ADVERTISEMENT

This is why people vote for Trump.

So you aren't worried that some schools are now literally teaching elementary school children that males can have menstrual cycles? You don't worry that some school systems will now tell your child to feel free to explore their gender identity without notifying the parents that their child appears to be sexually confused? Do you feel like Pols that are willing to screw around with prepubescent boys and girls minds about sexual orientation is the leaders you wish to support?

I can remember when libs wanted schools to teach our kids the 3 Rs and to leave social issues to the parents. Now those libs want schools to feel free to indoctrinate kids without parental knowledge. Amazing.
I'm not worried about what Minnesota does because I don't live in Minnesota. That's my point here.

But you are making a leap and conflating 2 separate issues: school "curriculum" and tampons in boys restrooms (which is not happening btw). Those are 2 distinct issues that should be discussed separately as they are completely unrelated.

Also...as recently revealed, none of the schools are putting tampons in boys bathrooms. The districts have already released statements as such, saying they were not "required to do so" so they won't be doing it.

So all this teeth gnashing on the issue is moot....

I'm not worried about what Minnesota does because I don't live in Minnesota. That's my point here.

But you are making a leap and conflating 2 separate issues: school "curriculum" and tampons in boys restrooms (which is not happening btw). Those are 2 distinct issues that should be discussed separately as they are completely unrelated.

Also...as recently revealed, none of the schools are putting tampons in boys bathrooms. The districts have already released statements as such, saying they were not "required to do so" so they won't be doing it.

Here’s the reason why ppl vote for Trump. Spoken by someone who hates him.

Here’s the reason why ppl vote for Trump. Spoken by someone who hates him.

Another out of context video....shocking...

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

So will you care when all of the insanity is at your doorstep? Or will you say you don’t care as long as they do try to come in my house?
Hate to tell you but it will be too late soon. It won’t be your house or your state.

So will you care when all of the insanity is at your doorstep? Or will you say you don’t care as long as they do try to come in my house?
Hate to tell you but it will be too late soon. It won’t be your house or your state.
No. I'm just not gonna get upset when a state that has the right to make their own laws...enacts laws that don't have an effect on me.

If you want to be upset...be my guest.

Reactions: celticdawg
No. I'm just not gonna get upset when a state that has the right to make their own laws...enacts laws that don't have an effect on me.

Unless I’m misunderstanding you, did you just express support for Dobbs?

Reactions: ToddBburn

Thank you for your permission. What state do you live in?

Thay is the thing. We now have San Fran and Minn on the ticket trying to go fed. Id prefer leaders that understand the scientific differences between male, female and that elementary children arent driven by hormones yet.

You just reaffirmed the point of the dissension. The reason people are upset is the fact that the man who enacted the laws and the most liberal senator in history are on the ticket. As the POTUS and VP, they have the power to enact laws that affect us all, including you.

It's definitely a dislike for Trump more than a like for Harris. Honestly, I don't understand you guys. Potimus Willie gets mad about this because I tell him the truth like I do you. I'm not voting on policy. I don't disagree with her on all of her policies, but it's not even something I'm invested in that much.

It's just that's I know it's policy and if it's not good and the people want something different the next time, they can vote her out and she won't claim she won before it's at least called by a major network. She won't make false claims about machines and dead voters and mules and such. And she won't ask Walz to hold up the certification. It's a pretty low bar, but as long as I'm confident in that, my support is hers.

Now if I felt the same about the nominee from the other side, I'd start looking at policy. But that's just not the case.
Do you live in the states currently?

You just reaffirmed the point of the dissension. The reason people are upset is the fact that the man who enacted the laws and the most liberal senator in history are on the ticket. As the POTUS and VP, they have the power to enact laws that affect us all, including you.
That doesn’t matter as long as it is not Trump.

Last time I checked the President and VP cannot enact laws.

I forgot that Trump thinks he can and you appear to be supporting him, so I understand you now.

Reactions: jlstone412
Last time I checked the President and VP cannot enact laws.

I forgot that Trump thinks he can and you appear to be supporting him, so I understand you now.
When did he do that? Trump?
You mean like making us pay for student loans that are not ours or our kids?
Or using OSHA to mandate companies to require employees to be vaccinated?

I'll chime in with this. We should all be focusing on the Rep platform vs. the Dem platform. At the end of the day Trump and Kamala aren't as important as we're making them out to be. The policies of each party make the decision extremely easy for me. The conservative way of life and liberty is my choice.
This. Policy is more important than personality.

Why is the tampon thing such a big deal? Honestly?

I'm more grossed out/sickened by the dudes who go to the bathroom and don't wash their hands.
Why does the left make it such a big deal? They should worry about real problems, but they absolutely need the oppressed card to play, so they worry about this nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT