ADVERTISEMENT

Who do folks want to see run for President in 2024?

Not Trump, simply because the deck will be stacked against him from day one.
Thanks. But the question is who do you want to run. Stating this in general, but folks in here know so much about politics that they should know who they want representing them. Or maybe they don’t. Who would conservatives like to see run and who would the Democrats like to see run?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
We can see people clicking the thread but no responses. If you can’t put your candidate where your mouth is then shut up. It’s the whole, “don’t bring problems unless you have a solution” way of thinking.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Ok getting a lot of responses from the right. How about y’all on the left? Who ya got?

Reactions: DTwnDawg
Sorry for the confusion, I would like to see Manchin for the Dems, and Chaney for the Pubs.

Chaney is more conservative than most Pubs, she just doesn’t say her morning prayers facing Mar a lago like the rest of the spineless Pubs.
Conservatives stand for God, Family and making money. I would say Cheney is more progressive.

• Haha
Reactions: rednblack4life
Trump/DeSantis

Tbh not too many good prospects. China and Russia will continually get more aggressive. Modern day Americans think we live in a utopia but things can change fast.

Need to have strength and put less into social politics.

Either way we are screwed if Trump wins people will riot if another Biden type wins we will come off as a weak nation.

You sound like someone else that used to roam this sight not long ago......
That being said, Adam Kinsinger would have my vote.
After him, maybe DeSantis.
Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum. You won’t see it that way though.

Reactions: BonJax
You sound like someone else that used to roam this sight not long ago......
That being said, Adam Kinsinger would have my vote.
After him, maybe DeSantis.
Ahhh…the Democrat who really isn’t a Democrat.

People seem reluctant to answer this. I’m for Trump.
Trump or DeSantis.. we actually need someone like Trump but people let his mouth and his personality get in the way of what is actually good for the country ! People want to like who they vote for but instead they should vote for who can make hard decisions and is willing to stand behind them for the good of the country

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT