ADVERTISEMENT

This is not political, but non US Citizen arrested for UGA murder..

You’d probably be feeling differently if it was your daughter. Wasn’t supposed to be in the U.S. He was and killed a young girl. If he wasn’t here illegally she’d be alive today. That’s just a damn fact, but obviously lost on you and a few others.
Laws are usually passed for a reason. Imagine if we didn’t enforce the BAC for driving a car legally. Would more or less people die?

So what if hypothetically a party decided there’s nothing wrong with drunk drivers they are just normal people wanting to enjoy sone drinks? What if a political party said sober people causes accidents that kill people to.

The problem is politics seems to be divided by common sense and morals on one side and drug use and lack of common sense on the other.

Whatever you do, don’t google “illegal immigrant kills…”.
Page after page of stories about illegal aliens killing Americans over the last couple years. Doesn’t appear to include murders by fentanyl poisoning so you may be able to find the story you are looking for…eventually.

PS. Are we taking bets yet on whether this guy was one of the poor “migrants” seeking “asylum”?

I assume all the professors who were heartbroken by this story will continue to vote Democrat.
Ok, but my question stands. Have the police confirmed that this person is undocumented and illegal?

• Haha
Reactions: DerkDawg1027
For anybody following this thread that didn't notice: it was moved to the Chat.
Not sure why it’s deemed “political” to say that an illegal that shouldn’t be here killed one of our daughters. The mods and those who run this site should be ashamed of their judgement and assumptions. I’ve lurked here a long time and thought I knew these folks. It is in fact “a joke” how conclusions are made and prosecuted by “journalists”. Stating facts is not, in fact, political. And you all making that assumption is, in fact, a joke.

I'm sure OP is equally sure to point out all the US citizen committing murders. No confirmation bias anywhere to be seen here

Sure whenever people point out that this is an inevitable consequence when one country is allowed to empty their jails, then proceed to bus them to our border.

Comparing a huge mass of criminals to an at large US population is dirty. Invite these criminals to co-habitate with you and your family. Then you can stand on such false assertions.

Last edited:
Undoubtedly, this screams “I need a safe space”. I’ve lost a ton of respect for this site tonight, and it’s not from the posters.
I agree. The journalists and mods have tipped their hands tonight. It’s both surprising and disgusting.

Reactions: ugaboz
Not sure why it’s deemed “political” to say that an illegal that shouldn’t be here killed one of our daughters. The mods and those who run this site should be ashamed of their judgement and assumptions. I’ve lurked here a long time and thought I knew these folks. It is in fact “a joke” how conclusions are made and prosecuted by “journalists”. Stating facts is not, in fact, political. And you all making that assumption is, in fact, a joke.

Undoubtedly, this screams “I need a safe space”. I’ve lost a ton of respect for this site tonight, and it’s not from the posters.
There is a huge (critical) difference between stating a fact about the case and debating border policy.

The first was fine & and important. The second is absolutely political and doesn't belong on the Vent. If that's too much to overcome or understand, I'm sorry. DM us....but please don't debate political topics on the Vent.

There is a huge (critical) difference between stating a fact about the case and debating border policy.

The first was fine & and important. The second is absolutely political and doesn't belong on the Vent. If that's too much to overcome or understand, I'm sorry. DM us....but please don't debate political topics on the Vent.
The second post (my post) wasn’t on the vent. Quit trying to rewrite your narrative

Reactions: ugaboz and musmdawg
and it's in our community and doorsteps.
Stay strapped or get clapped.

Another killing in a gun free zone. Time for someone to sue the university system to get that changed. No reason an adult should lose their civil rights because they go to a public university. I thought that was the place they were supposed to learn about our government and their constitutional rights.

Keeping this in the chat instead of the other thread on the Vent but it’s now been confirmed he was an illegal alien. I typically appreciate you and your posts but don’t appreciate you calling people xenophobes and dipshits when you were, in fact, wrong.

EDIT: you should get your facts straight.

Doesn’t one beget t
Nobody is rewriting anything. Nobody has a "narrative". It's a simple requirement: no politics on the Vent. That's it.
Then lock this thread too. It’s part of the conversation, whether anyone likes it or not.

It absolutely is not political to state that an illegal alien(ILLEGAL) should not be here. You are inferring from my post and at the same time implying YOUR political bias. Your keyboard power doesn’t scare me. An ILLEGAL killing a student is not political and does not speak to border policy. Y’all are jokes. Enjoy your power here behind your keyboard. And I’m sorry that doesn’t translate for you in the real world. That must suck.

Whatever you do, don’t google “illegal immigrant kills…”.
Page after page of stories about illegal aliens killing Americans over the last couple years. Doesn’t appear to include murders by fentanyl poisoning so you may be able to find the story you are looking for…eventually.

PS. Are we taking bets yet on whether this guy was one of the poor “migrants” seeking “asylum”?

I assume all the professors who were heartbroken by this story will continue to vote Democrat.
These lib idiots should be identified and be held accountable for their lies about their commie policies and brainwashing our children.

Saying an illegal piece of shit shouldn’t be here isn’t political. Wtf is wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourself.
That's not what happened. People were literally debating politics. Posts were deleted. This post got moved. Now, I'm being told what I believe, why posts were removed, and creating false narratives.

Have at it, people. Debate whatever you want here. Just don't bring political discussion to the Vent.

Reactions: celticdawg
Saying an illegal piece of shit shouldn’t be here isn’t political. Wtf is wrong with you? You should be ashamed of yourself.
I am truly shocked by what those who run this site have revealed tonight. What a lie this place has been. I’m ashamed to have been a part of it. I love UGA football. LOVE it. But values and morals are so much more important. Obviously the values of this site are not in line with the average Georgia fan. I did not make a “political” post. The mods and those in charge created it by showing their own political biases and interpretations. Again. An ILLEGAL killed Laken. There is NOTHING political about that. Fry his ass.

It absolutely is not political to state that an illegal alien(ILLEGAL) should not be here. You are inferring from my post and at the same time implying YOUR political bias. Your keyboard power doesn’t scare me. An ILLEGAL killing a student is not political and does not speak to border policy. Y’all are jokes. Enjoy your power here behind your keyboard. And I’m sorry that doesn’t translate for you in the real world. That must suck.
Actually, that's absolutely a political topic. Saying that's political isn't saying your opinion is wrong or taking a side. What that says is that debate doesn't belong on the Vent.

Saying that an illegal killed an innocent girl and that's a tragedy isn't political. Saying he deserves justice isn't political. But debating border policy IS (because that was the problem).

But, please keep insulting us without having any idea what we do or don't believe. This entire fiasco is exactly why we say "no politics". Thank you for illustrating why this rule exists.

Go Dawgs.

Actually, that's absolutely a political topic. Saying that's political isn't saying your opinion is wrong or taking a side. What that says is that debate doesn't belong on the Vent.

Saying that an illegal killed an innocent girl and that's a tragedy isn't political. Saying he deserves justice isn't political. But debating border policy IS (because that was the problem).

But, please keep insulting us without having any idea what we do or don't believe. This entire fiasco is exactly why we say "no politics". Thank you for illustrating why this rule exists.

Go Dawgs.
That’s dumb😂. Nothing I said was political. And you just demonstrated that. Again, congrats on your power here. Sure it gives you a good release. Scurry back to the vent where you can release your frustrations on someone.

This thread is on the Chat. I don't care what you guys debate here...the entire argument is about what was removed on the Vent and what was moved here.
So nothing political can be spoken of on this site? Even in DawgChat?

That’s dumb😂. Nothing I said was political. And you just demonstrated that. Again, congrats on your power here. Sure it gives you a good release. Scurry back to the vent where you can release your frustrations on someone.

lighten-up-lighten-up-francis.gif

Thanks for both missing the point & subsequently proving it. Inappropriate personal attacks are a sure-fire way to prove yours.

Thanks for both missing the point & subsequently proving it. Inappropriate personal attacks are a sure-fire way to prove yours.
You made no point to miss. I was no more personal than you. Your gas lighting is ok but mine is not?? Got it Mr moose.

So nothing political can be spoken of on this site? Even in DawgChat?
Negative. This thread got moved. Have at it here on the Chat. Sorry for any confusion in this thread...it started on the Vent and was moved. Please discuss politics here. Have at it.

Reactions: ugadoc
Negative. This thread got moved. Have at it here on the Chat. Sorry for any confusion in this thread...it started on the Vent and was moved. Please discuss politics here. Have at it.
So why are you here hurling insults and judgements. GTFO

You’re a wanker with a big mouth. Just bc you’re an attorney spend make you all high and mighty.
Is being an illegal immigrate the same as being an undocumented immigrant what the hell are you talking about. It’s the same damn thing to me. I think you should shut up and listen to the news before you open your pie hole.

Reactions: ugadoc and musmdawg
It's the damn GOP's fault............they won't pass that border "Protection" Bill!!!

This blood is on Joe Bidens hands. He opened the Borders on Day 1 and has lied to America ever since.
I hope her parents sue Biden for the murder of their daughter. It is HIS fault for allowing illegals to pour across our border. We must get him out of office before our country is beyond saving. We are getting close to that now with all the garbage Joe has pushed the last three years. God help us.

Is being an illegal immigrate the same as being an undocumented immigrant what the hell are you talking about. It’s the same damn thing to me. I think you should shut up and listen to the news before you open your pie hole.
Lol. He wasn’t talking to you I don’t think.

Reactions: ugateke24
Noted. I've only been doing it for almost 18 years. All I do is apply the rules evenly. If you have an issue with that, with me, or anything else...take it up w/ Radi.
Noted, will do. And for the record I’ve been here longer than that and stand by my statement that you are not cut out for this. The quote of mine you posted was made here in the Chat, not the Vent. Take the L and show us you have the ability to learn from a mistake.

This thread is on the Chat. I don't care what you guys debate here...the entire argument is about what was removed on the Vent and what was moved here

This thread is on the Chat. I don't care what you guys debate here...the entire argument is about what was removed on the Vent and what was moved here.
You OK w @donalsonville_dawg calling folks racist and xenophobic?

I hope your day gets better.
My day is great. They started this so I’m just continuing the banter. I am angry about an innocent girl getting murdered. It should be allowed to be discussed. This is a pay site. I don’t pay for the journalists to force their political opinions on me while repressing mine. Hope you have an awesome weekend.

Reactions: LakesiteDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT