ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Strzok makes me dislike the entire FBI.

Well if someone with access to the obamas stated he was planning to murder the Obama family, do you think we should assume he was serious? Or should we say "he has not actually murdered them, so just leave him alone?"
Death threat? I wasn't aware of any death threats made.

I assume since Bigdawg did not answer my question in a previous thread about obuma and divisive language, that he knows the answer but just can't bring himself to talk bad about his idol and admit, that his hate for Trump on the grounds of his "divisiveness" is hypocritical.

Lead investigator of both HRC and Trump Russia bullshit. HRCs exoneration letter is written in May. She isn’t interviewed until July 2nd, then cleared on July 5th. 13 days after the Trump investigation is started, not a single person interviewed and he is sending those texts and talking about impeachment with his lover. You tell me if that shows bias or any impropriety at all.
Ive already stated that his texts showed bias
And he admitted to Congress that Ohr received the dossier and gave it to the FBI (he meant himself because otherwise, he’s incriminating himself). Ohr’s wife worked for Fusion GPS, whom the DNC hired to put together to dossier for the FISA warrant. But his hands are clean and Trump is in bed with Russia. If you really believe that bullshit after yesterday, you are mental.
Care to respond @bigdawg36 ??

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
I assume since Bigdawg did not answer my question in a previous thread about obuma and divisive language, that he knows the answer but just can't bring himself to talk bad about his idol and admit, that his hate for Trump on the grounds of his "divisiveness" is hypocritical.
Barry set race relations back 20 years. He wasn't about equality, he was about affirmative advantage. He stirred protests, incited blacks to riot, actions which do not advance their cause, actions which increase ill will directed their way. He encouraged affirmative action, a process which is completely counter to that which it intends to achieve. Wasn't Barry a Chicago community organizer? What the hell was he organizing? Here's Walter Williams' take on affirmative action in elite colleges: http://walterewilliams.com/college-destruction-of-black-students/

Y'all might not agree but ol Pete handled that pretty good. They were taking personal jabs and he hung in there like Ali against the ropes. I was looking for them to find something that pointed to him showing bias in any investigation and they couldnt. He may have been wrong in texting his personal opinion about trump but did it affect the investigation?
I disagree with this point of view but I think if you were honest you would admit that if either of us had these kinds of discussions in private(or what we thought would never been seen) it would be nearly impossible for us not to view evidence from our bias view. After that it HAS effected our opinion on what we are looking at.

But, if you were busted in the same way he was, either of us would be embarrassed and come to our employer with our hat in our hand and not sit there and grin like Cheshire cat. We all have common sense and if we are going to be honest we all know this guy is covering his ass for legal reasons. I don't blame him but I sure as hell don't believe him.

Did it effect his work? Unless he admits it..which he never will because he isn't a complete moron(or have any shame for what he did) we can only judge him based on knowing human nature as we have all learned in life. You can't prove a negative so you judge him on what is presented compared to life experience. Most people who murder don't get on the stand and admit their crime so you look at motive, opportunity and physical evidence.

Honestly. I try to respond to you, but you go off rail at times and you get personal and I try to stay away from that crap. Ive gone on record plenty of times about me not agreeing with everything Obama said or did. The thing is, He's not the current president. When I reference anything about trump, y'all refer back to Obama. Which is fine, I guess. But to answer your question, I'm sure he has said some divisive things as president. BUT hes not the president anymore. What else would you like to know?

I disagree with this point of view but I think if you were honest you would admit that if either of us had these kinds of discussions in private(or what we thought would never been seen) it would be nearly impossible for us not to view evidence from our bias view. After that it HAS effected our opinion on what we are looking at.

But, if you were busted in the same way he was, either of us would be embarrassed and come to our employer with our hat in our hand and not sit there and grin like Cheshire cat. We all have common sense and if we are going to be honest we all know this guy is covering his ass for legal reasons. I don't blame him but I sure as hell don't believe him.

Did it effect his work? Unless he admits it..which he never will because he isn't a complete moron(or have any shame for what he did) we can only judge him based on knowing human nature as we have all learned in life. You can't prove a negative so you judge him on what is presented compared to life experience. Most people who murder don't get on the stand and admit their crime so you look at motive, opportunity and physical evidence.
I get what youre saying. But I just don't agree with all of it.

Three days ago and you have posted yuge numbers of posts since then. You don't want to answer. Typical dim with deflectionitus.
You stalking me now? If you look up above, I answered your question..... From 3 days ago

Honestly. I try to respond to you, but you go off rail at times and you get personal and I try to stay away from that crap. Ive gone on record plenty of times about me not agreeing with everything Obama said or did. The thing is, He's not the current president. When I reference anything about trump, y'all refer back to Obama. Which is fine, I guess. But to answer your question, I'm sure he has said some divisive things as president. BUT hes not the president anymore. What else would you like to know?

Yes you have said that you didn't always agree with him, but what we are getting at is that you HATE Trump because he is divisive. Yet you did not hate O, or at least never stated so. The reason we refer back to him is to point out that the things you now HATE, seem to have been fine when it was a dim. Not only did O' do the very things you hate trump for, he was destroying the country in the process, hated the country, caused increased unemployment and hardship for Americans, made us weaker around the world, etc etc etc. While I agree sometimes Mr. Trump is a little overboard and abrasive, at least he loves America, and has made the economy so much better with his policies, and is trying to protect us from outside threats. (closing the border). You do realize that there are now less people on food stamps than anytime in the last 8 yrs (odufus yrs), unemployment for minorities at record lows, and that jobs are being created (full time, not fast food worker jobs) at a much faster pace than under the omen?

Your hatred for the man does not compute. You claim to use logic but what is logical about not hating on a president that hated America, was trying to "fundamentally" destroy the country, was DIVISIVE, caused record unemployment and misery for Americans, wanted illegals to flood the country, and convinced all you dims, that the low employment low economic growth was the "new normal" (those words are a quote from him), and tried to destroy our health care system... This is the problem I have with you... If you said, hey I am a liberal and I agree, I hate America and want us to be a 3rd world country, I wouldn't try to debate with you.. Even if you said I hated O, and I hate Trump, I could say well at least he is consistent... But even though you claim not to be influenced by party or media, you sure sound like a brain washed minion of those.

Just say it. Say O was divisive and T is divisive and I hate them both for the same reason and there is no argument to be had with you.

Yes you have said that you didn't always agree with him, but what we are getting at is that you HATE Trump because he is divisive. Yet you did not hate O, or at least never stated so. The reason we refer back to him is to point out that the things you now HATE, seem to have been fine when it was a dim. Not only did O' do the very things you hate trump for, he was destroying the country in the process, hated the country, caused increased unemployment and hardship for Americans, made us weaker around the world, etc etc etc. While I agree sometimes Mr. Trump is a little overboard and abrasive, at least he loves America, and has made the economy so much better with his policies, and is trying to protect us from outside threats. (closing the border). You do realize that there are now less people on food stamps than anytime in the last 8 yrs (odufus yrs), unemployment for minorities at record lows, and that jobs are being created (full time, not fast food worker jobs) at a much faster pace than under the omen?

Your hatred for the man does not compute. You claim to use logic but what is logical about not hating on a president that hated America, was trying to "fundamentally" destroy the country, was DIVISIVE, caused record unemployment and misery for Americans, wanted illegals to flood the country, and convinced all you dims, that the low employment low economic growth was the "new normal" (those words are a quote from him), and tried to destroy our health care system... This is the problem I have with you... If you said, hey I am a liberal and I agree, I hate America and want us to be a 3rd world country, I wouldn't try to debate with you.. Even if you said I hated O, and I hate Trump, I could say well at least he is consistent... But even though you claim not to be influenced by party or media, you sure sound like a brain washed minion of those.

Just say it. Say O was divisive and T is divisive and I hate them both for the same reason and there is no argument to be had with you.
Lol ok man. Listen... This post right here is why I really don't like engaging with you. All these assumptions just because I don't like this president and what he stands for. If I didnt love this country I wouldn't have served this country.
I hate no one. But even if I did say I "hate" trump, why would you take it personal? Is it that youre so brainwashed that you really think he cares about you and loves you? Or is it because you care about him and love him?. No wrong answer here...

Lol ok man. Listen... This post right here is why I really don't like engaging with you. All these assumptions just because I don't like this president and what he stands for. If I didnt love this country I wouldn't have served this country.
I hate no one. But even if I did say I "hate" trump, why would you take it personal? Is it that youre so brainwashed that you really think he cares about you and loves you? Or is it because you care about him and love him?. No wrong answer here...

The frustration comes from making statements like you do and not really backing it up with anything factual. Just some "idea" based on mainly some feeling. Has Trump done bad things in the past? Has he been uncouth? Sure. Who hasn't? Does it feel weird that Donald Trump is POTUS? Yes. People felt and said the same thing about Reagan. How can some actor from Hollywood be POTUS? And now there are buildings and airports named after the guy. I'm not alluding that such will happen with Trump. However, look back and tell me how many POTUS's campaigned and delivered on the majority of their promises. You may not like Trump as a person, but he is a pragmatist and he stands for America. And for that, he deserves respect. He had no reason to run for POTUS other than the fact he saw Washington DC was broken and needed something different. That is, unless you truly believe the Russia bullshit.

The frustration comes from making statements like you do and not really backing it up with anything factual. Just some "idea" based on mainly some feeling. Has Trump done bad things in the past? Has he been uncouth? Sure. Who hasn't? Does it feel weird that Donald Trump is POTUS? Yes. People felt and said the same thing about Reagan. How can some actor from Hollywood be POTUS? And now there are buildings and airports named after the guy. I'm not alluding that such will happen with Trump. However, look back and tell me how many POTUS's campaigned and delivered on the majority of their promises. You may not like Trump as a person, but he is a pragmatist and he stands for America. And for that, he deserves respect. He had no reason to run for POTUS other than the fact he saw Washington DC was broken and needed something different. That is, unless you truly believe the Russia bullshit.
And I can respect that response. But I won't quote articles or news clips for references. I refer back to his rallies. The things he says, not what talking heads say. I form my opinion off what comes out of the horses mouth. Just like a lot of you have a distaste for Obama or B clinton, youre entitled to that. My only question has been why bring past presidents into whats going on today?

Y'all might not agree but ol Pete handled that pretty good. They were taking personal jabs and he hung in there like Ali against the ropes. I was looking for them to find something that pointed to him showing bias in any investigation and they couldnt. He may have been wrong in texting his personal opinion about trump but did it affect the investigation?

I agree. Strzok got more and more arrogant as the day went on. The personal stuff is to be expected but it's just theater.
I'm glad to see you paying attention for more than 2 minutes to any subject, even if it was just tv. This is your country and you should be paying very close attention. If you do that, you're going to end up supporting the President.
Only detailed examination of his statements, actions & other information we (and Congress) do not have could show evidence that Strzok acted. That hearing was to show what an elitist, gayboy smirking asshole Strzok is and to show just how biased he really is. Deciding that question about Strzok's actions is what Inspector General Horowitz is supposedly doing.

The DOJ & FBI were created by Congress. They are not Constitutionally mandated. In 1857 they passed a law giving the DOJ oversight over itself. That was a terrible mistake. They can remedy that...if they will. If not, the DOJ answers to no one except the President.

So, the criminals at the DOJ and FBI knew when Trump was elected that they had a problem. He had sworn to get them (the swamp). The Mueller bullshit was their immediate blocking device to keep the only person who could control them neutralized.

Don't laugh. Just think what's going to happen when super right wing assholes are in charge at the FBI instead of left wing assholes...and they will be, make no mistake about it. The pendulum swings.
After watching Strzok totally disrespect Congress, it is clear to me that he knows that, right now, he's untouchable. The fix is in.
Horowitz is just going to put the final layer of whitewash on the criminal activity.

The Constitution is the only protection the people have....better wake up.

Last edited:
And I can respect that response. But I won't quote articles or news clips for references. I refer back to his rallies. The things he says, not what talking heads say. I form my opinion off what comes out of the horses mouth. Just like a lot of you have a distaste for Obama or B clinton, youre entitled to that. My only question has been why bring past presidents into whats going on today?

Well, for one, it allows for comparison. You cannot deny that Trump isn't coming through on the majority his campaign promises and within the first 2 years. Obama made tons of campaign promises. I honestly cannot think of any promise he made that he came through on. "Change is coming"? A lot changed, but it wasn't good. Under Obama, we saw the legislative branches become more partisan than they have ever been. As a result, millions of tax payer dollars were wasted in the name of what, opposition? I could care less about the color of Obama's skin. What I do care about is Obama going around the globe and making an apology tour, bending over to foreign dignitaries and calling it diplomacy. And in the name of that, wasting even more tax dollars by the likes of the Iran Deal. What I do care about is a POTUS putting the welfare of other nations above their own. There is no denying that Trump puts America first.

So what specifically did Trump say at his rallies that garners your disdain?

Sounds like Mrs. Page and the committees are getting along much-much better than they did with Strzok.

Look, as Rumph says, you don't back up anything. You don't have to list an article. Just tell me what he said that made you dislike him so, I would say you hate him because you cannot give the man credit for any of the good he did. All you will do is knock him because of something he said???? But you can't say what he said..

Further, I have stated more than once that he was not even in my top 4 during the primaries. In fact there were probably only 3 that I would have put below him. I don't agree with how he tweets all the time.. However, he is doing some great things for this country. I love that he is fixing some of the crap odoofus broke.

I will tell you this, I do not like trump as much as I dislike obuma. That man was trying to destroy us. And I can give you specifics,,, not just some "feeling" about something he may or may not have said. Has nothing to do with obumas color, I like Dr. Carson much more than Trump,, I like and listen to Herman Cain, I think Justice Thomas is one of our best and brightest justices.

I just think you may not realize it, but you have been influenced and are in fact brain washed by the media and the dims party. You don't like him in spite of all the good he is doing, you give him no credit for the good he has done. You just bash.

I take it personally not because I love Trump, but because I know for a fact what the previous president and the dim party is still doing to try and destroy the country. I HATE THE DIM PARTY, they are pathetic lying sociopaths that should go to some socialist paradise and leave us the heck alone. I Love this Country and I will defend someone that is trying to protect it. YOUR side does nothing but attack it and tries to bring it down and make it a 3 world "socialist paradise"

And if whitey said that against Obama, you’d say ........?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT