ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden testimony

Hunter has agreed to testify, as long as it is in front of the full committee and public and Comer and the republicans won’t accept.

So much for transparency. What a farce.

I did not hear you crying about closed-door testimony at the January 6 Committee. Nor did I hear you claim so much for transparency and what a farce. Can you explain the difference?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-january-6-select-committee-testimony/

And I assume you follow Manu Raju, the liberal hack chief congressional correspondent for CNN, which explains a lot.

Last edited:
I did not hear you crying about closed-door testimony at the January 6 Committee. Nor did I hear you claim so much for transparency and what a farce. Can you explain the difference?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/house-january-6-select-committee-testimony/

And I assume you follow Manu Raju, the liberal hack chief congressional correspondent for CNN, which explains a lot.
Did Jim Jordan request a public hearing and is that why he has ignored the subpoena to testify on J6? Is that why Trump has failed to cooperate with any of the investigations undertaken by Congress? Did anyone request public testimony on J6 prior to the closed door session?

I don’t understand what the issue is. Y’all have been insisting that the Biden crime family has been running an international crime and extortion syndicate for years. The primary player has agreed to come and testify under oath in front of the entire world and to do it as soon as December 13th. Since you have him and his father dead to rights, let’s go ahead and get it all out there, right? He has been declared fully guilty and complicit of these crimes any number of times.

How could anyone object to a public hearing and what’s the argument?

Perhaps the GOP is concerned that this will eliminate their ability to mischaracterize Hunter’s testimony the same way they mischaracterized Devon Archer’s testimony until the transcript was released.

Did Jim Jordan request a public hearing and is that why he has ignored the subpoena to testify on J6? Is that why Trump has failed to cooperate with any of the investigations undertaken by Congress? Did anyone request public testimony on J6 prior to the closed door session?

I don’t understand what the issue is. Y’all have been insisting that the Biden crime family has been running an international crime and extortion syndicate for years. The primary player has agreed to come and testify under oath in front of the entire world. Since you have him and his father dead to rights, let’s go ahead and get it all out there, right? He has been declared fully guilty and complicit of these crimes any number of times.

Perhaps the GOP is concerned that this will eliminate their ability to mischaracterized Hunter’s testimony the same way they mischaracterized Devon Archer’s testimony until the transcript was released.
Thank you, Abbe.

Thank you, Abbe.
You won’t make the argument against Hunter’s willingness to testify publicly under oath as soon as December 13th because there isn’t one to make. If they had the goods they’d gladly have him testify in public and we all know it. It was obvious they had nothing after the hearing in September, but it’s put up or shut up time for Comer and team.

Hunter has agreed to testify, as long as it is in front of the full committee and public and Comer and the republicans won’t accept.

Comer went on to say:

“Our lawfully issued subpoena to Hunter Biden requires him to appear for a deposition on December 13,” he said. “We expect full cooperation with our subpoena for a deposition but also agree that Hunter Biden should have [an] opportunity to testify in a public setting at a future date.”

Wonder why the CNN correspondent left that part out? Sounds like a plan when you read all of Comer's statement.

Last edited:
Maybe because he’s not really a journalist and CNN’s mission is to shape the views of the malleable to their own extreme leftist views. Or maybe he’s just a lying hack for the crooked Bidens.
We're all just wasting our own free time if we take social media posts at face value. The first questions one should ask about a post like that are:

1. What else did the quoted person say before and after that short quote? The shorter the quote, the less likely it is to be used accurately.
2. What else does the letter say? I should read that to see what else is there, and whether or not it really says what the poster says.
3. What else do I need to know before I stick my neck out on this topic?

Comer went on to say:

“Our lawfully issued subpoena to Hunter Biden requires him to appear for a deposition on December 13,” he said. “We expect full cooperation with our subpoena for a deposition but also agree that Hunter Biden should have [an] opportunity to testify in a public setting at a future date.”

Wonder why the CNN correspondent left that part out? Sounds like a plan when you read all of Comer's statement.
I read Comer’s statement, not something filtered through someone else’s Twitter feed.

It still fails to answer the question of why Comer is resisting the demand for Hunter to testify in public. He and his compatriots have declared Hunter and Joe guilty (not suspects, but guilty) of grave crimes and they have been doing that for many months. In fact, we have been told that this is all so obvious that only an idiot could reach any other conclusion. They should be absolute ecstatic about the opportunity to roll into the holidays with massively damaging testimony from the son of the president. It couldn’t set up any better for Republicans.

Unless, they don’t have squat and plan on very selectively quoting and mischaracterizing the testimony in the exact same way they mischaracterized Devon Archer’s testimony prior to the delayed release of the transcripts from his testimony. Hunter has very good reasons for wanting no filter between his testimony and the public.

Why aren’t the republicans overjoyed about this? Would a guilty man with the very embarrassing personal history of Hunter Biden, all of which he knows will be prominently featured, want to testify in front of the world?

Help me understand why the Republicans aren’t all over this opportunity. I think I know, but convince me otherwise.

We're all just wasting our own free time if we take social media posts at face value. The first questions one should ask about a post like that are:

1. What else did the quoted person say before and after that short quote? The shorter the quote, the less likely it is to be used accurately.
2. What else does the letter say? I should read that to see what else is there, and whether or not it really says what the poster says.
3. What else do I need to know before I stick my neck out on this topic?
I noticed that an hour after the original tweet Manu Raju (sounds like a frozen lasagna brand) tweeted down the thread that Comer said Hunter would later get his public testimony, but by that time all his followers had swallowed the original truncated version.

I noticed that an hour after the original tweet Manu Raju (sounds like a frozen lasagna brand) tweeted down the thread that Comer said Hunter would later get his public testimony, but by that time all his followers had swallowed the original truncated version.
There seems to be a lot more focus on Manu Raju’s Twitter practices than on the topic at hand.

I don’t understand what the issue is. Y’all have been insisting that the Biden crime family has been running an international crime and extortion syndicate for years. The primary player has agreed to come and testify under oath in front of the entire world and to do it as soon as December 13th. Since you have him and his father dead to rights, let’s go ahead and get it all out there, right? He has been declared fully guilty and complicit of these crimes any number of times.

Perhaps the GOP is concerned that this will eliminate their ability to mischaracterize Hunter’s testimony the same way they mischaracterized Devon Archer’s testimony until the transcript was released.

you, sir aren't going to accomplish any endeavor playing devil's advocate on This site.
maybe you enjoy some perverse fun.
makes you look bad...
just sayin

I read Comer’s statement, not something filtered through someone else’s Twitter feed.

It still fails to answer the question of why Comer is resisting the demand for Hunter to testify in public. He and his compatriots have declared Hunter and Joe guilty (not suspects, but guilty) of grave crimes and they have been doing that for many months. In fact, we have been told that this is all so obvious that only an idiot could reach any other conclusion. They should be absolute ecstatic about the opportunity to roll into the holidays with massively damaging testimony from the son of the president. It couldn’t set up any better for Republicans.

Unless, they don’t have squat and plan on very selectively quoting and mischaracterizing the testimony in the exact same way they mischaracterized Devon Archer’s testimony prior to the delayed release of the transcripts from his testimony. Hunter has very good reasons for wanting no filter between his testimony and the public.

Why aren’t the republicans overjoyed about this? Would a guilty man with the very embarrassing personal history of Hunter Biden, all of which he knows will be prominently featured, want to testify in front of the world?

Help me understand why the Republicans aren’t all over this opportunity. I think I know, but convince me otherwise.
Comer is not resisting the demand for Hunter to testify in public. Literally said that. " “We expect full cooperation with our subpoena for a deposition but also agree that Hunter Biden should have [an] opportunity to testify in a public setting at a future date.”

Hunter gets his public hearing, but also has to comply with the process. That's fair. Lawyers work out the details.

There seems to be a lot more focus on Manu Raju’s Twitter practices than on the topic at hand.
?
I musta got lost
?

explanation would be appropriate to a flat faced brachycephalic.

more than willing to join the fray!

"don't say that you love me"

guess.
it's easy.
let's square off like tigers, lions or bears?

pug is open to whip your behind
IF that is Your choice...

try me more...
I love beating your ass!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: poochpup
Comer is not resisting the demand for Hunter to testify in public. Literally said that. " “We expect full cooperation with our subpoena for a deposition but also agree that Hunter Biden should have [an] opportunity to testify in a public setting at a future date.”

Hunter gets his public hearing, but also has to comply with the process. That's fair. Lawyers work out the details.
No one, at least not I, was suggesting that Comer was denying a public hearing. That’s not the question at hand.

I don’t believe there is some legal or procedural requirement that Hunter has to testify in private first, beyond the republicans simply demanding it as part of their process.

It still begs the question as to why they would resist rolling this show into public view. We have been told over and over again that the evidence is overwhelming on the Biden crime family, have we not? Why would they not welcome the public hearing to finally expose the entire sordid operation?

No one, at least not I, was suggesting that Comer was denying a public hearing. That’s not the question at hand.

I don’t believe there is some legal or procedural requirement that Hunter has to testify in private first, beyond the republicans simply demanding it as part of their process.

It still begs the question as to why they would resist rolling this show into public view. We have been told over and over again that the evidence is overwhelming on the Biden crime family, have we not? Why would they not welcome the public hearing to finally expose the entire sordid operation?

sigh,

you suck...

try me.

Well, because they aren't resisting "rolling this show into public view" would be the short answer. Comer already said Hunter gets his public hearing. Sounds like the committee wants it, too, since it was readily agreed that he should get one.

When you are subpoenaed for a deposition then yeah, its a requirement. Its backed up by 2 federal statutes and the Congress has specific remedies available if he fails to show. Here's a good summary:

A congressional subpoena is an official request, issued by either house or committee of Congress, which compels a production of documents or testimony. Congress has three tools to enforce subpoenas: (1) criminal enforcement of 2 U.S. Code § 192 and 2 U.S.C. § 194, which broadly cover a witness’ refusal to testify or produce papers; (2) civil enforcement by federal courts compelling compliance under threat of contempt of court; and (3) Congress’ contempt authority which empowers an agent of Congress to “take a person into custody for proceedings to be held in Congress” until the conditions of the subpoena are met.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Well, because they aren't resisting "rolling this show into public view" would be the short answer. Comer already said Hunter gets his public hearing. Sounds like the committee wants it, too, since it was readily agreed that he should get one.

When you are subpoenaed for a deposition then yeah, its a requirement. Its backed up by 2 federal statutes and the Congress has specific remedies available if he fails to show. Here's a good summary:

A congressional subpoena is an official request, issued by either house or committee of Congress, which compels a production of documents or testimony. Congress has three tools to enforce subpoenas: (1) criminal enforcement of 2 U.S. Code § 192 and 2 U.S.C. § 194, which broadly cover a witness’ refusal to testify or produce papers; (2) civil enforcement by federal courts compelling compliance under threat of contempt of court; and (3) Congress’ contempt authority which empowers an agent of Congress to “take a person into custody for proceedings to be held in Congress” until the conditions of the subpoena are met.
Am I missing where that indicates that the required testimony must first take place in a private versus public setting? I understand he must comply with the subpoena, which he is offering to do in a public setting.

Again, the question is, why would the republicans resist the public testimony as the initial engagement with Hunter under oath? The proclamations of absolute guilt of Hunter and Joe by the republicans have been loud and consistent for months. What’s the downside of public testimony given how guilty the republicans claim them to be?

Speaking of complying with subpoenas, what about the twice almost-speaker Jim Jordan blowing off his J6 subpoena? At least Hunter is offering to comply, he just doesn’t trust the republicans and wants the public to witness it so they can make their own determinations as to who is guilty or not.

You won’t make the argument against Hunter’s willingness to testify publicly under oath as soon as December 13th because there isn’t one to make. If they had the goods they’d gladly have him testify in public and we all know it. It was obvious they had nothing after the hearing in September, but it’s put up or shut up time for Comer and team.
In the words of the right-wing hack Jonathan Turley, a congressional committee subpoena is not an invitation and the conditions of the testimony are not dictated by Hunter’s willingness. Maybe they want to ask questions which should be private, like “how many of your immediate family have you banged and are these foreign cash deposits payments for said bangings?”

In the words of the right-wing hack Jonathan Turley, a congressional committee subpoena is not an invitation and the conditions of the testimony are not dictated by Hunter’s willingness. Maybe they want to ask questions which should be private, like “how many of your immediate family have you banged and are these foreign cash deposits payments for said bangings?”
You must comply with a congressional subpoena unless you are Kevin McCarthy, Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Andy Biggs and Scott Perry, all of whom ignored their lawfully issued subpoenas to appear regarding J6.

You remain unwilling to answer my question. Why wouldn’t the republicans welcome the opportunity to grill Hunter in public as soon as possible? What are they worried about? He’s a drug addict who, according to republicans, has been co-leading with his father a brazen, international influence peddling scheme. If he is as guilty as has been promised, they will destroy Hunter and Joe and take a giant step toward impeachment.

Remember, it’s the republicans who have been promising damaging proof for months. Now is their chance.

You must comply with a congressional subpoena unless you are Kevin McCarthy, Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Andy Biggs and Scott Perry, all of whom ignored their lawfully issued subpoenas to appear regarding J6.

You remain unwilling to answer my question. Why wouldn’t the republicans welcome the opportunity to grill Hunter in public as soon as possible? What are they worried about? He’s a drug addict who, according to republicans, has been co-leading with his father a brazen, international influence peddling scheme. If he is as guilty as has been promised, they will destroy Hunter and Joe and take a giant step toward impeachment.

Remember, it’s the republicans who have been promising damaging proof for months. Now is their chance.
They have said he will give a deposition in private and testimony in public, just like the J6 committee.

i have never seen anyone defend a bunch of incestuous scummy people to the extent you do. Does this reflect who you are? Why? It is truly odd how deep you dig to defend them. Why not just let it play out? Or do the Bidens reflect your character and bring you to defend them as if they are your own family? It’s odd, Will, extremely odd.

They have said he will give a deposition in private and testimony in public, just like the J6 committee.

i have never seen anyone defend a bunch of incestuous scummy people to the extent you do. Does this reflect who you are? Why? It is truly odd how deep you dig to defend them. Why not just let it play out? Or do the Bidens reflect your character and bring you to defend them as if they are your own family? It’s odd, Will, extremely odd.
I don’t know, Duck. Does DJT reflect your character? What about the fact that with everything we know about his character, he’s still the leader of the party and frontrunner for 2024? That’s a hell of a take.

So wanting public testimony is defending scummy people and is hypocritical? Help me understand that one.

The Republican playbook is very well established. Bill Barr mischaracterized the Muller report to such a degree before it was made public that Mueller felt compelled to correct the record after the fact. But it didn’t matter, the right wing echo chamber had what they needed to promote lies about the results, so that by the time it was released the damage of the findings was significantly blunted.

More recently, this same group completely mischaracterized Devon Archer’s testimony to suggest it was damaging to Hunter when it was just the opposite.

Hunter has very good reasons to want his testimony to be provided in front of the public and I thought we all agreed that more transparency was needed in these matters. Given he’s guilty as sin, what possible harm is there in public testimony? It should be a blood bath based on what we’ve been told by Comer and team, unless they are the ones who have been lying this entire time.

I’d like to see the testimony myself so that I can make my own determination before it gets filtered through the bullshit factory of partisan politics. What better way to do that than watching it live as it happens?

I don’t know, Duck. Does DJT reflect your character? What about the fact that with everything we know about his character, he’s still the leader of the party and frontrunner for 2024? That’s a hell of a take.

So wanting public testimony is defending scummy people and is hypocritical? Help me understand that one.

The Republican playbook is very well established. Bill Barr mischaracterized the Muller report to such a degree before it was made public that Mueller felt compelled to correct the record after the fact. But it didn’t matter, the right wing echo chamber had what they needed to promote lies about the results, so that by the time it was released the damage of the findings was significantly blunted.

More recently, this same group completely mischaracterized Devon Archer’s testimony to suggest it was damaging to Hunter when it was just the opposite.

Hunter has very good reasons to want his testimony to be provided in front of the public and I thought we all agreed that more transparency was needed in these matters. Given he’s guilty as sin, what possible harm is there in public testimony? It should be a blood bath based on what we’ve been told by Comer and team, unless they are the ones who have been lying this entire time.

I’d like to see the testimony myself so that I can make my own determination before it gets filtered through the bullshit factory of partisan politics. What better way to do that than watching it live as it happens?
I’m a lukewarm at best Trumper and I don’t remember defending him in these trials. I have vigorously criticized the processes but have not vigorously defended Trump. If I had defended Trump to the extent you defend Hunter, Joe, and the rest of that rolling orgy and near-pedophiles, I would say yes, FPDJT must indeed reflect my character.

“So wanting public testimony is defending scummy people and is hypocritical? Help me understand that one.” OK. It is not just the public testimony issue, and you know it. You have been here every day for months defending and making excuses for Hunter and Joe and the rest of the family. Hunter and Joe abandoned a little girl conceived by Hunter screwing a stripper, despite all their money. Hunter has screwed two other immediate family members, maybe three. If Joe is not a pedophile he’s doing a good job imitating one. The family has taken huge sums of money from our foreign enemies when they have ZERO to sell except access to the Vegetable. Dr Jill seems unbothered by her stepson screwing the widow of his beloved brother, and his cousin. Joe coerced his teenaged daughter into showering with him multiple times according to her.

That all spells scummy to me, but defend away. The persistence of your defense certainly makes me wonder.

Except they had someone review mueller’s work. And it sucked. Because he was over zealous. You lapped it up as fast as you could when it came out. Don’t try to change what is true. Just like your original bullshit post with half the info. This is your problem along with other lefties. Put it all out there is what you claim. Pubs say that is great. Just as long as the rules are followed. Sheesh. Durham checked up on mueller by the way. In case you forgot.

I am waiting for you to be up in arms about the cia lying and interfering with an election. Totally brought to you by the Biden campaign. Shouldn’t it work both ways. Literally the definition of being hypocritical

No instead you choose to believe Ian Flemings version of pussy galore hacking and colluding with everyone.

Not how it works..see how the Dems handled the Trump investigation..Repubs will handle the Joe Biden investigation the same way..that’s how it works starting off…Hunter cant dictate the terms .I know u would like for him to have preferential treatment ..his testimony (assuming he shows and doesn’t plead the 5th) will be made public so there is no circus. Watching him trying to run out the 5 minute clock on the questioning in a public hearing is not going to happen. He and his lawyer cant make or change laws by dictating the terms … The start of the end for the corrupt Biden family …Biden will be impeached in due time and rightfully so

Last edited:
Am I missing where that indicates that the required testimony must first take place in a private versus public setting? I understand he must comply with the subpoena, which he is offering to do in a public setting.

Again, the question is, why would the republicans resist the public testimony as the initial engagement with Hunter under oath? The proclamations of absolute guilt of Hunter and Joe by the republicans have been loud and consistent for months. What’s the downside of public testimony given how guilty the republicans claim them to be?

Speaking of complying with subpoenas, what about the twice almost-speaker Jim Jordan blowing off his J6 subpoena? At least Hunter is offering to comply, he just doesn’t trust the republicans and wants the public to witness it so they can make their own determinations as to who is guilty or not
Don't know for sure but I would think its in the terms of the subpoena. The write up above refers to the right of Congress to compel compliance with the terms of the subpoena by several means.

Also, it is not unusual in court cases for witnesses to be deposed, then the lawyers review the depositions before deciding who to call to testify in open court. I remember giving a deposition in a civil case between another tenant in my building and the property owner. They told me, as part of the deposition interview, when the case was scheduled for court and reminded me that I could be called to testify anytime during that timeframe.

Reactions: cherrydawg
I’m a lukewarm at best Trumper and I don’t remember defending him in these trials. I have vigorously criticized the processes but have not vigorously defended Trump. If I had defended Trump to the extent you defend Hunter, Joe, and the rest of that rolling orgy and near-pedophiles, I would say yes, FPDJT must indeed reflect my character.

“So wanting public testimony is defending scummy people and is hypocritical? Help me understand that one.” OK. It is not just the public testimony issue, and you know it. You have been here every day for months defending and making excuses for Hunter and Joe and the rest of the family. Hunter and Joe abandoned a little girl conceived by Hunter screwing a stripper, despite all their money. Hunter has screwed two other immediate family members, maybe three. If Joe is not a pedophile he’s doing a good job imitating one. The family has taken huge sums of money from our foreign enemies when they have ZERO to sell except access to the Vegetable. Dr Jill seems unbothered by her stepson screwing the widow of his beloved brother, and his cousin. Joe coerced his teenaged daughter into showering with him multiple times according to her.

That all spells scummy to me, but defend away. The persistence of your defense certainly makes me wonder.
I’ve said repeatedly that Hunter is a drug addict who traded on his name for money. I don’t think asking for the proof supporting the accusations that can be loosely named as “The Biden Crime Family” is the same as supporting him. The entire problem is that Comer and the GOP keep over promising and massively underdelivering. That’s not my fault. I’m simply asking for them to deliver what they have been promising for months, if not years.

You’d think getting such a supposedly guilty and certainly personally flawed character testifying under oath in front of the world would be nothing but a win for the GOP, unless they are concerned that they won’t get what they’ve been promising.

Except they had someone review mueller’s work. And it sucked. Because he was over zealous. You lapped it up as fast as you could when it came out. Don’t try to change what is true. Just like your original bullshit post with half the info. This is your problem along with other lefties. Put it all out there is what you claim. Pubs say that is great. Just as long as the rules are followed. Sheesh. Durham checked up on mueller by the way. In case you forgot.

I am waiting for you to be up in arms about the cia lying and interfering with an election. Totally brought to you by the Biden campaign. Shouldn’t it work both ways. Literally the definition of being hypocritical

No instead you choose to believe Ian Flemings version of pussy galore hacking and colluding with everyone.
The CIA interfering with an election would be highly illegal and prosecutable, yet Durham totally failed in court. See a trend here? Endless accusations of voter fraud, Biden Crime family fraud, illegal US government intervention in an election, yet when it’s time to prove anything in court (or in the case of Biden, with witnesses under oath), it’s a total failure.

After three years, Durham didn’t find any of the massive transgressions that the GOP had promised and when he testified in front of Congress, he acknowledged that he ignored important evidence that was absolutely material to the investigation. Also, when he and Barr went to Italy to investigate claims of interference, they actually found damning evidence against Trump that Barr chose not to pursue.

If what Durham found was so explosive, why do he only have one weak misdemeanor plea deal regarding a bad document submission and two other cases that were dismissed. That’s it.

Durham criticizing Mueller is funny, given the number of indictments and comvictions Mueller got versus Durham. Also, the Senate Intelligence committee confirmed most of Mueller’s findings, plus some more.

Don't know for sure but I would think its in the terms of the subpoena. The write up above refers to the right of Congress to compel compliance with the terms of the subpoena by several means.

Also, it is not unusual in court cases for witnesses to be deposed, then the lawyers review the depositions before deciding who to call to testify in open court. I remember giving a deposition in a civil case between another tenant in my building and the property owner. They told me, as part of the deposition interview, when the case was scheduled for court and reminded me that I could be called to testify anytime during that timeframe.
That’s fine, my question is still the same. Given the years of proclamations as to Hunter’s absolute guilt, why wouldn’t republicans jump at the chance to grill him in public?

Last edited:
Reactions: shonuff253
I’ve said repeatedly that Hunter is a drug addict who traded on his name for money. I don’t think asking for the proof supporting the accusations that can be loosely named as “The Biden Crime Family” is the same as supporting him. The entire problem is that Comer and the GOP keep over promising and massively underdelivering. That’s not my fault. I’m simply asking for them to deliver what they have been promising for months, if not years.

You’d think getting such a supposedly guilty and certainly personally flawed character testifying under oath in front of the world would be nothing but a win for the GOP, unless they are concerned that they won’t get what they’ve been promising.

The CIA interfering with an election would be highly illegal and prosecutable, yet Durham totally failed in court. See a trend here? Endless accusations of voter fraud, Biden Crime family fraud, illegal US government intervention in an election, yet when it’s time to prove anything in court (or in the case of Biden, with witnesses under oath), it’s a total failure.

After three years, Durham didn’t find any of the massive transgressions that the GOP had promised and when he testified in front of Congress, he acknowledged that he ignored important evidence that was absolutely material to the investigation. Also, when he and Barr went to Italy to investigate claims of interference, they actually found damning evidence against Trump that Barr chose not to pursue.

If what Durham found was so explosive, why do he only have one weak misdemeanor plea deal regarding a bad document submission and two other cases that were dismissed. That’s it.

Durham criticizing Mueller is funny, given the number of indictments and comvictions Mueller got versus Durham. Also, the Senate Intelligence committee confirmed most of Mueller’s findings, plus some more.

That’s fine, my question is still the same. Given the years of proclamations as to Hunter’s absolute guilt, why wouldn’t republicans jump at the chance to grill him in public?
I think we know why there were no convictions. Go look at the number of convictions between democrats and pubs. Then get back to me. This is what Durham was literally saying. No way to bring it up with a split house and senate. Nothing would happen. Not to mention the ambiguous writing the cia used to avoid jail time. One cia agent bragged about it. At least we got trump out of office. I get that desire. But I still see you have not said one word about how insane this is. You are freaking defending it. Yet any other attack on the election is so wrong. Don’t threaten our democracy. You couldn’t be more hypocritical if you tried. Or blind. (Durham literally said the fbi went crazy to get pubs. Yet did jackshit to get Dems. Even warning them ahead of time. Wake up)

Why do you care so greatly how and where they grill that sleazy bastard?

Depositions are part of the legal process. They are not public trials. In the case of depositions, courts typically dictate who can and cannot attend. Legal representatives, experts that are pertinent to the case, etc. may all be allowed to come. Public records are available. But it is NOT a trial. It is a fact finding pre-course to trial. He is not being denied a public trial,

I'm sure that the Hunter defense team wants to make this part of the process as big as possible as part of their strategy to defend him. With the public being involved, there are so many opportunities to sway public opinion and slow down the process. What they are trying to do is probably smart on their part. What the Comer team is trying to do is not turn this part of the process into a cat herding exercise.

I get your support of the Biden side...but to call this out as a "lack of transparency" ploy by the Republicans is just misguided. This is normal procedure in the case of depositions.

I’m the hypocrite. Gotcha.

You must be feeling guilty or deep down you know something about yourself. I don't see your name in my post anywhere. But if you are asking if you are the hypocrite, I don't have to say, just give your post an honest review and compare to all the STUFF you ignore from the left. I don't think you can do this..... TDS is a terrible disease that consumes any and all ability by its sufferers to see things as they are and to honestly discern the actual truth about anything.

But just as duck said, you libs like to call out people for what-about-ism's when you yourself are the KING. Lol you guys can't help yourselves. Its always practice what I preach not what I do and blame the other side for the things you are actually guilty of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT