ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel’s Son With Good Advice for Pops

It's not secret, but it's pretty much him doing what he tells others not to do. There's no way he can be involved in all of these kids' lives. He's in his sixties now. I don't fault him for the daughter at 20. But he's gotten two women pregnant out of wedlock while he was in relationships with other women and he's lecturing the black dads about being with their children. He's made a situation where it's impossible to be with his.

Meanwhile, I've seen people try to equate this with Warnock, whose kid is from a marriage that ended in divorce that he evidently sees often. Notice that his mom isn't saying Warnock wasn't paying child support, but that she wants more now that his income has increased.

So not secret thanks. Bang up job.
From what I can tell he's only bought them up once and that's in 2018 when Trump added him to his advisory board for fitness and that was only because he was filling out paperwork. . HW has repeatedly talked about deadbeat dads so for it to turn out he's modeled his parenting style after Karl Malone does come off as a bit hypocritical. The general public had no idea about these other kids until now. And from articles I've read supposedly, he treats his son Christian way better due to his mother.

Last edited:
From what I can tell he's only bought them up once and that's in 2018 when Trump added him to his advisory board for fitness. HW has repeatedly talked about deadbeat dads so for it to turn out he's modeled his parenting style after Karl Malone does come off as a bit hypocritical. The general public had no idea about these other kids until now. And from articles I've read supposedly, he treats his son Christian way better due to his mother.
I love what Herschel did as a football player. It's not a popular thing to say about him because he's a Georgia God. But I said this long before he ever got into politics. He lies. He does it often. His stories about recruiting, football at Georgia, his dieting, he never lifted weights, etc. etc. Those things can't all be true.

I mean the man said he played Russian Roulette a hundred times. He's the luckiest man alive unless he was using a thousand chamber gun.

Reactions: shonuff253
I love what Herschel did as a football player. It's not a popular thing to say about him because he's a Georgia God. But I said this long before he ever got into politics. He lies. He does it often. His stories about recruiting, football at Georgia, his dieting, he never lifted weights, etc. etc. Those things can't all be true.

I mean the man said he played Russian Roulette a hundred times. He's the luckiest man alive unless he was using a thousand chamber gun.
what stinks is we may have nominated the only Republican that cannot beat Warnock. Hope I am wrong.

From what I can tell he's only bought them up once and that's in 2018 when Trump added him to his advisory board for fitness and that was only because he was filling out paperwork. . HW has repeatedly talked about deadbeat dads so for it to turn out he's modeled his parenting style after Karl Malone does come off as a bit hypocritical. The general public had no idea about these other kids until now. And from articles I've read supposedly, he treats his son Christian way better due to his mother.
Regardless, Warnock MUST GO!! Hershel is a flawed candidate that will be Georgia’s flawed senator come January 2023!!

To bad he’s not a democra, CNN and the other gossip reporting groups would tell us it’s a lie and ban anyone saying different, like they do with Hunter.

Bout all that needs to be on repeat:

Q: Herschel, will you support any of Joe Biden's progressive agenda like your opponent does?
A: Naw
M: Great, thanks for everyone's time
O I agree but it could have been even easier.

I would vote for a pet rock over any democrat.

wow
dems love this but also hate a black man being a republican
a gay kid but wont talk about a absentee father unless its a pub lol

Reactions: doerunn
I actually can understand this feeling. I felt the same way when Trump was on the ticket. Shows that people are going to vote for who they want regardless of their candidate’s shortcomings.
This is a very big problem though. Not the Trump side, because that is one candidate. But this making any and every Democrat to be evil and vice versa. Truthfully, I believe if two/thirds of the elected Republicans could push a button and make Trump go away, they would. Their problem is to stand up to him is political suicide. There are two ways from here. The Republican party is gonna be destroyed and have to start over or the country will.

I still have no idea how we end up with the vast majority of people arguing that they are truth seekers, but are seemingly all in on everything a particular party stands for or even worse, a particular person.

Pet rocks got more sense than Herschel.
If Herschel has enough sense to open up our oil and gas industries, then he has more sense than Biden and the majority of the dems.
How can any of you leftists criticize Herschel's intelligence when the entire leadership of the dem party are all idiots--starting with Biden, Kamala, and Pelosi.

If Herschel has enough sense to open up our oil and gas industries, then he has more sense than Biden and the majority of the dems.
How can any of you leftists criticize Herschel's intelligence when the entire leadership of the dem party are all idiots--starting with Biden, Kamala, and Pelosi.
I see where it’s about to be 103 degrees all next week in some parts of GA. And it’s only June. These extremely high temps in the summer and tornadoes in the winter are about to be the norm for us unless we can find a better source energy to power our vehicles.

• Haha
Reactions: Bruze
I haven't criticized his intelligence. In fact, not surprisingly, most of the people I know that do are Republicans. I just said he lies a lot. I've said that for decades.

I've seen people says he's dumb mainly because of his speech. I've seen people say the same thing about N. Dean. Those are a certain kind of people. You can almost be sure of what their political leanings are when you hear them do it. That isn't to say that all people who have those leanings would make fun of how a lot of African Americans talk, but the ones who do make fun of them, well the stereotypes of those ones are largely true. Herschel was an honor graduate in high school.

You can't say it came down to two schools when you signed your LOI and say in several different stories it was UGA/USC, UGA/Clemson. One of those is a lie.

You don't get the body he has by doing push ups and eating hamburgers. He definitely has good genes, but he has been in a weight room before. JOCO has one and he was in it. Did Dooley really not have a weight program at UGA?

You don't play Russian Roulette a hundred times and live to tell the story.

There are others, but I'll stop there. All of that was before he ran for congress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chopdawg75
Host Dan Le Batard asked Walker if it was true that the 1982 Heisman Trophy winner had played Russian roulette. The two-time Pro Bowler admitted that he has played it—and "more than once."

Yeah, real smart.

Host Dan Le Batard asked Walker if it was true that the 1982 Heisman Trophy winner had played Russian roulette. The two-time Pro Bowler admitted that he has played it—and "more than once."

Yeah, real smart.
Thats not a problem with intelligence, but a mental disorder. I'm not sure if multiple personality disorders are real. There is much debate. But he definitely has some kind of mental disorder if everything he says is true (that's a problem as well because a lot of it can't be). I assume Cindy is telling the truth when she says he held a gun to her head.

Honestly, I hated to see him run. All of that stuff is gonna be all over the place now, including stuff we didn't know.

Reactions: CocoDawg
Thats not a problem with intelligence, but a mental disorder. I'm not sure if multiple personality disorders are real. There is much debate. But he definitely has some kind of mental disorder if everything he says is true (that's a problem as well because a lot of it can't be). I assume Cindy is telling the truth when she says he held a gun to her head.

Honestly, I hated to see him run. All of that stuff is gonna be all over the place now, including stuff we didn't know.
Maybe there's still time for him to withdraw...Pubs are making it too easy for Warnock.

I see where it’s about to be 103 degrees all next week in some parts of GA. And it’s only June. These extremely high temps in the summer and tornadoes in the winter are about to be the norm for us unless we can find a better source energy to power our vehicles.
It is called weather. We have been listening about all the scares about global warming for 50 years. The latest scare is the world will end in 8 or 10 years because of global warming. None of the warmist claims have ever come true. They predicted NY and Miami would both be under water by now.
Even your climate czar said recently that if the USA reduced carbon emissions to zero, it would ;have negligible effect on global warming. And going to zero emissions is impossible.
Also where do the batteries for electric cars get the electricity? coal or natural gas. We do not have the power grid to handle electric cars enmasse right now. Nor enough charging stations either.
So why the hurry?

My problem is not HW. My problem is he kept a very good republican candidate from ever being considered.

I haven't criticized his intelligence. In fact, not surprisingly, most of the people I know that do are Republicans. I just said he lies a lot. I've said that for decades.

I've seen people says he's dumb mainly because of his speech. I've seen people say the same thing about N. Dean. Those are a certain kind of people. You can almost be sure of what their political leanings are when you hear them do it. That isn't to say that all people who have those leanings would make fun of how a lot of African Americans talk, but the ones who do make fun of them, well the stereotypes of those ones are largely true. Herschel was an honor graduate in high school.

You can't say it came down to two schools when you signed your LOI and say in several different stories it was UGA/USC, UGA/Clemson. One of those is a lie.

You don't get the body he has by doing push ups and eating hamburgers. He definitely has good genes, but he has been in a weight room before. JOCO has one and he was in it. Did Dooley really not have a weight program at UGA?

You don't play Russian Roulette a hundred times and live to tell the story.

There are others, but I'll stop there. All of that was before he ran for congress.
So tell us how you feel about Biden’s lies! Please list a few to show you even know he lies every day.

What in the world are you talking about. You go on and on about Hershel’s lies when the current president of the USA lies twice as much. The hypocrisy of the left is insufferable.
Herschel.

And you assume much.
il_300x300.1945144088_h6cn.jpg

Ole pops with 3 secret kids now…

I regret that I’m responding to this and give you any satisfaction. However, You can sit in your ivory troll tower and get your jollies but life is complicated and Herschel has fruitful loins. I’d sooner vote for my left testicle for U.S. Senate than “Reverend” whatever.

Nice deflection. You won’t talk about your boy Bidens lies. We are done as long as you won’t tell the truth.

Nice deflection. You won’t talk about your boy Bidens lies. We are done as long as you won’t tell the truth.
LOL. I never knew we had a relationship cherry bell.

Can you spare a tissue?

To the board: Stereotyping anyone who disagrees with you on things into a subgroup is naive, the direct opposite of being open minded and kills any chance of having a real discussion.

The topic here was Herschel Walker.

If you want to talk about something else, start another thread.

Ole pops with 3 secret kids now…

So Herschel didn’t have the babies aborted.

Why are secret sons an issue? Isn’t that culturally acceptable? I thought marriage was just one of those Christian rituals we had moved from.

If he had pushed for abortion would he be supported by the liberal left? How dare him!

So what is the problem in this?

Reactions: doerunn
So Herschel didn’t have the babies aborted.

Why are secret sons an issue? Isn’t that culturally acceptable? I thought marriage was just one of those Christian rituals we had moved from.

If he had pushed for abortion would he be supported by the liberal left? How dare him!

So what is the problem in this?
If it comes out that he’s had several abortions, would he still be supported by the right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT