ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden testimony

Guess who is in no way implicated in the new charges? Joe Biden. You know, the elected official that this investigation is supposed to be focused on.
Hunter is taking the 5th whether in public or private. He was trying to create a spectacle.

Joe is toast regardless what legally befalls Hunter. Everyone already knows this. Most ppl know Joe was involved. Most know he is corrupt. And most know he's not in charge.

Hunter is taking the 5th whether in public or private. He was trying to create a spectacle.

Joe is toast regardless what legally befalls Hunter. Everyone already knows this. Most ppl know Joe was involved. Most know he is corrupt. And most know he's not in charge.
Ok.

Guess who is in no way implicated in the new charges? Joe Biden. You know, the elected official that this investigation is supposed to be focused on.
Why did Burisma cut Hunter’s pay in half when Joe left office in 2017? I realize it is only circumstantial and not evidence against Joe, but does it maybe make you think you are very aggressively defending a guy who likely is a traitor to the country and a really scummy person? And I hope you’re aware this board can be unrelentingly harsh to those who turn out to be wrong after arguing with everybody for two years. Ask your buddy dawgfood.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Why did Burisma cut Hunter’s pay in half when Joe left office in 2017? I realize it is only circumstantial and not evidence against Joe, but does it maybe make you think you are very aggressively defending a guy who likely is a traitor to the country and a really scummy person? And I hope you’re aware this board can be unrelentingly harsh to those who turn out to be wrong after arguing with everybody for two years. Ask your buddy dawgfood.
I don’t know. Why didn’t Burisma just cut Hunter loose altogether? What benefit did Joe provide to Burisma? How is it that Hunter was so cracked out that he left a laptop stuffed with business and personal information with the blind tech support guy yet that same laptop didn’t include any proof incriminating his father in their joint scheme? How has this been investigated for three years, with testimony under oath before congress, and no one has provided proof or even testimony of Joe’s involvement? Why, given the accusations of a brazen, multi-year, $50m scheme run by a crack addict, is Comer so desperate to tout $4200 in car payments that are documented in emails and financial records, as some sort of breakthrough smoking gun? Why should we believe anything Comer is saying when he has been massively overpromising and completely failing to deliver actual proof against Joe and he’s been doing it for many months now?

See, I can ask questions as well.

Bottom line, it doesn’t matter if there is proof or not for you to believe Biden is a traitor, just like a number of republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen even though there’s evidence and testimony that Trump’s entire cabinet made it very clear to him that he lost a fair election and there is still zero proof of even one example of fraud in a single state that was systemic or in any way material to the outcome.

The entire Republican Party is living in an ideologically driven world where facts don’t matter, just as it won’t matter what Trump is convicted of in his multiple trials.

I don’t know. Why didn’t Burisma just cut Hunter loose altogether? What benefit did Joe provide to Burisma? How is it that Hunter was so cracked out that he left a laptop stuffed with business and personal information with the blind tech support guy yet that same laptop didn’t include any proof incriminating his father in their joint scheme? How has this been investigated for three years, with testimony under oath before congress, and no one has provided proof or even testimony of Joe’s involvement? Why, given the accusations of a brazen, multi-year, $50m scheme run by a crack addict, is Comer so desperate to tout $4200 in car payments that are documented in emails and financial records, as some sort of breakthrough smoking gun? Why should we believe anything Comer is saying when he has been massively overpromising and completely failing to deliver actual proof against Joe and he’s been doing it for many months now?

Bottom line, it doesn’t matter if there is proof or not for you to believe Biden is a traitor, just like a number of republicans still believe the 2020 election was stolen even though there’s evidence and testimony that Trump’s entire cabinet made it very clear to him that he lost a fair election and there is still zero proof of even one example of fraud in a single state that was systemic or in any way material to the outcome.

The entire Republican Party is living in an ideologically driven world where facts don’t matter, just as it won’t matter what Trump is convicted of in his multiple trials.
That’s a very aggressive defense of a scummy, incestuous pedophile. I guess when you said whatever rows your boat, you meant it.

That’s a very aggressive defense of a scummy, incestuous pedophile. I guess when you said whatever rows your boat, you meant it.
I take it that accusing me of sympathizing with pedophiles indicates we are done with the discussion of the lack of facts in the case against Joe Biden.

Also, thanks for confirming my characterization of the current Republican Party as a post-fact group of ideologues.

Cheers.

Hahaha nobody in their right mind doesn’t think Joe Biden didn’t personally benefit from Hunters foreign payment shenanigans

Common Sense

I don’t need a trial
I don’t need any media telling me anything
I don’t need catered private/personal testimony

Common Sense

Are these republicans like dims that still believe Russia Russia Russia? You are the Pot sir. You also have a real problem making yourself look really not smart. Your defense of brandon the moron is moronic.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Are these republicans like dims that still believe Russia Russia Russia? You are the Pot sir. You also have a real problem making yourself look really not smart. Your defense of brandon the moron is moronic.
While it’s a proven fact that Russia wanted Trump to win in 2016 (I wonder why) and made efforts to help make that happen, I’m currently more focused on the 91 felony counts and the current civil Trial in NY that may result in the dissolution of his business.

• Haha
Hunter has agreed to testify, as long as it is in front of the full committee and public and Comer and the republicans won’t accept.

So much for transparency. What a farce.

Can you imagine the reaction on here if they called for him to testify publicly and he refused?

While it’s a proven fact that Russia wanted Trump to win in 2016 (I wonder why) and made efforts to help make that happen, I’m currently more focused on the 91 felony counts and the current civil Trial in NY that may result in the dissolution of his business.
yeah but you have been a loud bell ringing the party line. Yeah, had about a dozen people fool millions of stupids on Facebook. How about your feelings on all the lies the dims told trying to overthrow the election of 2016 and still tell today. LOL on business dissolution,,,, have you paid any attention? What did the bankers and accountants have to say. I know you need a win since you have been wrong about EVERYTHING political you post about... but don't think its going to happen for you, AGAIN. I also would like to know why you hate America. Anyone that thinks having brandon in office is a good thing hates America.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT