ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia's own MTG

It

It’s just bad when I think I have to vote for MTG to keep AOC, Bernie, Biden, Watters, Warren etc, radically progressive agenda’s from being stamped through. It’s both sides have to vote for their crazies to try to maintain balance. Term limits is the first step in correcting congressional issues though.
Agree with this 100%.

Praying nothing kooky happens, but I still see an absurd amount of Trump shit around.

JMO of course, but a lot of undecided GOP voters will end up going with Kemp in the primary because of the threat of Abrams. The GOP voters who were mad with the perceived lack of support for Trump already made their point during the January '21 Senate runoffs. I actually think Perdue would beat her too, but it would be very close. Kemp is polling at about +7.

I think Kemp will shave a few points off Abrams' margin with Independent and ideologically Moderate voters from the 2018 results. Per exit polls, those margins were 54 and 63 percent, respectively. I think Kemp will pick up some votes from moderate voters, and he won't lose as much from the Trump wing of the GOP as expected.

Last edited:
Trump’ National Security Advisor says Trump planned on leaving NATO. This also explains why Putin didn’t invade Ukraine during Trump’s term.

Yeah Bolton was the tip of the sword

She really is an embarrassment to the state and her district. Given today's release of Meadow's tweets she:
  • Blatantly lied Friday when asked if she had promoted the idea of martial law to Trump.
  • Doesn't know that martial law is spelled martial and not marshall.
  • Used the sentence "I don't know on those things" in reference to how Trump might be justified in declaring "marshall" law. I don't know on those things. Try saying it a few times yourself and see how it feels.
She is a vile, disingenuous troll of a representative who is at best of below average intelligence.

My favorite politician right now, by far. Love me some MTG. I loved your elitist criticism of her. Keep on hating her, bro.

Those hill folk up there don’t care what you think and are going to send her back and back again and again and I hope she keeps on talking.

She really is an embarrassment to the state and her district. Given today's release of Meadow's tweets she:
  • Blatantly lied Friday when asked if she had promoted the idea of martial law to Trump.
  • Doesn't know that martial law is spelled martial and not marshall.
  • Used the sentence "I don't know on those things" in reference to how Trump might be justified in declaring "marshall" law. I don't know on those things. Try saying it a few times yourself and see how it feels.
She is a vile, disingenuous troll of a representative who is at best of below average intelligence.

Now do your squad member loons.or Stallwell. Or Maxine Waters. Or Schie. Is there any low you Democrats won’t stoop to to try to win a seat? What they are pulling with MTG is a total farce.

Many held their nose and voted for Biden, who by the way won the election, because of concerns about Trump. Concerns that were entirely validated when Trump and many republicans tried to flip an election they lost. Alternate slates of electors, considering "marshall" law, attempts to hustle Pence away from his duty to certify the results, attempts to replace the AG with someone willing to lie about proof of voter fraud, the list of plans that were discussed and pursued and the number of participants grows every day.

There's a reason Macron's approval rating is around 32% and yet he got 58% of the vote. Le Pen, like Orban, Bolsonaro, Erdogan and of course Putin, is ultimately anti-democracy and as much as the french people dislike Macron, they understand there are larger factors at play. His re-election is a notable victory in the global fight against authoritarianism. Putin's eventual defeat in Ukraine will be an even larger victory in that same fight.

It is no coincidence that Trump has expressed admiration for all of the authoritarian leaders listed above. He would love to have the same power and lack of democratic accountability that they have. That's irrefutable.

If you think near term policy decisions are worth destroying the foundation of our representative republic, I think you are being extremely short sighted.
The French love free shit and lots of vacation time. They are being very short-sighted. The bill always comes due eventually. But it’s their country. Vote for who they want. They also tend to cut off elite heads when they’ve had enough.

My favorite politician right now, by far. Love me some MTG. I loved your elitist criticism of her. Keep on hating her, bro.

Those hill folk up there don’t care what you think and are going to send her back and back again and again and I hope she keeps on talking.
She can’t spell…..not elite.

Reactions: rednblack4life

@zingerdawg this is what I was talking about earlier in this thread. These people are a substantial part of the republican party right now. Twilight zone type shit.

@zingerdawg this is what I was talking about earlier in this thread. These people are a substantial part of the republican party right now. Twilight zone type shit.
I don’t know if this is a substantial part of the party. But I know several that don’t care how controversial you are. As long as you will say things the political right has been unwilling to say for years. She went after aoc. She isn’t afraid to get on camera and tell it like it is. She has made some great points, and became popular embarrassing aoc. The woman says she has seen aliens. Among other things. She has some batshit crazy in her. Some people believe the party needs a little bit of that now instead of the wake me up after Romney is finished type pubs.

Ok, I validated what you said. Now validate for me that you prefer a vege and the heels up space lady. You know the president that gets on the mic and has to be corrected by his staff weekly. And you prefer that cluster f over anything the right has to offer. Because all I have seen you do, is tear down the right on this forum. We elected a president who already has big time health issues. This should be common knowledge. Twilight zone like denials for him and the space lady. Devilosi is running the country. Most peoples worst nightmare. (California politician)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
She is a rep. The left voted for a vegetable that is running the country into the ground. There isn’t a bigger embarrassment on the planet than him. To make matters worse, the vp isn’t qualified. Did you catch her speech on space? She was damn near quoting yoda. Marjorie is a representative. She isn’t the president or vp. The two highest offices in this country. It isn’t surprising she is being proved to be a little out of her depth. But she is smart enough to have made herself a target. Same way the squad worked from the other side. I at least give her credit that she has made herself into a well known commodity. Below avg intelligence is a pre requisite before you guys consider voting for them.
Georgia has 14 reps. The other 13 are not an embarrassment. I hope I can vote for someone else in next month's primary.

Georgia has 14 reps. The other 13 are not an embarrassment. I hope I can vote for someone else in next month's primary.
I hope you wake up and vote for someone else in the next presidential election as well.

I don’t know if this is a substantial part of the party. But I know several that don’t care how controversial you are. As long as you will say things the political right has been unwilling to say for years. She went after aoc. She isn’t afraid to get on camera and tell it like it is. She has made some great points, and became popular embarrassing aoc. The woman says she has seen aliens. Among other things. She has some batshit crazy in her. Some people believe the party needs a little bit of that now instead of the wake me up after Romney is finished type pubs.

Ok, I validated what you said. Now validate for me that you voted for a vege and the heels up space lady. You know the president that gets on the mic and has to be corrected by his staff weekly. And you prefer that cluster f over anything the right has to offer. Because all I have seen you do, is tear down the right on this forum. We elected a president who already has big time health issues. This should be common knowledge. Twilight like denials for him and the space lady. Devilosi is running the country. Most peoples worst nightmare. (California politician)
I did not vote for Biden. I focus on the right here because of the crazy stuff I see posted here. I think the right is currently a bigger threat to US democracy, but that doesn't mean I approve of all things left. There is a reason I didn't vote Biden.

Reactions: zingerdawg
I did not vote for Biden. I focus on the right here because of the crazy stuff I see posted here. I think the right is currently a bigger threat to US democracy, but that doesn't mean I approve of all things left. There is a reason I didn't vote Biden.
That is twilight zone stuff for me. Stacking the courts? Using eo’s like they were parking tickets. You see the right as the biggest threat to democracy? Because they questioned election results that were different than any other election in our country’s history. The rules were also vastly different. Everything they came after trump for turned out to be bs. They wrapped covid around his neck. Neither side nor the experts actually had a clue here of how to handle it. And worse, it keeps looking more and more like a conspiracy from the people out to get him. I don’t want to believe it. But how else would you classify it now. You wonder why the right is so salty on this board. This is why. You made your choice to stay in the middle. That is your prerogative. You are probably another lifetime away from winning any presidential election. It is easy to play armchair from where you sit. More twilight zone stuff in your post that lets me know you are more moderate Democrat at best. Or you would admit what I asked you to admit. That Biden is a vege. And is compromised. That space lady is not qualified. Regardless of what you think of the right, that should be an easy see.

This is who you see as a better choice to defend your democracy and your country. This is how normal people react to hearing this speech. The analysts here nearly died laughing. And you guys are on Marjorie. She is certainly not worse than Kamala. And Kamala is a half step away from running the country. Marjorie is one of 14 reps in a state. Who is more dangerous to this country?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT