weekend, five-star defensive tackle Justus Terry has changed his visit from this weekend to April 12th. It will give him that Friday to be with the coaching staff and of course the following day is the Spring game. Georgia will have a lot of top prospects on campus that weekend but both parties agreed it would be a better weekend to get on campus.

I will keep you all updated on any other changes and we will have a spring game visitor list up for you towards the end of next week.
Login to view embedded media
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT