ADVERTISEMENT

ND - Marcella on Netflix

It’s not for everybody but it’s one of my favorites.

Lots of psychological twists, PTSD, surviving trauma, and coming through a struggle.

If you liked Wallander, the Fall, Line of Duty, Shetland, Endeavor, Broadchurch British Series - this show is something else. There is a dark time in there that goes into a True Detective Season one psychological dark neo-noir and then pulls it back together.

Cerebral, Psychological, and borderline Macabre.

• Poll
To stir up controversy, a poll

When will Bolden transfer?

• At the end of spring camp

Votes: 18 4.1%
  • At the end of the 2024 season

Votes: 74 16.8%
  • At the end of the 2025 season

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • He'll never transfer

Votes: 157 35.7%
  • Donut is a dumbass

Votes: 212 48.2%

Someone I know text(ed?) me the other day & said he's calling his shot that Bolden will transfer after spring camp. No info or anything like that, just a gut feeling.
While I'm not necessarily inclined to agree it will be that soon, I don't see any way he's on the roster after the 2024 season. The transfer/NIL shit pretty much ensures certain guys will always be shopping themselves around (i.e. Bitch Bear Alexander).

I hope we're both wrong. Honestly, I'm still shocked he signed with us.

Kirbys comments on Ettiene are tone deaf

I have never placed blame on Kirby for all the driving fiascos, he can’t control what kids do off the field, but IMO, he needs to take tougher stance publicly about ETN and any future issues. Sure ETN “is a good kid and won’t let this define him” but this could have easily been another tragedy. ETN will pay with sweat for the mistakes, but his comments seem like this is just another incident, but it’s much more. I have zero doubt he has talked to the team many times and put in processes to avoid these issues. But he needs to make an example of someone so the team pays attention. Just my .02.

When did you get a car in college?

if at all? I didn’t have one until junior year and it was a Korean War vintage Willis-Overland MASH Jeep(M-170) of course I retrofitted it to hunt but I couldn’t speed if I had to. Although it could just about climb a tree, it drove like a tractor. 2 guys on my hall had proper cars as freshman and I felt lucky I wasn’t them since they had to drive everywhere.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT