ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News owes $787 million to Dominion

Tucker has the number 1 news show on cable tv so they got it.

That is a lot of $$. Mixed opinions on the settlement. Fox clearly went off the rails with voting machines theories, anything Powell or Rudy , and bowing to Trump. That being said, no way they were getting a fair trial in Delaware with a liberal judge. You think any red states use dominion voting machines next time a bid comes up - probably not so thus the law suit….

Reactions: LRA Dawg
That is a lot of $$. Mixed opinions on the settlement. Fox clearly went off the rails with voting machines theories, anything Powell or Rudy , and bowing to Trump. That being said, no way they were getting a fair trial in Delaware with a liberal judge. You think any red states use dominion voting machines next time a bid comes up - probably not so thus the law suit….
This settlement is the 2nd largest libel award/settlement in the history of our country after Alex Jones’s $965m award.

I wonder what these two settlements have in common? Note neither concerns the lying liberal MSM we hear about all the time.

This settlement is the 2nd largest libel award/settlement in the history of our country after Alex Jones’s $965m award.

I wonder what these two settlements have in common? Note neither concerns the lying liberal MSM we hear about all the time.

I feel the need to keep you honest (haha, well as much as I can)here. I love around the five minute mark where schiff says it clearly comes from the kremlin. He is head of the intelligence committee. Lol. What a damn oxymoron. They just don’t get held accountable. Ever. Fox News lied and paid for it. The way it should be. 25 minutes of people(Biden, politicians and reporters) lying in the msm. Not sure why people think they lie.

While you watch, drink along with your buddies everytime they say classic disinformation!! And circle jerk in celebration to the 4 trillion in new taxes we will all pay next year. Maybe they can find a way to give that money away too.

Last edited:

I feel the need to keep you honest (haha, well as much as I can)here. I love around the five minute mark where schiff says it clearly comes from the kremlin. He is head of the intelligence committee. Lol. What a damn oxymoron. They just don’t get held accountable. Ever. Fox News lied and paid for it. The way it should be. 25 minutes of people lying in the msm.

While you watch, drink along with your buddies everytime they say classic disinformation!! And circle jerk in celebration to the 4 trillion in new taxes we will all pay next year. Maybe they can find a way to give that money away too.

who pays?

it's a shift show!

are we so Gullible?

also,
fwiw,
I'll do exacyly what you subscribe!

Last edited:
I was hoping they would not settle. I wanted to see Tucker and others do like all the others spreading the big lie. Get em under oath, they STFU.
Of course, you won't hear a peep on Fox about the settlement.

I was hoping they would not settle. I wanted to see Tucker and others do like all the others spreading the big lie. Get em under oath, they STFU.
Of course, you won't hear a peep on Fox about the settlement.
Howard Kurtz will cover it on his Sunday media show. He is really good and has covered it far last 2 weeks. Only fox show I watch every week. He and Brett Baier are 2 of best in all of network news trying to shoot down the middle.

Howard Kurtz will cover it on his Sunday media show. He is really good and has covered it far last 2 weeks. Only fox show I watch every week. He and Brett Baier are 2 of best in all of network news trying to shoot down the middle.
Agree on Kurtz. Not on BB anymore. He used to be my favorite anchor on all TV.
Since they sold their soul to trump, they are no longer worth watching.
Seeing the text messages that Tucker and others were saying in private, then spreading election lies on air, is disgusting.
I just wish Dominion had not settled. I was looking forward to seeing these democracy hating hosts take the stand.
Sure is funny how all these people spreading the big lie in public, STFU when under oath.

Lmao - nothing to do with a judge - the law is the law and no defendant could face a jury after its own people admitted it all was a farce and they knew it. Anyone who still cant admit that no voting machines switched votes should stamp “sucker” on their forehead. He lost - only the truly lost havent figured it out.

Lmao - nothing to do with a judge - the law is the law and no defendant could face a jury after its own people admitted it all was a farce and they knew it. Anyone who still cant admit that no voting machines switched votes should stamp “sucker” on their forehead. He lost - only the truly lost havent figured it out.
This is one issue that pisses me off.
It has so divided this country, friends, and even families and they knew it was a lie all along.
The sad thing is there are people I know that will never believe the truth because trump still says it was stolen......not under oath of course.
To still be on the trump train, you really do have to be pretty stupid.
The fact that he is still the front runner in the Rep party is beyond crazy.

It has so divided this country, friends, and even families and they knew it was a lie all along.
The sad thing is there are people I know that will never believe the truth because trump still says it was stolen......not under oath of course.
Correct - and what makes it worse is that his team of crackpot attorneys have all admitted that they didnt have any evidence (no shit) but were just parroting conspiracy nonsense they got from the internet.

There are really stupid people in this world. Hell - just two weeks or so ago on this board SavannahDawg posted a meme calling the 2020 election into question that you would swear a 2nd grader could see through. I think a lot of conservatives like him simply hate libs so much that theyll fall for any manipulation the other way.

Agree on Kurtz. Not on BB anymore. He used to be my favorite anchor on all TV.
Since they sold their soul to trump, they are no longer worth watching.
Seeing the text messages that Tucker and others were saying in private, then spreading election lies on air, is disgusting.
I just wish Dominion had not settled. I was looking forward to seeing these democracy hating hosts take the stand.
Sure is funny how all these people spreading the big lie in public, STFU when under oath.
We may still get the public humiliation of Tucker and crew that we want and deserve.

“Dominion’s litigation exposed some of the misconduct and damage caused by Fox’s disinformation campaign,” a Smartmatic spokesman said in a statement on Tuesday. “Smartmatic will expose the rest.”

Smartmatic said in its complaint that Fox knowingly aired more than 100 false statements. A day after the suit was filed, Fox Business canceled the show of Lou Dobbs, who was named as a defendant.

In February, a New York appeals court denied Fox’s request to dismiss the case, and last month a New York judge agreed the case could proceed. A trial date has not been set.

Honestly it goes both ways here. I get your post. And others that feel as you do. Honestly. But I feel even more strongly about Biden. He is a compromised adult leading us into a dark place around the corner. The new tax hike. Hidden by indictments. And Clarence Thomas questions. I have been in my business for twenty years. I have folks who draft payments. For the first time in a while, more and more are bouncing drafts. I had ten this month. Had maybe five over the last 6 years. Four more are now changing to credit card only. This is an awful sign. Two people admitted they had less than ten dollars in their accounts. Asking me to Please help. I also had two folks tell me they were hurting after getting money back during tax season in the past, who now are paying in. One guy has been retired for 10-15 years.

People talk about policy vs democracy. I am not being a smartass here mitchell. Trying to be serious. It isn’t about supporting trump. It is about not supporting an elderly compromised guy, who is prison raping this country. In two years, the economy is going to be in shambles. No way after this new tax increase. I wouldn’t want to vote for either. Trump is obviously polarizing and has his issues. But with the economy heading where it is, biden is damn sure not the person with the ability to fix it. You say anyone supporting trump is stupid. There isn’t a word low enough to describe the intelligence of anyone voting for Biden in two years. I just hope any pub wins the nomination over trump. And don’t get me started on Kamala. She may be even more embarrassing. This is the problem. And why we are divided. And why a lot of people still support him. Biden is a 48 year politician and a crook. he is also a bigot. He cheated in an election already and was booted for it. His missteps aren’t plastered all over the msm. Which gives him a huge advantage. All of which are true.

Last edited:
Honestly it goes both ways here. I get your post. And others that feel as you do. Honestly. But I feel even more strongly about Biden. He is a compromised adult leading us into a dark place around the corner. The new tax hike. Hidden by indictments. And Clarence Thomas questions. I have been in my business for twenty years. I have folks who draft payments. For the first time in a while, more and more are bouncing drafts. I had ten this month. Had maybe five over the last 6 years. Four more are now changing to credit card only. This is an awful sign. Two people admitted they had less than ten dollars in their accounts. Please help. I also had two folks tell me they were hurting after getting money back during tax season, who now are paying in. One guy has been retired for 10-15 years.

People talk about policy vs democracy. I am not being a smartass here mitchell. Trying to be serious. It isn’t about supporting trump. It is about not supporting an elderly compromised guy, who is prison raping this country. In two years, the economy is going to be in shambles. No way after this new tax increase. I wouldn’t want to vote for either. Trump is obviously polarizing and has his issues. But with the economy heading where it is, biden is damn sure not the person with the ability to fix it. You say anyone supporting trump is stupid. There isn’t a word low enough to describe the intelligence of anyone voting for Biden in two years. I just hope any pub win the nomination over trump. And don’t get me started on Kamala. She may be even more embarrassing. This is the problem. And why we are divided. And why a lot of people still support him.
This is where, for the life of me I can't understand.
I can't stand Biden, but this IS NOT ABOUT POLICY!
Vote the son of a gun out in 24 for God's sake!
You (not you personally) cannot try to steal an election and trash all federal agencies, courts, judges, and just norms in general just because your guy doesn't win!
I am almost 61 years old, and I am afraid this country will be this divided for the rest of my life over A F'N LIE.
I am truly sorry you can't see that, but that's your right.
Believe me, this is not some personal attack. I hope I am better than many others on here in that regard.
I hope you know that.
Bottom line, we will agree to disagree.
Have a good evening.

You (not you personally) cannot try to steal an election and trash all federal agencies, courts, judges, and just norms in general just because your guy doesn't win!
I am almost 61 years old, and I am afraid this country will be this divided for the rest of my life over A F'N LIE.
Believe me, this is not some personal attack. I hope I am better than many others on here in that regard.
I hope you know that.
Have a good evening.
That is my point. It depends on what you believe to be the most dangerous. It isn’t an easy choice for everyone. And I don’t believe now no matter who runs biden will get voted out. And that scares me to death. The midterms didn’t change much. And he was a gargantuan clusterf as a president. One thing you and I do agree on, is some middle ground is sorely needed. Both sides get more right and left by the day. We can agree to disagree. But all we are disagreeing on is who is the most dangerous to lead our country. A lot of people on this board easily admit they would rather it not be trump from the right side of the aisle. I don’t see many from the left here saying the same. That is a better reason to be scared to death. It isn’t every right leaning poster, but a majority. If the lefties Can’t admit this is truly a disaster what will it take. Ww3? A depression?

Last edited:
That is my point. It depends on what you believe to be the most dangerous. It isn’t an easy choice for everyone. And I don’t believe now no matter who runs biden will get voted out. And that scares me to death. The midterms didn’t change much. And he was a gargantuan clusterf as a president. One thing you and I do agree on, is some middle ground is sorely needed. Both sides get more right and left by the day. We can agree to disagree. But all we are disagreeing on is who is the most dangerous to lead our country. A lot of people on this board easily admit they would rather it not be trump from the right side of the aisle. I don’t see many from the left here saying the same. That is a better reason to be scared to death. It isn’t every right leaning poster, but a majority. If the lefties Can’t admit this is truly a disaster what will it take. Ww3? A depression?
Until we figure out how to fix gerrymandering, we will continue to get ever more extreme candidates.

This at been a flaw in our system from our founding, but we have more data than ever to inform how we create these ridiculous districts that result in heavily leaning republican or democratic populations.

Victor got it right. Why would Dominion settle instead of exposing Fox? Feels like a good way to get this out of court before getting too deep.

• Haha
Reactions: mitchelldawg
Until we figure out how to fix gerrymandering, we will continue to get ever more extreme candidates.

This at been a flaw in our system from our founding, but we have more data than ever to inform how we create these ridiculous districts that result in heavily leaning republican or democratic populations.
I agree with you there. Georgia is an interesting test case too.

Reactions: willdup
You think Fox and Domion would have settled this case the same way if it were going to be tried in Hall County Ga? Bill Oriley really nailed it.

Fox was liable, should have been in the $200 million range based on dominos projected income for next 10 years

Fox is easily the most hated network in blue states and this would be tried before a liberal judge and jury. Their judgement could have been over Domions asking price. He used the example of the Fulton County jurie member taking a victory lap after the grand jury testimony about Trump. He said at minimum 76% of jury would have been white ultra liberals.

I’ll add to his comments, chances are several jury members would be like posters in this thread, very giddy and wanting their lbs of flesh against Fox and Some of their crew. That combined with running some crazy claims against Dominion made the settlement so large.

You think Fox and Domion would have settled this case the same way if it were going to be tried in Hall County Ga? Bill Oriley really nailed it.

Fox was liable, should have been in the $200 million range based on dominos projected income for next 10 years

Fox is easily the most hated network in blue states and this would be tried before a liberal judge and jury. Their judgement could have been over Domions asking price. He used the example of the Fulton County jurie member taking a victory lap after the grand jury testimony about Trump. He said at minimum 76% of jury would have been white ultra liberals.

I’ll add to his comments, chances are several jury members would be like posters in this thread, very giddy and wanting their lbs of flesh against Fox and Some of their crew. That combined with running some crazy claims against Dominion made the settlement so large.
I'm sorry, almost none of this is correct. It seems that the new right wing excuse for getting killed in court (or in this case reaching a huge settlement to prevent getting killed in court) is always the inability to get a fair trial. The same excuses were offered up for the failure to get any traction at all on the 60+ election fraud lawsuits in court. It's never the baseless lies, it's always those damn liberal Judges and juries with their unfair verdicts.

And thus continues the efforts by the right to intentionally undermine confidence in the core foundations of our country.

Defamation is incredibly difficult to prove in court. Fox agreed to such a huge settlement (25% of all of their cash on hand and the 2nd largest defamation award in history) because Dominion had them dead to rights and the exposure provided by the trial would irrefutable prove just how knowingly, brazenly and cynically the organization lies to its viewers. Apparently, preventing Rupert Murdoch and the on-air entertainers (they are not in the news business) from testifying under oath was worth that much money.

The reason so many businesses are incorporated in Delaware is because it is an incredibly pro-business state. Here is a good description of the various legal benefits of incorporating in DE (from Chat GPT).

"Delaware is a popular state for corporate trials due to its business-friendly legal system and well-established case law. Many corporations are incorporated in Delaware because of its favorable tax laws, efficient court system, and flexible corporate laws.

The Delaware Court of Chancery is a specialized court that hears corporate law cases, and it is known for its expertise in this area. The court has a reputation for being fair, efficient, and predictable, which is important for corporations seeking legal certainty.

In addition, Delaware has a large body of corporate law that has been developed over many years, which provides clarity and consistency in corporate legal matters. This well-developed body of law helps reduce uncertainty and provides guidance to corporations and their legal counsel."

Overall, Delaware's business-friendly legal environment, specialized court system, and well-established case law make it an attractive location for corporations to litigate their disputes.

I'm sorry, almost none of this is correct. It seems that the new right wing excuse for getting killed in court (or in this case reaching a huge settlement to prevent getting killed in court) is always the inability to get a fair trial. The same excuses were offered up for the failure to get any traction at all on the 60+ election fraud lawsuits in court. It's never the baseless lies, it's always those damn liberal Judges and juries with their unfair verdicts.

And thus continues the efforts by the right to intentionally undermine confidence in the core foundations of our country.

Defamation is incredibly difficult to prove in court. Fox agreed to such a huge settlement (25% of all of their cash on hand and the 2nd largest defamation award in history) because Dominion had them dead to rights and the exposure provided by the trial would irrefutable prove just how knowingly, brazenly and cynically the organization lies to its viewers. Apparently, preventing Rupert Murdoch and the on-air entertainers (they are not in the news business) from testifying under oath was worth that much money.

The reason so many businesses are incorporated in Delaware is because it is an incredibly pro-business state. Here is a good description of the various legal benefits of incorporating in DE (from Chat GPT).

"Delaware is a popular state for corporate trials due to its business-friendly legal system and well-established case law. Many corporations are incorporated in Delaware because of its favorable tax laws, efficient court system, and flexible corporate laws.

The Delaware Court of Chancery is a specialized court that hears corporate law cases, and it is known for its expertise in this area. The court has a reputation for being fair, efficient, and predictable, which is important for corporations seeking legal certainty.

In addition, Delaware has a large body of corporate law that has been developed over many years, which provides clarity and consistency in corporate legal matters. This well-developed body of law helps reduce uncertainty and provides guidance to corporations and their legal counsel."

Overall, Delaware's business-friendly legal environment, specialized court system, and well-established case law make it an attractive location for corporations to litigate their disputes.
Who is from Delaware? Someone famous. Name is on the tip of my tongue. He has spent like 20 million of mine and your money going back and forth to Delaware. He has traveled on a train so much going back and forth to Delaware they named the train station after him. Maybe I can google him. For someone arguing that clarence thomas would have influence on the court all month, strange he wouldn’t think a case involving my mystery man and famous resident of Delaware would have no bearing.

I think they settled because they were caught dead to rights. Just pointing out a little hypocrisy. Don’t forget the 25 straight minutes I provided you of leftist media lying to you. There is more.

Last edited:
Who is from Delaware? Someone famous. Name is on the tip of my tongue.
Come on, Zinger. Clinton was from Arkansas and Reagan was from California. So what?

Delaware is the most pro-business state in the country. It's the only reason 66% of the Fortune 500 are incorporated in that tiny backwater. Any narrative about the inability to get a fair trial is just excuse-making bullshit.

Fox lied, they knew they were lying, they emailed and texted about knowing they were lying, and they did it solely for profit and competitive benefit versus the other, right-wing outlets.

As a bonus, we also got to hear how much Tucker and his team despises Trump and his supporters. Anyone with a brain knew this was the case, but it's great to hear it in their words.

NOV. 6, 2020

1. On Trump’s Business History

As votes were being counted in the 2020 presidential election, Mr. Carlson texted with his producer, Alex Pfeiffer, fretting about viewers turning away from Fox News after the network called Arizona for President Biden.
Alex Pfeiffer:Trump has a pretty low rate at success in his business ventures.
Tucker Carlson:That’s for sure. All of them fail. What he’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that.
NOV. 10, 2020

2. On Trump’s Plan to Skip Biden’s Inauguration

A staff member texted Mr. Carlson to say they’d heard Mr. Trump was planning not to attend the inauguration, an important symbol of the peaceful transfer of power.
Carlson:I’d heard that about the inauguration. Hard to believe. So destructive.
Carlson:It’s disgusting. I’m trying to look away.
NOV. 23, 2020

3. On His Interactions With Trump’s Team Over Sidney Powell, a Trump Lawyer

Mr. Carlson texts with the Fox News host Laura Ingraham about Sidney Powell, a lawyer for Mr. Trump and one of the biggest promoters of the unfounded election fraud claims.
Carlson:I had to try to make the WH disavow her, which they obviously should have done long before.
Laura Ingraham:No serious lawyer could believe what they were saying.
Carlson:But they said nothing in public. Pretty disgusting. And now Trump, I learned this morning, is sitting back and letting them lose the senate. He doesn’t care. I care.
JAN. 4, 2021

4. On His Desire to Move On From Trump

Mr. Carlson texts with members of his staff, two months after the 2020 election and two days before the insurrection at the Capitol building, about looking forward to not having to cover Mr. Trump.
Carlson:We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.
Carlson:I hate him passionately.
JAN. 7, 2021

5. On the Aftermath of the Capitol Riots

After the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, Mr. Carlson texts with Mr. Pfeiffer about Mr. Trump’s culpability in the insurrection and how to deal with viewers who still support him. It was two weeks before the inauguration of President Biden.
Carlson:Trump has two weeks left. Once he’s out, he becomes incalculably less powerful, even in the minds of his supporters.
Carlson:He’s a demonic force, a destroyer. But he’s not going to destroy us. I’ve been thinking about this every day for four years.
Pfeiffer:You’re right. I don’t want to let him destroy me either. [REDACTED]. The Trump anger spiral is vicious.
Carlson:That’s for sure. Deadly. It almost consumed me in November when Sidney Powell attacked us. It was very difficult to regain emotional control, but I knew I had to. We’ve got two weeks left. We can do this.

Overall, Delaware's business-friendly legal environment, specialized court system, and well-established case law make it an attractive location for corporations

to litigate their disputes.

Yep, they settled because they were liable and were afraid of folks like you on the jury would have ballooned their liability….

Reactions: Georgia Jim
Come on, Zinger. Clinton was from Arkansas and Reagan was from California. So what?

Delaware is the most pro-business state in the country. It's the only reason 66% of the Fortune 500 are incorporated in that tiny backwater. Any narrative about the inability to get a fair trial is just excuse-making bullshit.

Fox lied, they knew they were lying, they emailed and texted about knowing they were lying, and they did it solely for profit and competitive benefit versus the other, right-wing outlets.

As a bonus, we also got to hear how much Tucker and his team despises Trump and his supporters. Anyone with a brain knew this was the case, but it's great to hear it in their words.

NOV. 6, 2020

1. On Trump’s Business History

As votes were being counted in the 2020 presidential election, Mr. Carlson texted with his producer, Alex Pfeiffer, fretting about viewers turning away from Fox News after the network called Arizona for President Biden.

NOV. 10, 2020

2. On Trump’s Plan to Skip Biden’s Inauguration

A staff member texted Mr. Carlson to say they’d heard Mr. Trump was planning not to attend the inauguration, an important symbol of the peaceful transfer of power.

NOV. 23, 2020

3. On His Interactions With Trump’s Team Over Sidney Powell, a Trump Lawyer

Mr. Carlson texts with the Fox News host Laura Ingraham about Sidney Powell, a lawyer for Mr. Trump and one of the biggest promoters of the unfounded election fraud claims.

JAN. 4, 2021

4. On His Desire to Move On From Trump

Mr. Carlson texts with members of his staff, two months after the 2020 election and two days before the insurrection at the Capitol building, about looking forward to not having to cover Mr. Trump.

JAN. 7, 2021

5. On the Aftermath of the Capitol Riots

After the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, Mr. Carlson texts with Mr. Pfeiffer about Mr. Trump’s culpability in the insurrection and how to deal with viewers who still support him. It was two weeks before the inauguration of President Biden.
I get it. So the president being from Delaware has no influence. At all. 48 years repping that state in a case that effected him. I am sure there is no bias. Again, I think they settled because they were caught. And didn’t want all their dirty laundry Aired. You can’t have it both ways with Thomas.

Just more hypocrisy. There was a show that used to go up against tucker. Lemon and cuomo. Such bastions of truth to their viewers. Cuomo was fired for lying so much he breached cnn’s high standards of reporting. (That is hilarious) He is suing them for 125 million. Lemon was demoted for so many lies they had no choice. Now he is basically done. You know he was the one who told his viewers recently that a 50 year old woman is past her prime. And too old to hold the office of the president. How old is joe? 120? I just sent you 25 minutes of lying over hunters laptop. By Biden, the media and other politicians. I can post / lot more on Russian collusion and trump. The lies told for months in the msm is hysterical. Just make sure you admit the msm is just as bad.

Maddow has been sued for defamation so many times they have now scaled her back to one day. Olberman lied so much, he can barely get people to let him have a blog.

Anderson Cooper is on the chopping block. He also has been sued for 100 million for defamation. I don’t have time to go thru all of the lies told.

(They all used the of course I lied defense, i am a tv character. I shouldn’t be believed defense). The one you love to tie around tucker’s neck. Don’t be a hypocrite and I will leave you alone. You know this.

I know this is the laugh at Fox News segment. They earned it. But don’t act like your favorite stations are squeaky clean. They are all getting clobbered. And no one watches them.

I get it. So the president being from Delaware has no influence. At all. 48 years repping that state in a case that effected him. I am sure there is no bias. Again, I think they settled because they were caught. And didn’t want all their dirty laundry Aired. You can’t have it both ways with Thomas.

Just more hypocrisy. There was a show that used to go up against tucker. Lemon and cuomo. Such bastions of truth to their viewers. Cuomo was fired for lying so much he breached cnn’s high standards of reporting. (That is hilarious) He is suing them for 125 million. Lemon was demoted for so many lies they had no choice. Now he is basically done. You know he was the one who told his viewers recently that a 50 year old woman is past her prime. And too old to hold the office of the president. How old is joe? 120? I just sent you 25 minutes of lying over hunters laptop. By Biden, the media and other politicians. I can post / lot more on Russian collusion and trump. The lies told for months in the msm is hysterical. Just make sure you admit the msm is just as bad.

Maddow has been sued for defamation so many times they have now scaled her back to one day. Olberman lied so much, he can barely get people to let him have a blog.

Anderson Cooper is on the chopping block. He also has been sued for 100 million for defamation. I don’t have time to go thru all of the lies told.

(They all used the of course I lied defense, i am a tv character. I shouldn’t be believed defense). The one you love to tie around tucker’s neck. Don’t be a hypocrite and I will leave you alone. You know this.

I know this is the laugh at Fox News segment. They earned it. But don’t act like your favorite stations are squeaky clean. They are all getting clobbered. And no one watches them.
Zinger, and I say this as a friend, the endless whining about how unfair the country is for conservative billionaire corporatists is both ridiculous and unbecoming. If you really think the deck is stacked against the wealthy and the powerful, you aren't paying attention.

As I said, there is a reason that 2/3rds of the Fortune 500, who could incorporate anywhere, chose to incorporate in DE. Hint, it isn't because of a liberal bias against corporations.

I don't get my news from any broadcast source. Of course the major media sources are biased, that's the easiest path to generating profits, and refuting that fact would be stupid. Just like the fact that all politicians are sleazy. Of course they are.

But both-sides-ing every situation is also intellectually dishonest. Yes, liberal media can be dishonest. Have they been $787m levels of dishonest? Not to date.

Yes, liberals have complained about election integrity in the past. Is that in any way the same as what Trump and the republicans have done over the last three years? No.

If Trump has been so unfairly maligned by the liberal media, he should sue for defamation. He could certainly claim a negative impact on his extensive business interests. Let's go! Discovery would be awesome.

Last edited:
Zinger, and I say this as a friend, the endless whining about how unfair the country is for conservative billionaire corporatists is both ridiculous and unbecoming. If you really think the deck is stacked against the wealthy and the powerful, you aren't paying attention.

As I said, there is a reason that 2/3rds of the Fortune 500, who could incorporate anywhere, chose to incorporate in DE. Hint, it isn't because of a liberal bias against corporations.

I don't get my news from any broadcast source. Of course the major media sources are biased, that's the easiest path to generating profits, and refuting that fact would be stupid. Just like the fact that all politicians are sleazy. Of course they are.

But both-sides-ing every situation is also intellectually dishonest. Yes, liberal media can be dishonest. Have then been $787m levels of dishonest? Not to date.

Yes, liberals have complained about election integrity in the past. Is that in any way the same as what Trump and the republicans have done over the last three years? No.

If Trump has been so unfairly maligned by the liberal media, he should sue for defamation. He could certainly claim a negative impact on his extensive business interests. Let's go! Discovery would be awesome.
The both side ing of everything keeps you straight. You act like tucker is the only one lying. Along with Fox News will. This is one of your worst responses ever. And a total deflection. You also put words in my mouth. I never once said billionaires have the deck stacked against them. I just said you can’t say Clarence can influence a decision without admitting Biden coild absolutely do the same in deleware. Really?

When you are being one sided and a hypocrite, I am going to call it out. Tucker has a show just like the others I mentioned. You act like Fox News is the only one who may fudge a show to their viewers. That isn’t the case. I said fox is guilty and should pay. Just like maddow, Cooper and cuomo. But they won’t pay. Why? Because they will never be tried in the court of public opinion. (When it comes to politics) So yes, in that way the deck is stacked. I will hang up and listen for you to say otherwise.

How is your boy Bragg doing will? That bastion of holding people accountable. Fine man he is. The moron forgot that his job includes trying actual criminals and killers. His own people are turning against him because he treats them like garbage. He has no interest in doing his job. Just getting an indictment for his political career. I think we see the evidence of how f’ed up his office has become since he was elected. But you guys will have a Stacey Abrams type spot waiting on him.

Waiting for Bragg to apologize to all the murdered victims without justice. Sorry guys. I had to protect a prostitute guilty of fraud.

I hope you know that.
Have a good evening.
You sound really mad. Like a Karen...triggered.

The both side ing of everything keeps you straight. You act like tucker is the only one lying. Along with Fox News will. This is one of your worst responses ever. And a total deflection. You also put words in my mouth. I never once said billionaires have the deck stacked against them. I just said you can’t say Clarence can influence a decision without admitting Biden coild absolutely do the same in deleware. Really?

When you are being one sided and a hypocrite, I am going to call it out. Tucker has a show just like the others I mentioned. You act like Fox News is the only one who may fudge a show to their viewers. That isn’t the case. I said fox is guilty and should pay. Just like maddow, Cooper and cuomo. But they won’t pay. Why? Because they will never be tried in the court of public opinion. (When it comes to politics) So yes, in that way the deck is stacked. I will hang up and listen for you to say otherwise.

How is your boy Bragg doing will? That bastion of holding people accountable. Fine man he is. The moron forgot that his job includes trying actual criminals and killers. His own people are turning against him because he treats them like garbage. He has no interest in doing his job. Just getting an indictment for his political career. I think we see the evidence of how f’ed up his office has become since he was elected. But you guys will have a Stacey Abrams type spot waiting on him.

Waiting for Bragg to apologize to all the murdered victims without justice. Sorry guys. I had to protect a prostitute guilty of fraud.
Please share any supporting evidence, Biden related or not, that suggests that the Delaware Court of Chancery has a liberal bias. More than half of the companies listed on the NYSE and the NASDAQ (and as I've said, 66% of the Fortune 500) are headquartered in DE in large part because of the national reputation of the DE Court of Chancery for fairness. The state's history as pro-business goes back two hundred years. The numbers don't lie and all I've heard for your argument is "Biden is from there". Do better.

I acknowledged all media is biased, several times. But do I think Rachel Madow is obsequiously supporting Biden on air while saying in private that he is evil and destructive for the country? No. There is a big difference.

Again, if Trump has been defamed, he should sue. It will never happen because discovery would be a nightmare.

The violent crime rate in NY is one of the best in the country for a major city. Bragg is plenty able to do two or more things at the same time. Seems he is doing his job just fine.

"In a statement, Bragg clapped back, pointing out that violent crime in New York is actually down since he took office — and lower than the major cities in Jim Jordan's own state. "NYPD data show shootings and homicides are down in New York City for the first quarter of this year ... Virtually every major crime category is lower in Manhattan now than it was last year (as of 4/2/23): murders are down 14%, shootings are down 14%, burglaries are down 21%, and robberies are down 8%."

It always cracks me up when libs pull this card, when they simultaneously believe in systemic racism and turning a blind eye to left-wing violence.
That a strawman argument. I've never defended violence or looting under any circumstances, regardless of the perpetrators. They should all be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Hey, while we are here, maybe you can update us on the the progress being made regarding Trump's calls to defund the DOJ and FBI?

There were (and pathetically, still are) so many posters who knew, just absolutely KNEW, that allegations against Dominion were true. The real point of the original post, as I see it, is that those of us who did not believe this utter nonsense were ridiculed by these posters.

The settlement and the e-mails among the Fox News idiocracy demonstrate just who the sheep and the morons were. The fraud believers were being fed bullshit, they gobbled it like chocolate pudding, and the people feeding it to them were laughing about it behind closed doors.

Please share any supporting evidence, Biden related or not, that suggests that the Delaware Court of Chancery has a liberal bias. More than half of the companies listed on the NYSE and the NASDAQ (and as I've said, 66% of the Fortune 500) are headquartered in DE in large part because of the national reputation of the DE Court of Chancery for fairness. The state's history as pro-business goes back two hundred years. The numbers don't lie and all I've heard for your argument is "Biden is from there". Do better.

I acknowledged all media is biased, several times. But do I think Rachel Madow is obsequiously supporting Biden on air while saying in private that he is evil and destructive for the country? No. There is a big difference.

Again, if Trump has been defamed, he should sue. It will never happen because discovery would be a nightmare.

The violent crime rate in NY is one of the best in the country for a major city. Bragg is plenty able to do two or more things at the same time. Seems he is doing his job just fine.

"In a statement, Bragg clapped back, pointing out that violent crime in New York is actually down since he took office — and lower than the major cities in Jim Jordan's own state. "NYPD data show shootings and homicides are down in New York City for the first quarter of this year ... Virtually every major crime category is lower in Manhattan now than it was last year (as of 4/2/23): murders are down 14%, shootings are down 14%, burglaries are down 21%, and robberies are down 8%."
You don’t think maddow says bad things about Biden in texts. You have lost your mind. I guarantee you Kamala still thinks joe is a racist in her personal texts. I know that hasn’t changed. They all talk shit. I guarantee it. I bet Anderson Cooper full on makes fun of Biden at every turn. I know bill mahre does.

This wasn’t a normal corporate case. This was a case indirectly involving joe. I don’t think he influenced anything. But I am sure he could if need be. Any president. Certainly one with a home state bias. It is a moot point. We never got to see if and how much joe would be involved. I will let you have that. But don’t tell me a 48 year politician from one state who is now president, doesn’t have back channel influence on whatever in the hell he wants to have influence over. That is literally what politicians do. And he became president, so despite his idiotic policies, he is a damn good politician.

You sound really mad. Like a Karen...triggered.

It's worse than that. He's another one of those "Reagan Conservatives" who will gladly screw the rest of us over by holding his nose, stomping his feet and refusing to vote for a GOP candidate he doesn't fully agree with.

Meanwhile, a significantly worse Dem candidate -- one backed by his galvanized "vote blue no matter who" base spanning the party spectrum -- wins the election, and now we get a politician who shares NONE of the values those Reagan Conservatives claim to hold.

People like that are about a half-step below the leftists on the "awfulness" meter.

• Love
That a strawman argument. I've never defended violence or looting under any circumstances, regardless of the perpetrators. They should all be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Hey, while we are here, maybe you can update us on the the progress being made regarding Trump's calls to defund the DOJ and FBI?

You seem to have omitted my point about systemic racism in your reply. Believing in that surely seems like undermining the core foundations of our country.

We've had plenty of conversations about violence over the years, and your stance seems to be that only a minute fraction of violence/looting in this country is committed by left-wing perpetrators. If you can't even properly attribute violence to the responsible entities, then we can't have a good faith debate. That's hardly a straw man argument.

As for Trump, I'll say the same thing I have said for...*checks notes*...7 years, and counting. If there's any concrete evidence of criminal activity, let's see it. But all we've had are false promises and kangaroo court investigations that your base eats up. Show me the evidence and I'll denounce Trump.

As for the other Trump points, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. Neither call had any real shot of happening, and I don't think anyone with a brain actually believed it would.

Reactions: JohnnyVawl
It's worse than that. He's another one of those "Reagan Conservatives" who will gladly screw the rest of us over by holding his nose, stomping his feet and refusing to vote for a GOP candidate he doesn't fully agree with.

Meanwhile, a significantly worse Dem candidate -- one backed by his galvanized "vote blue no matter who" base spanning the party spectrum -- wins the election, and now we get a politician who shares NONE of the values those Reagan Conservatives claim to hold.

People like that are about a half-step below the leftists on the "awfulness" meter.
This is a great point. I don’t understand for the life of me how this point slips by middle grounders or former pubs. You hate trump, so you vote for something that is so far the opposite from your actual views on most subjects. Makes no sense. Just one politician. He didn’t vote. Which we have had some bad choices recently, but how you can pick ultra liberal left if you have any conservative blood in you at all is beyond me. The ones who said Biden is a centrist and will govern that way have been proven to be unbelievably wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT