ADVERTISEMENT

I think this judge is going to

This is fascinating. The judge is CLEARLY trying to find any loophole possible.

Willis has lied
Has a conflict of interest
Has tried to influence the community

There is NO question she should be disqualified. But the judge is going to ignore it all and keep her on

Amazing

This is fascinating. The judge is CLEARLY trying to find any loophole possible.

Willis has lied
Has a conflict of interest
Has tried to influence the community

There is NO question she should be disqualified. But the judge is going to ignore it all and keep her on

Amazing
Typical Fulton county way but the judge still comes across as a eunuch. Weak.

Keeping her and Wade on the case will make this an automatic appeal being granted when - not if- the jury convicts the defendants.

Keeping her and Wade on the case will make this an automatic appeal being granted when - not if- the jury convicts the defendants.

Yep. Public opinion has already been influenced by Willis' church speech

Ignore everything that's happened and leave Wade and Willis on this case.

He's making excuses now, as the lawyers are closing.
Despite the failure of Trump’s lawyers to prove it, I think Fani is likely lying about that relationship.

I also find it highly ironic that Trump’s lawyers are attempting to have her disqualified for “undermining the integrity of the system”, when that’s exactly what Trump did by knowingly lying about voter fraud and attempting to subvert the will of the people in an election.

Good times.

Despite the failure of Trump’s lawyers to prove it, I think Fani is likely lying about that relationship.

I also find it highly ironic that Trump’s lawyers are attempting to have her disqualified for “undermining the integrity of the system”, when that’s exactly what Trump did by knowingly lying about voter fraud and attempting to subvert the will of the people in an election.

Good times.
A district attorney has to follow the rules too, don't you agree?

She said God was on her side

Good times.
You have proof there was no voter fraud?

Think he will rule on Monday. Give him time, over the weekend, to get his family out of town. He has no choice but to remove them. That office is a clown show.

Reactions: TivoliDawg
You have proof there was no voter fraud?
Really, here in 2024, after everything that’s happened, that’s the position you want to take?

First, that’s not how it works. The burden of proof is on the accuser, or in this case the people making outlandish claims of mass election fraud.

But, my proof is the millions of dollars spent, the many failed court cases, the recounts, the sketchy consulting firms, and nearly four years later there isn’t proof of even one case a mass fraud. Not one.

Good times.
Trump hasn't been found guilty of anything in this matter bud.

I can sense your bitterness now that this entire case vs Trump is about to go away.

dims are not the smartest people.

He is literally a Fani Willis supporter. He contributed to her campaign. Can you imagine if this was the other way around? Democrats are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. This is a travesty of justice.

Disagree...Appointed by Kemp. If he kicks Willis out he postpones 23 cases past the election. If Trump wins they go away.

I mean it’s tough to prove the exact explicit details folks want

But overall they did enough

Only a complete fvcking moron doesn’t believe they had a prior relationship to her hiring him and she and him lying under oath
As pathetic as both Willis’s and Wades’ testimonies were, filled with lies that only an 8 yr old would believe, listening to Bradley‘s testimony after reading his prior text was mine boggling. Watching someone disagree with his own self, and everything he had texted just weeks earlier was disgusting.

Really, here in 2024, after everything that’s happened, that’s the position you want to take?

First, that’s not how it works. The burden of proof is on the accuser, or in this case the people making outlandish claims of mass election fraud.

But, my proof is the millions of dollars spent, the many failed court cases, the recounts, the sketchy consulting firms, and nearly four years later there isn’t proof of even one case a mass fraud. Not one.
This is a lot of opinion. And very little fact. Her best friend told you what happened. The other lawyer did as well. Then changed his story. lol. Sadow caught them in 7000 lies. If this was a fight they would have called it early after she took the stand and acted like a damn fool. She hired an ambulance chaser who said he takes cash for everything to prosecute the former president. I am embarsssed they are a part of this state. Unless you are a toddler, what happened here has been proven. Day after she hired him he filed for divorce. Please tell me you don’t really think nothing has been proven.

You should be embarrassed to be associated with these clowns will. Really? Dear god man. She keeps hoards of cash around to pay him back with. Because that is what anyone with a brain living in Fulton county does. Smfh.

How bout those Democrat da’s in ga this week. Fani is f’ed. lol. Plus on top of her failure she let a murderer who had been in custody for four years run free. He is still free. The other has lost 14 straight murder trials in Athens and could have prevented a daughter from being murdered on campus.

Last edited:
The lawyer for the state really struggled, but did raise a legitimate question, about the grounds for disqualification.

Is it a conflict or an appearance of a conflict? It seems like there is case law that establishes both.

Regardless, Ms. Willis should be disqualified, if for nothing else, for the Church Speech. Going to a predominantly black church, raising concerns about race, and suggesting God is on her side is unethical. The case is now no longer about facts, but about beating the racists.

In addition, her conduct on the witness stand demonstrated her interest in the case is PERSONAL. She has personal animosity toward Ms. Merchant and came very close to threatening her with her comments.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
This is a lot of opinion. And very little fact. Her best friend told you what happened. The other lawyer did as well. Then changed his story. lol. Sadow caught them in 7000 lies. If this was a fight they would have called it early after she took the stand and acted like a damn fool. She hired an ambulance chaser who said he takes cash for everything to prosecute the former president. I am embarsssed they are a part of this state. Unless you are a toddler, what happened here has been proven. Day after she hired him he filed for divorce. Please tell me you don’t really think nothing has been proven.

You should be embarrassed to be associated with these clowns will. Really? Dear god man. She keeps hoards of cash around to pay him back with. Because that is what anyone with a brain living in Fulton county does. Smfh.

How bout those Democrat da’s in ga this week. Fani is f’ed. lol. Plus on top of her failure she let a murderer who had been in custody for four years run free. He is still free. The other has lost 14 straight murder trials in Athens and could have prevented a daughter from being murdered on campus.
I’m not associating with anyone here. I said I thought she was likely lying. It won’t surprise me if she is disqualified, but it’s not a slam dunk.

I also pointed out the irony that she is being accused undermining the system, when Trump’s entire game plan has been to undermine the system. He’s undermined the courts, his undermine our election processes, he’s undermined Congress and he’s attempted to negate the votes of the majority of the country in an election that he lost. And by claiming that the only way the Dems could win was by cheating, he’s directly responsible for exacerbating the animosity that divides this country. Look at what the rioters were saying on J6 and tell me that’s not true.

That’s why the charges against Willis, while probably true, are ironic given Trump and who he is.

Reactions: celticdawg

Millions of dollars spent on mass fraud investigations, billions of dollars spent covering it up.

$imple Mathematic$

Good times.
I’ve said from the beginning it’s not a conflict. But there are myriad ethical violations. Unlike California, the State Bar of Georgia enforces our ethics code. They’ll go after both Willis and Wade. IRS may too.

I’m not associating with anyone here. I said I thought she was likely lying. It won’t surprise me if she is disqualified, but it’s not a slam dunk.

I also pointed out the irony that she is being accused undermining the system, when Trump’s entire game plan has been to undermine the system. He’s undermined the courts, his undermine our election processes, he’s undermined Congress and he’s attempted to negate the votes of the majority of the country in an election that he lost. And by claiming that the only way the Dems could win was by cheating, he’s directly responsible for exacerbating the animosity that divides this country. Look at what the rioters were saying on J6 and tell me that’s not true.

That’s why the charges against Willis, while probably true, are ironic given Trump and who he is.
There are many instances of voter fraud that the media suppresses. See this study. See this study https://heartland.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Feb-24-2020-Election-Analysis-vWeb_Final.pdf
There was also the True The Vote study that wasn't really investigated even though raffensberger said it deserved to be looked at more thoroughly.

Undermining the courts right. And an election. There will likely never be proof of the shenanigans that happened in 2020, because I think the Dems did a great job using the new rules to their advantage. I have tipped my cap many times.

But you never open your eyes ever. These things you describe trump doing, had already been happening. Other than Jan 6. I grant you that.

Alll of the illegitimate president talk that went on about baseless Russian collusion. Letitia James in 2018 went in front of a camera and said she would sue Trump till he got tired of her. And called him illegitimate. The judge in the case just got caught saying get rid of all the maga in New York. They fined trump a ridiculous amount and even clipped his sons for 5 million each. Who weren’t even part of the process. Would you be a little jaded?

Do we need to discuss Atlanta? Is there anyone bringing charges against him that isn’t left of left of left?

The fbi has been proven to have wasted money and been overzealous going after Trump. That is a fact. The doj is still coming 100 mph despite this admission. At this point they have to get him or no one left will have a job.

2015 he was told Obama is spying on him. Sounded preposterous to me too. I shook my head. One of those things that bother me about him. Sob. It turned out to be true.

51 cia agents had a hand in hurting election integrity. Ironically, had they just actually investigated instead of being complicit in a coverup, who knows what they find. They lied on a piece of paper and it may turn out to be true.

Smirnov will also be an interesting break down. He is an Obama administration asset since 2010. Did he just start colluding with Russia now. How long has he been on the payroll doing this. How was it missed?

Had all this happened to me, I could be a little jaded towards this system. No matter how much of an asshole trump is.

There are many instances of voter fraud that the media suppresses. See this study. See this study https://heartland.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Feb-24-2020-Election-Analysis-vWeb_Final.pdf
There was also the True The Vote study that wasn't really investigated even though raffensberger said it deserved to be looked at more thoroughly.
The True the Vote claims were investigated, and, as has happened in every instance of fraud claims, once in court they had to admit they had zero proof. And the only reason we know this is because state officials were demanding the material as part of the effort to investigate the claims and had to take True the Vote to court to try and get them.

So what occurred is actually the exact opposite of what you suggested.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
Undermining the courts right. And an election. There will likely never be proof of the shenanigans that happened in 2020, because I think the Dems did a great job using the new rules to their advantage. I have tipped my cap many times.

But you never open your eyes ever. These things you describe trump doing, had already been happening. Other than Jan 6. I grant you that.

Alll of the illegitimate president talk that went on about baseless Russian collusion. Letitia James in 2018 went in front of a camera and said she would sue Trump till he got tired of her. And called him illegitimate. The judge in the case just got caught saying get rid of all the maga in New York. They fined trump a ridiculous amount and even clipped his sons for 5 million each. Who weren’t even part of the process. Would you be a little jaded?

Do we need to discuss Atlanta? Is there anyone bringing charges against him that isn’t left of left of left?

The fbi has been proven to have wasted money and been overzealous going after Trump. That is a fact. The doj is still coming 100 mph despite this admission. At this point they have to get him or no one left will have a job.

2015 he was told Obama is spying on him. Sounded preposterous to me too. I shook my head. One of those things that bother me about him. Sob. It turned out to be true.

51 cia agents had a hand in hurting election integrity. Ironically, had they just actually investigated instead of being complicit in a coverup, who knows what they find. They lied on a piece of paper and it may turn out to be true.

Smirnov will also be an interesting break down. He is an Obama administration asset since 2010. Did he just start colluding with Russia now. How long has he been on the payroll doing this. How was it missed?

Had all this happened to me, I could be a little jaded towards this system. No matter how much of an asshole trump is.
We’ve gone around and around on this, arguing the same points, and we will never see eye to eye. That’s fine. I will share two points.

1). The investigation into Trump’s engagement with Russia was never baseless, and while his conduct may not have risen to the level of being criminal, the fact that he asked for and welcomed help from Russia should be enough for reasonable people to move on to other candidates.

2). The hardcore MAGA crowd are not reasonable people and Trump is directly responsible for fostering their hatred of our country and institutions. See J6 and below.

Last edited:

Good times.
and rent-free again
can you have a convo without naming our next president buddy lol
good lord

We’ve gone around and around on this, arguing the same points, and we will never see eye to eye. That’s fine. I will share two points.

1). The investigation into Trump’s engagement with Russia was never baseless, and while his conduct may not have risen to the level of being criminal, the fact that he asked for and welcomed help from Russia should be enough for reasonable people to move on to other candidates.

2). The hardcore MAGA crowd are not reasonable people and Trump is directly responsible for fostering their hatred of our country and institutions. See J6 and below.

How many dangerous fat women with blue hair are out there?

Reactions: seatonsdawgs

You think maga are folks that hate this country. I know a bunch of hardcore maga people. That statement is completely incorrect. It is exactly the opposite. They are literally here because Obama presented a culture of hate for this country that has never been seen before. His wife being the tip of that sword. All the protests and destruction mostly have come from the left. Outside of one day and a few hours, since 2008 all we have seen is protests, hatred of the country and destruction during riots from the left.

Maga folks may hate the progressive left. I give you that. They are easy to hate as well. But they don’t hate our country. My folks are big time maga. If you can even breath the same air on the length of their patiotism I would be shocked. I know I can’t. No maga ever says they hate this country. But democrats do it daily.

You put one person out there on Twitter who says that, there are 1000’s that will lose their minds when and if Trump is elected. I wait for the response and what happens from the extreme left if Biden loses. I promise you they aren’t sitting on their hands.

Last edited:
How many dangerous fat women with blue hair are out there?
Like these fine women?

Like these fine women?

No, democrats.

Like these fine women?

Look at those big stories of convictions.

You know you are supporting democrats who don’t actively pursue any Democrat offenders right. 14 straight murder trials lost. That’s a microcosm right here. Fulton county is a mess. These are people that hate our country. And want to destroy it from the inside out. Tell me I am wrong.

Your duly elected dipshit leader quoted crime stats last week. With a straight face. Crime is down he said. Of course it is, when you don’t actively pursue or try to stop it.

You have people on this site that will say crime is up in red states. Over blue states. Probably. Because they are still prosecuting all law breakers. Do you not see this. How is it humanly possible for intelligent people not to notice this horrific trend.

Fani let a murderer go free because she is dealing with the trump case. A girl died this week straight up due to Democrat policy. More will die unnecessarily soon. Simply because of Democrat policy. You worry about Russia and what happens there. Keep supporting this shit here, and it will be at your own back porch soon enough. We don’t even try to prosecute shop lifters anymore. And fire people for trying to stop them. This is where democrats have put this country.

Last edited:
Like these fine women?

I haven't followed, but was this ever addressed?

Or this?

Reactions: cherrydawg
screen_shot_2017-05-30_at_1.47.48_pm_-_h_2017.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT