ADVERTISEMENT

So the truth comes out and Robert Hur never even mentioned Beau Biden

during his interview of JB.

Lets go Brandon himself brought Beau up while answering/explaining/incoherently mumbling to Hur and while drooling that he could not remember when his POW/MoH war hero son [sic] died.

Hell, all Hur did was make note of the event that Biden can't remember shit and therefore isn't competent to be held accountable for his crimes. Tons of evidence that President Joe Biden willfully retained and shared highly classified information when he was a private citizen, including about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, but concluded that criminal charges were not warranted. (BS)

White House Counsel Ed Siskel and Robert Bauer, the president's personal attorney, were in the White House Map Room for the president's documented interview with Hur and it took 4 days to get the truth out about this Beau Biden spin that Joe Biden created in his own mind. Then of course Biden had plenty of fake news coverage to help him trash Hur for daring to question him about Beau.

More proof that these dims are just pathetic.

images

UPDATE ***Your one-stop for all our spring practice coverage....All content posted here*****

Tuesday, March 12

Why this spring is different for Carson Beck
Tuesday News and Notes
Kirby Smart on new assistants
Injury Update
The Dashboard: Off the cuff reactions to press conference
Video: Carson Beck, Smael Mondon, Tate Ratledge, Mykel Williams
Video: Kirby Smart Press Conference
Pearce Spurlin III's career over

Wednesday, March 13

Smart, Beck on proposed helmet communication rules
Trevor Etienne hits the ground running
Photo Gallery

Thursday, March 14

Daily Recap
Mykel Williams on new role
UGASportsLive: Jim Donnan on spring practice
Thursday Practice Report

Friday, March 15

Though sidelined, Smael Mondon still playing a key role

Sunday, March 17

The Dashboard

Monday, March 18

Teammates rave about Jared Wilson

Tuesday, March 19

Tuesday practice report
Football News and Notes
Video: Jared Wilson, Oscar Delp, Chaz Chambliss and Jalon Walker
Georgia's young linebacker room
Video: Kirby Smart press conference
Podcast: Live from practice

Wednesday, March 20

Georgia's 2025 schedule official
Oscar Delp now the "old man" in the tight end room
Kirby Smart on Georgia's transfer wide receivers

Thursday, March 21

Bulldogs adopt "Nike-style" mantra for the team
The Daily Recap
A blessing or a curse for Jalon Walker

Friday, March 22

Carson Beck's biggest challenge this spring
Photo Gallery: Spring practice
UGASportsLive: Jim Donnan on Spring Practice and more

Saturday, March 23

Why did Will Muschamp step back?

Sunday, March 24

Running back Trevor Etienne arrested
Spring Spotlight: Daylen Everette

Tuesday, March 26

Daily Recap
Details emerge on Trevor Etienne's arrest
Kirby Smart wants even more out of Earnest Greene III
Tuesday News and Notes
Video: Kirby Smart press conference
Video: Interviews with Julian Humphrey, JaCorey Thomas, Earnest Greene III and Micah Morris

Wednesday, March 27

Morris coming with "bad intentions"
Daily Recap

Hard to believe…

But conference play is already here. I never would have predicted our guys would be 17-1 going into the Kentucky series.

I’m not worried about our bats (not even Alford)

I’m not terribly worrried about the pitching

But errors (especially errant throws) need to get cleaned up. This is my biggest concern. We are our own worst enemy. 3 runs vs Iowa were the result of UGA errors.

Orange Bowl musings: Did Norvell think he was on his way out?

So follow me here:

We know from @BustinSkyDawg ‘s post on December 12 that Saban was hanging it up. In Chris Lowe’s piece this week he said that Saban told the AD at the end of 2022 that his end was coming soon (https://www.espn.com/college-footba...labama-moved-nick-saban-kalen-deboer-49-hours), but honestly it *seems* like people knew - especially Kirby SECCG weekend. I think Kirby knowing Saban was leaving may explain the really odd interview with Laura Rutledge and Saban Friday before the game where Kirby looked like he was having a no-anesthesia colonoscopy on live TV and Saban was completely loose.

Per the Lowe article, the leading candidates were Norvell and DeBoer.

So here’s my conspiracy theory: in December, Norvell knew (a) Saban was leaving and (b) he was a top candidate for the job (Sexton is Norvell’s agent). That might explain the lack of fire and desire to keep the FSU team together for the bowl and also just the general malaise that team had on the day of the game itself. Personally I’ve interviewed for other jobs I wanted, thought I would get, and didn’t get and during that time, it’s sort of human nature that your current job suffers.

Anyway, that’s my random Friday musing. Enjoy your weekend and Go Dawgs
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT