ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Question

ChoppedWood

National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2022
Can you name ONE...just ONE, respected leader who worked close to Trump during his campaign and presidency who still respects him and speaks well of him today. Is there one?

I'm apparantly an idiot for being a never Trump republican, yet EVERY leader that has ever worked closely beside him has come to the exact same conclusion I have. From his SOS to his NSA, his COS and at the end his AG and VP. The list is endless.

What candidates presidents were better than Trump? Was Biden? Since your not voting for Trump, what dim are you gonna be voting for?

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Can you name ONE...just ONE, respected leader who worked close to Trump during his campaign and presidency who still respects him and speaks well of him today. Is there one?

I'm apparantly an idiot for being a never Trump republican, yet EVERY leader that has ever worked closely beside him has come to the exact same conclusion I have. From his SOS to his NSA, his COS and at the end his AG and VP. The list is endless.
Many congressional leaders speak highly of orange man.

What candidates presidents were better than Trump? Was Biden? Since your not voting for Trump, what dim are you gonna be voting for?
This is where I name a candidate and you destroy them with MAGA talking points...that have very little validity. Then you'll hide behind the tiny moral rock that Trump was the best candidate available, the lesser of two evils.

The reality is, the first time he ran we had two debate stages of candidates that would have been better than him. This time around, we had a handful... we even at one time had Mike Pence, who in the first go around was the excuse used to vote for Trump. "I'm voting for Pence, not Trump", they said... we see how that turned out.

There are no perfect candidates. There are few worse than Trump.

Me? I'm holding out hope for Halley. Is she perfect? No. But she is lightyears better than Trump.

This is where I name a candidate and you destroy them with MAGA talking points...that have very little validity. Then you'll hide behind the tiny moral rock that Trump was the best candidate available, the lesser of two evils.

The reality is, the first time he ran we had two debate stages of candidates that would have been better than him. This time around, we had a handful... we even at one time had Mike Pence, who in the first go around was the excuse used to vote for Trump. "I'm voting for Pence, not Trump", they said... we see how that turned out.

Me? I'm holding out hope for Halley. Is she perfect? No. But she is lightyears better than Trump.
team america vomit GIF

There are more that will work with him again than won’t. Those so called leaders who you say worked close with him were all part of the swamp. They were working against him until he found out about them.

You can’t be serious, can you? I mean, you are joking, right?

Name one respected leader.

lol with that light years thinking u believe in. ‘hope it’s not the case, but if Haley is up vs any of the Obama dems I’ll be pulling the lever Haley's way. In that case she’d be that lesser of 2 you speak of…

Okay, so I guess you’re voting for Biden, right???

2024 is not about Trump elected, it’s about getting Biden and his crew out.

Ask yourself where the USA will be in 2028 with Trump. Then repeat with Biden.

You want suicide for our country? Vote for Biden.

Simply Not having Jared kushner involved will improve the situation by 10000 percent

I’d say his biggest mistakes were those he kept around him. I mean he didn’t even fire comey and a few other Obama holdovers which was insane.

I honestly feel like he thought some of these people would do what is best for the country and put aside some of this partisan and selfish behavior for a more important goal. Obviously, that’s not how DC works.

I’d say his biggest mistakes were those he kept around him. I mean he didn’t even fire comey and a few other Obama holdovers which was insane.

I honestly feel like he thought some of these people would do what is best for the country and put aside some of this partisan and selfish behavior for a more important goal. Obviously, that’s not how DC works.
IYO, who would be good hires in the Trump cabinet if he wins?

Yeah he trusted some people that he should not have. They were Obama swamp supporters.

That’s a good question and I’m not prepared to answer. I’m tired of seeing people appointed that are either so controlled by the president, that they can’t possibly do a good job, or the people that are just part of this DC swamp, that just mooch, self promote and are just serving themselves.

I could name people that would be great replacements for the nuclear official tranny thing that was stealing suitcases from the airport, but that’s about it without a lot of research

IMO, I hope he starts with Alex Jones as Secretary of State and Randy Quaid as Secretary of the Interior, then maybe Ted Nugent as Secretary of Defense. Willie Nelson as Secretary of Agriculture. Let me give it some more thought and I’ll get back to you.

• Love
Reactions: blackpug6
IMO, I hope he starts with Alex Jones as Secretary of State and Randy Quaid as Secretary of the Interior, then maybe Ted Nugent as Secretary of Defense. Willie Nelson as Secretary of Agriculture. Let me give it some more thought and I’ll get back to you.
Alex Jones and Ted would probably be the only ones on your list that would work for him lol!
I am guessing the ones that were dedicated enough to go to prison will be first on his list.
Flinn would be a good choice for his VP.....
Great minds think alike.

Yeah he trusted some people that he should not have. They were Obama swamp supporters.
So either Trump is one of the worst evaluators of talent of all time or all those very senior republicans who worked for him and are now stating that he is entirely unsuited for power have a point. Either way it doesn’t reflect well on Trump.

The next time any hardcore Trumpers hold him responsible for anything will be the first time.

So either Trump is one of the worst evaluators of talent of all time or all those very senior republicans who worked for him and are now stating that he is entirely unsuited for power have a point. Either way it doesn’t reflect well on Trump.

The next time any hardcore Trumpers hold him responsible for anything will be the first time.
Sec. of Treasury said he would be honored to work for him again. Also was one of the best in his cabinet. He was one of the reasons the economy was so good when he was President.

Remind us again which of Biden’s top advisors with felony convictions he has had to pardon to keep out of the federal pen?

You idiots always go to the criminal bs. You are too dumb to see who have tried to charge them. These Obama appointed DAs and Judges just a bunch of radicals trying to persecute Trump and his people politically. If you don’t agree or follow Biden Obama doctrine you are the enemy.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

I'm apparantly an idiot for being a never Trump republican, yet EVERY leader that has ever worked closely beside him has come to the exact same conclusion I have. From his SOS to his NSA, his COS and at the end his AG and VP. The list is endless

what are you doing here?

the "goods"
are beyond your reach.
pug is amazing

???

do butter.

fear the pug and his limited authority.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadduckdawg

chopper,
you are an asshole instigator.

pug

and why does this bother you?
yet you support the current regime lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT