ADVERTISEMENT

Coach White's future

Boils down to how well he does on keeping our 4 Freshman, and Melendez. If any, or even worse all of Demery, Cain, and James enter the Portal, it would be a clear indictment of CMW. On the other hand, if he is able to retain them all, along with Melendez, and maybe Hill,JAR, and Deloach, we have a solid base to work with before we add Newell and difference-making Portal adds; starting with a Center and Power Forward. Possibly another Signee would add further hope.
Seems this can go either of two ways: one is keeping his players here next year, or two is having to completely start over with his roster. The next few months are make or break for Coach White IMO.

Mike Chapel murder case from 1993?

Anyone else listening to the podcast “In the land of lies”?
I remember this case from my teenage years. A cop from Gwinnett who was supposedly dirty and shot an old woman just for a few grand.

Seems to raise a ton of questions about his prosecution and conviction. They are trying to reopen/appeal the case based on some prosecutional misconduct and/or new witnesses and evidence.

I can’t imagine spending the rest of your life in jail for a crime you didn’t commit…if he didn’t commit the crime

Anyone have any personal experience with this case?
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT