ADVERTISEMENT

This is why people vote for Trump.

Are they forcing men to shove them up their @$$? Then what's the big deal...who cares. This is no way affects l, I assume, anyone on this board so why would this being a deciding factor.
Dang…..thanks, believe that image is permanently seared.

Thinks they are meant for use by trans boys/men & non-binary in the men’s/boys room.

Just seems a little kinky 2 me, but your MMV.

Next thing you know they will allow trans girls/women into the women’s restrooms.

Last edited:
Are they forcing men to shove them up their @$$? Then what's the big deal...who cares. This is no way affects l, I assume, anyone on this board so why would this being a deciding factor.
Well actually all of these progressive ideas do affect taxpayers. There are Americans in real need, but our government thinks that these ideas are priorities.

Why not? Your side made shit up that impacted the last election.
WTF. Because it has nothing to do with the candidates. It appears some Trump supporters are losing their mind along with their candidate.

I don't have a side, but it appears your "side" lost last time because of their candidate.

Reactions: Wilsonkh
WTF. Because it has nothing to do with the candidates. It appears some Trump supporters are losing their mind along with their candidate.

I don't have a side, but it appears your "side" lost last time because of their candidate.
And the Russia hoax? Suppression of Hunter's laptop? Whipping illegals from horseback? And soon to join the list - Lawfare. It's all lies, and you act as if you're not insulted.

You clearly are on a side, the one I might add whose anti-semitism and embrace of Marxism is something I thought I'd never see in this country. You need to get your side in order b4 critiquing anyone else.

Do you not care or are you taking up for Tim tampon…I see this as sick and too bad you and other Dems don’t
Why is the tampon thing such a big deal? Honestly?

I'm more grossed out/sickened by the dudes who go to the bathroom and don't wash their hands.

Reactions: shonuff253
It’s a waste of F money!! There were no tampons in my bathroom ever growing up. You bring them to school in your purse. Yes I’m female. Since when do we need to provide them free to students? And WTH would we ever need to in a men’s bathroom! It’s absurd.

I'm more grossed out/sickened by the dudes who go to the bathroom and don't wash their hands.
it's not the act. it's the mindset! how can you you not see that? It is not just that issue. But an example of MANY sick policies. Your vote is on principals, policy, american freedom, etc... I do not care Trump has an egotistical personality. I don't like it, but personality does not drive my vote. Nor should it for anyone.

Last edited:

I wash my hands, but I think tampons in boys restroom (don’t understand how you’e ok with it or why you compare not washing hands to having tampons in the boys restroom)…actually don’t want to understand your thinking. It’s just another one of ya’lls sick ideas and/or acceptance. i can see why it doesn’t bother you or that you don’t understand a majority of people think it’s sick.

Reactions: rowland
I wash my hands, but I think tampons in boys restroom (don’t understand how you’e ok with it or why you compare not washing hands to having tampons in the boys restroom)…actually don’t want to understand your thinking. It’s just another one of ya’lls sick ideas and/or acceptance. i can see why it doesn’t bother you or that you don’t understand a majority of people think it’s sick.
1: people's lack of hygiene personally affects me. As someone with a chronic illness...i would appreciate it if everyone would wash their hands after doing their business.

2: tampons in men's bathrooms does not personally affect ones that don't utilize their availability. Other than their "feelings".

3: it's not my idea and I don't live in Minnesota so this "sick idea" literally doesn't affect me....at all. My life hasn't changed between pre-tampon Tim and post-tampon Tim.

4: as one poster put above, I can actually get on board that it's a waste of tax payer money. Thats a debate worth having. But "it's sick" or "it's the mindset" or "it wasn't that way when I was growing up" are weak arguments in my opinion and are more personal feelings rather than substantive rebuttals.

Reactions: celticdawg
Y’all have convinced yourselves this kinda stuff is fine and normal… all because of Big orange teflon Don… unbelievable… do you have kids?

Does it impact my life, no absolutely not.
Do I specifically care about tampons, no.

Should our government, local or federal, be wasting time, money, resources on tampons in men’s/boys restrooms absolutely not.

For the simple reason that’s its insanely stupid

Reactions: rowland

Should our government, local or federal, be wasting time, money, resources on tampons in men’s/boys restrooms absolutely not.

this is the first substantive rebuttal in this thread. and I don’t necessarily disagree with you here. others are letting their feelings in the way of a true discussion here.

I agree with you. Still not voting for Trump.

Reactions: Don Ellis
1: people's lack of hygiene personally affects me. As someone with a chronic illness...i would appreciate it if everyone would wash their hands after doing their business.

2: tampons in men's bathrooms does not personally affect ones that don't utilize their availability. Other than their "feelings".

3: it's not my idea and I don't live in Minnesota so this "sick idea" literally doesn't affect me....at all. My life hasn't changed between pre-tampon Tim and post-tampon Tim.

4: as one poster put above, I can actually get on board that it's a waste of tax payer money. Thats a debate worth having. But "it's sick" or "it's the mindset" or "it wasn't that way when I was growing up" are weak arguments in my opinion and are more personal feelings rather than substantive rebuttals.
All I hear is me me me me .

Normalizing insanity is what this is, and it makes normal people look at Democrats like they have lost their freaking minds.

That was my point, which in my mind I thought was pretty obvious but many have Trump Derangement Syndrome , so their brain is broken.

I find it interesting that we discuss stuff on here all the time that has literally nothing to do with us personally , but tampons for junior high and high school kids is ok because it doesnt effect me. Wtf?

this is the first substantive rebuttal in this thread. and I don’t necessarily disagree with you here. others are letting their feelings in the way of a true discussion here.
Thats funny because your feelings are why you vote Democrat. There is no way you can support Harris on any reason other than feelings.

Thats funny because your feelings are why you vote Democrat. There is no way you can support Harris on any reason other than feelings.
I support Harris because Trump publicly asked Russia to help him win by releasing things they had hacked (not saying he colluded with them, so please stop going there), publicly took the Russian side over our own intelligence before the world, said he just walks up and grabs women by their vaginas, slept with a Playboy model right after his wife had given birth to his son, ran a fake university and scammed people, took credit for helping a charity when he gave absolutely nothing to it, tried to "quid pro quo" Zelensky for help in winning a second term, tried to get his veep to put us in a Constitutional crisis, tried to get Arizona and Georgia Republicans to help him steal the election, and sat on his butt for three hours watching people he called to Washington attack the Capitol and did nothing. There's more, but I'll stop there. Has not one thing to do with feelings.

I support Harris because Trump publicly asked Russia to help him win by releasing things they had hacked (not saying he colluded with them, so please stop going there), publicly took the Russian side over our own intelligence before the world, said he just walks up and grabs women by their vaginas, slept with a Playboy model right after his wife had given birth to his son, ran a fake university and scammed people, took credit for helping a charity when he gave absolutely nothing to it, tried to "quid pro quo" Zelensky for help in winning a second term, tried to get his veep to put us in a Constitutional crisis, tried to get Arizona and Georgia Republicans to help him steal the election, and sat on his butt for three hours watching people he called to Washington attack the Capitol and did nothing. There's more, but I'll stop there. Has not one thing to do with feelings.
Cue the following responses to save folks time:

1: Russia Russia Russia
2: TDS
3: hoax
4: no one cares about Jan 6
5: lawfare

I'm sure I missed some too but they will fill in the blanks.

• Haha
Reactions: celticdawg and kckd

Cue the following responses to save folks time:

1: Russia Russia Russia
2: TDS
3: hoax
4: no one cares about Jan 6
5: lawfare

I'm sure I missed some too but they will fill in the blanks.
You must be traumatized from all the badness from the Orange Man! The country is falling apart and the world is burning and right now nobody is running the country but Trump hurt me.

I sense two particular feelings on here all the time since Harris took over.

christmas-cheer.gif

and

396fb4cb90f66956fd5b43b0d7c14a07.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT