ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Office space for rent in Athens

My wife’s company is moving into a bigger office and will be subletting their current one.

I’m seeing if any of you or folks in your networks are looking for it. From what I’ve seen, it’s a steal of a price for the rent.

<also, if you know a speech, occupational, or physical therapist who wants to work in Athens, connect them with me>

Office space for rent
-950 a month
-4 private office spaces
-break room/ kitchenette
-bathroom
-storage closet with cabinets
-Off Atlanta Hwy near Athens Ford

DM me if you want me to connect you to the right people

UPDATE Corey Collins. Player of the Week

Login to view embedded media

Collins tallied an SEC best 29 total bases, six home runs, 13 RBI, 11 hits and eight runs in helping No. 24 Georgia to a 4-0 week including a sweep of eighth-ranked Alabama. Collins batted .647 (11-for-17) for the week and .583 (7-for-12) against the Crimson Tide. Also, he provided perfect fielding in 27 total chances.

My Thoughts on the Justus Terry Flip

This is a blow no doubt but a long way to go until anything is official. I am skeptical that it sticks. Fortunately this is a VERY DEEP year for high quality big men. IF Terry and Gibby (Isaiah Gibson) remain enamored with the glitz and glamour of the ritzy LA bubble rather than thinking long term, then Kirby and Tray Scott will definitely not be up the creek without a paddle.

This is a classic case of: the temporary allure of the LA elite lifestyle, which is short term gain but long term pain versus putting in the work at Georgia for the long term payoff of a fruitful and long, financially rewarding NFL career. As Mims said, the NFL is where the real paychecks come in.

When I heard Terry's father falling for USC'S DL coach's snakeoil talk of promising a kid not to be double and triple teamed, I was flabbergasted. If you choose USC as an elite quarterback, I get it because Lincoln Riley has a successful track record there. I certainly look forward to Dan Lanning and Kirk Ferentz mollywhopping USC this year (along with a few other teams) in the regular season.

In addition to Shivers, who is a beast, keep an eye on these dudes along the front 7 for this class. The state of North Carolina will be key this year for sure:

Good Morning Dawg Nation

Remind me next week NOT to say what a fantastic Sunday it's going to be.....for the Dawgs, anyway. GEEZZZ.

I'm not even going to talk all that negativity up. On a more POSITIVE note..... I wouldn't count Justus out just yet because we all know Kirby is relentless. I wouldn't want to be ETN this week, either, again....we all know Kirby 😅

I got all my shrubs planted and all my hanging baskets done too. Got my solar lights, bird feeders and hummingbird feeders done as well.
Feels really good to have it all finished and looking good. I hope you all had a productive day as well.

Now off to work....Coffee in hand.

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken, and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

Around the SEC…

South Carolina swept Vanderbilt. That was in Columbia, but still a huge surprise.

Kentucky and Florida picked up road series wins… at Missouri (for Kentucky) and at LSU (for Florida). The defending national champs have lost their first two series and are now at 2-4.

Tennessee took 2 from Ole Miss, winning huge today.

So, it’s very early, but we are tied with Vanderbilt and Tennessee at 3-3.

Kentucky is atop the East at 5-1. We’ll see how long that sticks. Arkansas leads the West, also at 5-1. That probably will stick.

At this time last year we were 1-5.

At this time two years ago, the last time we made a Regional, we were 3-3.

Sure feels good going to Knoxville being back to even. I don’t think Tennessee is nearly what they were two years ago. But we’ll see. They’ll play well at home. But as bad as last weekend was, we are right back in the thick now.

EV's from the country that released Covid

No thanks.

China-based Canadian stole Tesla secrets, say U.S. prosecutors​

NEW YORK — A Canadian resident of China has been arrested in the United States for allegedly stealing electric car manufacturer Tesla’s trade secrets and conspiring to sell them to undercover law enforcement officers.

Klaus Pflugbeil, the operator of a China-based business that sells technology used in electric vehicles, was arrested on Tuesday in New York, federal prosecutors in Brooklyn said.

He had traveled for a meeting with undercover agents whom he had believed were Long Island businesspeople, prosecutors said.

Pflugbeil and business partner Yilong Shao built their business using trade secrets belonging to "a leading U.S.-based electric vehicle company," prosecutors said. Shao was also charged but remained at large.

Prosecutors did not name the U.S.-based company, but said it acquired a Canada-based manufacturer of battery assembly lines in 2019. That matches the description of Tesla's acquisition of a Canadian company named Hibar.

Both Pflugbeil and Shao are former employees of the Canadian company, prosecutors said.

Pflugbeil was expected to make an initial appearance in Brooklyn federal court on Tuesday afternoon, prosecutors said. His lawyer did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Shao could not be reached for comment.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT