ADVERTISEMENT

Further Comment on Trump / Kemp feud….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
First to Kemp

1. You have been an excellent Governor, as good as we have had in my lifetime and Georgia is fortunate to have some pretty good ones in the past
  2. You have a great family who have served along side you, but it would be wise for your spouse to be guarded in her comments about your parties Candidate. It was at least tacky, perhaps even stupid.
  3. You are a very popular politician in Georgia who could certainly beat either of our current US Senators and we hope you do.
  4. Your current voting integrity rules and policies in Georgia are outstanding but your 2020 version where 75% of the opposition party voters showed no ID to vote and a portion of that number had their ballots requested and returned to an unsecured lockbox is certainly going to be questioned. Moreover there were little if any signature verification performed and signature verification equipment was not used, most likely intentionally in the largest Democrat County. Yes, some of us that are NOT trump supporters see the possibility of fraud above the norm and over an acceptable level.
  5. Without Trump’s support in the 2018 primary Casey Cagel would most likely been the Governor
Former President Trump

1. Policy wise you would be light years better than Karmala for the next President of the US
2. Yes you were probably let down by Kemp in 2020 but that is in the past , this is 2024 and Georgia is a swing state where Kemp can greatly assist you in winning the state
3. You have enough enemies, don’t make more from someone who supports you 96% of the time
4. Treat Kemp like Senate Candidate Hogan in Maryland, dislike him if you must but reach a truce and drive on.
5. You can beat Harris if you show humility and use some wisdom, unlike you did last night.

First to Kemp

1. You have been an excellent Governor, as good as we have had in my lifetime and Georgia is fortunate to have some pretty good ones in the past
  2. You have a great family who have served along side you, but it would be wise for your spouse to be guarded in her comments about your parties Candidate. It was at least tacky, perhaps even stupid.
  3. You are a very popular politician in Georgia who could certainly beat either of our current US Senators and we hope you do.
  4. Your current voting integrity rules and policies in Georgia are outstanding but your 2020 version where 75% of the opposition party voters showed no ID to vote and a portion of that number had their ballots requested and returned to an unsecured lockbox is certainly going to be questioned. Moreover there were little if any signature verification performed and signature verification equipment was not used, most likely intentionally in the largest Democrat County. Yes, some of us that are NOT trump supporters see the possibility of fraud above the norm and over an acceptable level.
  5. Without Trump’s support in the 2018 primary Casey Cagel would most likely been the Governor
Former President Trump

1. Policy wise you would be light years better than Karmala for the next President of the US
2. Yes you were probably let down by Kemp in 2020 but that is in the past , this is 2024 and Georgia is a swing state where Kemp can greatly assist you in winning the state
3. You have enough enemies, don’t make more from someone who supports you 96% of the time
4. Treat Kemp like Senate Candidate Hogan in Maryland, dislike him if you must but reach a truce and drive on.
5. You can beat Harris if you show humility and use some wisdom, unlike you did last night.
Well said.

First to Kemp

Former President Trump

Kemp beat Trump's pick for Republican Governor David Perdue with 70% of the vote. Kemp knew Trump lost Georgia and did the right thing.

Trump can't help himself. This is what Republicans tell us is the much smarter candidate. A smart guy would just not have said anything. He didn't have to bring Kemp up. He goes after Kemp who the majority of the state voted for and would endorse him if he said nothing. Tell me how smart of a guy Trump is. Does this make a lick of sense?

"But oh, he's honest!!! " 😂

First to Kemp

Former President Trump

Excellent post wish you could send this to both Kemp and Trump

I will say this. For months now the campaign has tried to get Kemp/Trump together. In person/phone call and kemp ignores.
Kemp is in the same mold as that pos, establishment guy Paul Ryan from Wisconsin. That frigin Kemp would not have won Ga w/o President Trumps endorsement. Kemp was down dbl digits, before Trump got involved. I believe Kemp even asked President Trump to endorse him....

Kemp is in the same mold as that pos, establishment guy Paul Ryan from Wisconsin. That frigin Kemp would not have won Ga w/o President Trumps endorsement. Kemp was down dbl digits, before Trump got involved. I believe Kemp even asked President Trump to endorse him....
Yeah, unbelievable that Kemp would want nothing to do with Trump after he belittled him in 2020 for not doing something illegal.

The condition of such a meeting probably had to have an apology and a lot of sucking up. I applaud Kemp for not being Mitch McConnell or Ted Cruz. He still has his dignity.

Trump can't help himself. This is what Republicans tell us is the much smarter candidate. A smart guy would just not have said anything. He didn't have to bring Kemp up. He goes after Kemp who the majority of the state voted for and would endorse him if he said nothing. Tell me how smart of a guy Trump is. Does this make a lick of sense?

Tell us how smart Kamala is.

I will say this. For months now the campaign has tried to get Kemp/Trump together. In person/phone call and kemp ignores.
I don't blame Kemp at all. Why hitch your political wagon to Trump when Kemp has many potential years left. I get a lot of you are Trump boot lickers, but for once he needs to stop being a brash New Yorker and just keep his mouth shut. Kamala will talk herself into a loss if Trump will just focus on his policies and not the petty jabs that serve no real purpose.

If true, and it certainly could be, i am disappointed in Kemp. Yes Trump went over the top in his criticism in 2020, way over the top but you and the SOS left the state totally exposed to potential fraud in the 2020 election. You have to own that and move on. If you ever seek a national office, you might need Trump's support or at least him not as an enemy.

If true, and it certainly could be, i am disappointed in Kemp. Yes Trump went over the top in his criticism in 2020, way over the top but you and the SOS left the state totally exposed to potential fraud in the 2020 election. You have to own that and move on. If you ever seek a national office, you might need Trump's support or at least him not as an enemy.
LOL. It's Kemp. Kemp!!! How dare he have a shred of dignity and stand up to a man attacking his wife!!!

We got us a cult going here fellas.

LOL. It's Kemp. Kemp!!! How dare he have a shred of dignity and stand up to a man attacking his wife!!!

We got us a cult going here fellas.
As i have said many times, i'm not a big Trump guy and I like Kemp better than Trump. However, sometimes you need to muzzle your spouse. Marty did no favors to her husband future, her Party or Trump. I don't see her as the victim in this skirmish as she restarted it.

As i have said many times, i'm not a big Trump guy and I like Kemp better than Trump. However, sometimes you need to muzzle your spouse. Marty did no favors to her husband future, her Party or Trump. I don't see her as the victim in this skirmish as she restarted it.
JD Vance will love that take. Muzzles and fertiized wombs. Murica!!!

Or perhaps Kemp and his wife know exactly what they are doing and Brian is setting himself up to take the mantle of the GOP once the party has decided it’s time to move away from Trumpism.

Or perhaps Kemp and his wife know exactly what they are doing and Brian is setting himself up to take the mantle of the GOP once the party has decided it’s time to move away from Trumpism.
That is actually a good take, i think that is the Haley and DeSantis approach as well. However the latter 2 have reached a truce with Trump. If Trump does win, I see a host of challengers lining up against Vance- perhaps all 3 of the candidates. If Trump loses, suspect all 3 run as well, most likely Vance would not. I like DeSantis slighly more than Kemp and Haley but prefer all 3 over Trump. State wide this feud hurts Trump more than Kemp, nationally it may or may not hurt Kemp, we shall see.

Reactions: litedawg1968
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say at this point and time she's not gonna attack a popular democratic governor in a swing state.

You all should be pissed. Not surprising that some of you blame Kemp.
I dont blame Kemp, Trump is a lunatic. There are a few of us here that didnt want Trump. Yet here we are.

His stupid mouth lost us Georgia in 2022 and his backing Walker as a viable candidate was just a cluster fck. Walker was a terrible candidate and seemed to be challenged by the English language.

You might be right , although I think they will try and make it Desantis. Im already looking forward to a world post Trump.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
You might be right , although I think they will try and make it Desantis. Im already looking forward to a world post Trump.
Agreed. While I agree with a lot of points Trump stands for after he finishes up his last four years I am ready to move on to some guys who can keep their temper and stop infighting lol

That is actually a good take, i think that is the Haley and DeSantis approach as well. However the latter 2 have reached a truce with Trump. If Trump does win, I see a host of challengers lining up against Vance- perhaps all 3 of the candidates. If Trump loses, suspect all 3 run as well, most likely Vance would not. I like DeSantis slighly more than Kemp and Haley but prefer all 3 over Trump. State wide this feud hurts Trump more than Kemp, nationally it may or may not hurt Kemp, we shall see.
I would argue that Kemp’s unwillingness to compromise his conservative principles for the short-term political expediency of getting behind Trump will be one his most important qualifications for leading the rebuilding of the party.

Given his national office aspirations, Kemp is executing flawlessly. As we saw Saturday, Trump will continue to self-immolate and it’s only going to get worse. Kemp will be waiting in the wings as one of the few prominent GOP figures who didn’t roll over for Trump.

I don't blame Kemp at all. Why hitch your political wagon to Trump when Kemp has many potential years left. I get a lot of you are Trump boot lickers, but for once he needs to stop being a brash New Yorker and just keep his mouth shut. Kamala will talk herself into a loss if Trump will just focus on his policies and not the petty jabs that serve no real purpose.
You are so right. He has not learned a damn thing in 4 years. His mouth is his biggest downfall and will cost him the election if he does not control the outbursts. He turns off a lot of fence sitters with his constant badgering of whomever happens to be in front of him.

Kemp beat Trump's pick for Republican Governor David Perdue with 70% of the vote. Kemp knew Trump lost Georgia and did the right thing.
You need to check your facts; in GA, 14% of 367K illegals were registered and voted in the 2020 election, not to mention all of the other fraud that Kemp turned a blind eye on. These illegal votes would have been more than enough for Trump to win GA, as he lost the state by 12K votes. The truth is slowly, but surely, coming out. Kemp MUST do more to secure our elections and to prevent voter fraud! I wish Trump would be more diplomatic, but at the end of the day, I really do not care. My bank account is what matters most, and it is taking a beating!!!!

You need to check your facts; in GA, 14% of 367K illegals were registered and voted in the 2020 election, not to mention all of the other fraud that Kemp turned a blind eye on. These illegal votes would have been more than enough for Trump to win GA, as he lost the state by 12K votes. The truth is slowly, but surely, coming out. Kemp MUST do more to secure our elections and to prevent voter fraud! I wish Trump would be more diplomatic, but at the end of the day, I really do not care. My bank account is what matters most, and it is taking a beating!!!!
Link, please?

I dont blame Kemp, Trump is a lunatic. There are a few of us here that didnt want Trump. Yet here we are.

His stupid mouth lost us Georgia in 2022 and his backing Walker as a viable candidate was just a cluster fck. Walker was a terrible candidate and seemed to be challenged by the English language.
Actually, Kemp's stupid choice of Leoffler and her dishrag personality cost the Pubs a senate seat and of course failing to rally around Walker a la the dems in PA. I always find it amusing when the Neocons blame Trump for political loses even though their the ones that criticized him and actually endorsed a brain dead, establishment Dem.

Actually, Kemp's stupid choice of Leoffler and her dishrag personality cost the Pubs a senate seat and of course failing to rally around Walker a la the dems in PA. I always find it amusing when the Neocons blame Trump for political loses even though their the ones that criticized him and actually endorsed a brain dead, establishment Dem.
Walker was a terrible candidate.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Walker was a terrible candidate.
Yes he was and so was Leoffler. The difference is when the Pubs put up a garbage Neocon, the 80 plus percent of Pubs that supported Tea Party and MAGA candidates would hold their noses and pull the lever for the Pub they may have abhorred as much as neocons hate Trump. The neocons on the other hand would criticize the candidate from their party they didn't like or even endorse the other party and then when someone put heat on them, they recite Reagan's don't criticize other Pubs rule.

Yes he was and so was Leoffler. The difference is when the Pubs put up a garbage Neocon, the 80 plus percent of Pubs that supported Tea Party and MAGA candidates would hold their noses and pull the lever for the Pub they may have abhorred as much as neocons hate Trump. The neocons on the other hand would criticize the candidate from their party they didn't like or even endorse the other party and then when someone put heat on them, they recite Reagan's don't criticize other Pubs rule.
Just a reminder here:

Republicans put a guy who already lost an election as their nominee. Not usually a good strategy. (It's happened once in history that a person served, was defeated, and won again. Difference: That POTUS never lost the general election. Not even once. All three times he was the most popular nationally.)

This guy publicly and in front of the world said he trusted Putin over American intelligence services.

This guy has said he won every election he factually lost, including a primary vs. Ted Cruz.

This guy was livid that the press wouldn't lie and say he had more people at his inauguration than Obama did.

This guy tried to reverse a legal and fair election (there has been no substantiated proof it was not) in multiple ways.

This guy has been proven to be a sex offender in court.

This guy has been proven to run a scam university in court.

This guy has been convicted of falsifying business records.

This guy has three other cases yet to go.

And it wasn't like a big minority stood up and said we don't want him. Oh, no. He never had to debate before and during the primaries. He won easily.

It was obvious he was a bad candidate. He wasn't gonna win in a landslide against a guy that was well into his 80s and showing signs of aging. And now, according to you all, he's losing in the polls to someone who has no business running for president. Has no qualifications. Is the worst candidate to ever run from a major party. She has only been at the head of the ticket for a few days.

And yet this guy is losing in most of the current polling and continues to see whatever lead he had in swing states disappear.

Republicans ran a bad candidate. That is the absolute truth. If they had nominated Haley, this race would have been over.

The truth? The majority of Republicans don't want a POTUS. They want somebody that's gonna hurl insults at Democrats just like they do. That's what fires them up.
Don't believe me? Look at what they all talk about after he debates. It's never about any kind of substantial point he makes about policy, domestic or foreign. It's always been about locking Clinton up or insulting Biden's intelligence or attacking his family. Those are the things Republicans like. That's his main qualification for the office.

Last edited:
I believe some person no one knows made a tweet and people shared it in all likelihood. You know...facts!!!
Amazing that we apparently know exactly the number of illegals in the state (367k) and exactly how many of them registered and voted (51,380). That’s stunning news.

I was really hoping for a link as it was sure to be a doozy.

When asked about his differences with Trump, Kemp just stated this on National TV yesterday 'My focus is on winning this November and saving our country from Kamala Harris and the Democrats"

Reactions: Krowking123

Oh yeah, let’s compare someone who has a big mouth to someone who got our people killed on a bad afghan withdrawal, blowing our economy to shit, disintegrated our borders, shit his pants, allowed cocaine in the White House, presided over runaway inflation.

Yeah, that guy with a big mouth is too dumb to vote for.

Oh yeah, let’s compare someone who has a big mouth to someone who got our people killed on a bad afghan withdrawal, blowing our economy to shit, disintegrated our borders, shit his pants, allowed cocaine in the White House, presided over runaway inflation.

It's over to the extent it ever existed.

Kemp is savvy.

But you could've won easily. Was Mr. Orange that important to you. It had to be him and him only?

All of those are moving in the wrong direction, Beams.
Except this is the honeymoon phase. Which is crashingly coming to a halt after what happened today. Those numbers will likely only go in a different direction. Sooner than later. A lot of leaks coming from the Kamala camp recently. 92 percent turnover amongst staff working directly for her. One staffer said I will never work for a woman again after working for her. Maybe the hardest person to work for in dc. The microscope is slowly beginning to turn in her direction. You feel confident people will like what they see. That hasn’t been easy for heels up in the past.

Amazing that we apparently know exactly the number of illegals in the state (367k) and exactly how many of them registered and voted (51,380). That’s stunning news.

I was really hoping for a link as it was sure to be a doozy.
I will be honest. I was hoping to see that link too. That one I hadn’t heard yet either.

Reactions: willdup
Yeah, unbelievable that Kemp would want nothing to do with Trump after he belittled him in 2020 for not doing something illegal.

The condition of such a meeting probably had to have an apology and a lot of sucking up. I applaud Kemp for not being Mitch McConnell or Ted Cruz. He still has his dignity.
He never asked him to do something illegal. He wanted review of votes to make sure he did not win the state. Liberals interpret his words as make up votes for me and that is Not what was said at all. There was a lot of crap that went on especially in metro Atl in 2020 and the 2021 run off. Reports that poll workers wrote D or R on the privacy sleeve which invalidated votes. Targeted in red areas.
Here’s another issue with signature verification non biased report from MIT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT