ADVERTISEMENT

Who honestly thinks Kamala is capable of leading our military?

Honest question.

One that is more important in this day and time than gender rights.
It’s a binary choice between two candidates.

Harris has been a Senator and a VP. That makes her more qualified to lead the military than Trump was in ‘16, and as qualified as any POTUS whose previous experience was limited to the state level like Bush, Regan or Carter. HW Bush was really the only person we’ve elected since Nixon who had the prior experience needed to most effectively run the military.

The performance of Trump in Atlanta last night makes it very clear that he does not have the emotional and mental makeup of a person who should be leading anything, much less the most powerful country in the world with the most powerful military ever.

People like myself saw the debate and acknowledged that Biden had no business being POTUS for the next four years. Many of us, including those (unlike myself) with an outsized voice in the process based on their financial contributions, took action and made a change.

If the GOP were a rational organization, it would be doing the same thing right now, because Trump is clearly not someone who should be anywhere near the presidency.

She better figure out how to lead the Democratic Party. After the Obama people pushed out the Biden people leading her campaign, the existing rift between these factions became larger. Also, she has active opposition from the Squad ( good point for Kamala IMHO) that will need to be dealt with. While I think all of these factions will come together because of Trump, it is August and she has a lot of selling to do after her role as VP.

Reactions: Krowking123

Harris has been a Senator and a VP. That makes her more qualified to lead the military than Trump was in ‘16, and as qualified as any POTUS whose previous experience was limited to the state level like Bush, Regan or Carter. HW Bush was really the only person we’ve elected since Nixon who had the prior experience needed to most effectively run the military.

The performance of Trump in Atlanta last night makes it very clear that he does not have the emotional and mental makeup of a person who should be leading anything, much less the most powerful country in the world with the most powerful military ever.

People like myself saw the debate and acknowledged that Biden had no business being POTUS for the next four years. Many of us, including those (unlike myself) with an outsized voice in the process based on their financial contributions, took action and made a change.

If the GOP were a rational organization, it would be doing the same thing right now, because Trump is clearly not someone who should be anywhere near the presidency.
One side believes in democracy and elected candidates. The other side doesn’t. They believe in bullying, threatening and winning is all that mattered. If your whole post wasn’t total bullshit, you would be also removing him from office right now. Holy smokes what a take. If he isn’t fit to run, he isn’t fit to do what. If he is fit to run the country, he is fit to be in an election. Just hope you girl wins and try to stay off the pedestal will. You already called the videos deep fakes. You can’t get worse than what you guys managed to accomplish the last four years.

Honest question.

One that is more important in this day and time than gender rights.

Give me your thoughts.
Who honestly thinks Trump appointed judges, Republican elected politicians and appointed election officials, and voting machine companies were all in on a coordinated effort to steal the election?

Reactions: JerseyDawg

He was a manager of multi billion dollar businesses, so his ability to lead is without question.

Being a professional politician does not make her qualified to lead our military.

We obviously live on different planets will.

One side believes in democracy and elected candidates. The other side doesn’t. They believe in bullying, threatening and winning is all that mattered. If your whole post wasn’t total bullshit, you would be also removing him from office right now. Holy smokes what a take. If he isn’t fit to run, he isn’t fit to do what. If he is fit to run the country, he is fit to be in an election. Just hope you girl wins and try to stay off the pedestal will. You already called the videos deep fakes. You can’t get worse than what you guys managed to accomplish the last four years.
I don’t get why you are unable to understand such a simple concept.

Running for POTUS is a full time and incredibly taxing job. Being POTUS is a full time and incredibly taxing job. The current campaign is for the job of POTUS for the next four years. Biden is too old to do both jobs now and too old to be the POTUS for another four years.

Obviously you disagree that he can do the job now. That’s fine. But suggesting that stepping down as a candidate means he can’t be effective for the next seven months is a total logical fallacy.

I know you think the guy in Atalanta last night holds the high moral ground on the topic of democracy, but I don’t think the voters are going to be willing to drink the same polonium-flavored Trump tea that you and the MAGA voters continue to enjoy so much. We will find out November 5th.

He was a manager of multi billion dollar businesses, so his ability to lead is without question.

Being a professional politician does not make her qualified to lead our military.

We obviously live on different planets will.
He inherited $400m so he had a bit of a running start and he has participated in more corporate bankruptcies than any other prominent figure in US business or politics.

But let’s focus on something more tangible. Both of Trump’s former Defense Secretaries have publicly called him unqualified and a threat to the country. Both former secretaries have expressed concerns about Trump’s decision-making and its impact on U.S. national security and military operations.

That and the fact that the majority of his former cabinet refuse to endorse him is about as searing of an indictment of his leadership skills as you could imagine.

Running for POTUS is a full time and incredibly taxing job. Being POTUS is a full time and incredibly taxing job. The current campaign is for the job of POTUS for the next four years. Biden is too old to do both jobs now and too old to be the POTUS for another four years.

Obviously you disagree that he can do the job now. That’s fine. But suggesting that stepping down as a candidate means he can’t be effective for the next seven months is a total logical fallacy.

I know you think the guy in Atalanta last night holds the high moral ground on the topic of democracy, but I don’t think the voters are going to be willing to drink the same polonium-flavored Trump tea that you and the MAGA voters continue to enjoy so much. We will find out November 5th.
It's a troll job.

Reactions: shonuff253

I definitely don’t think the guy in Atlanta(trump) has the high ground on democracy. I never claimed that he did from that perch you have have been sitting on since Jan 6th. I also definitely know that ship has sailed for you now. Which is really hard for you to take. Since democracy was important to you. Till it wasn’t.

I definitely don’t think the guy in Atlanta(trump) has the high ground on democracy. I never claimed that he did from that perch you have have been sitting on since Jan 6th. I also definitely know that ship has sailed for you now. Which is really hard for you to take. Since democracy was important to you. Till it wasn’t.
Will, dude seriously argues Hawaii getting Democratic electors ready in case they won a very close recount is the same thing as what Trump and his cronies were trying to do in Georgia. Don't take the bait. Dude will spin a turd and tell you it's a Hershey Bar.

Will, dude seriously argues Hawaii getting Democratic electors ready in case they won a very close recount is the same thing as what Trump and his cronies were trying to do in Georgia. Don't take the bait. Dude will spin a turd and tell you it's a Hershey Bar.
No. But his lawyers referenced what was done in Hawaii. And they said this is where the idea from. That was my point. You can continue to twist my point if you like.

No. But his lawyers referenced what was done in Hawaii. And they said this is where the idea from. That was my point. You can continue to twist my point if you like.
Nah. I'd say you twist your points enough. They can't take any more. Would be a cruel thing for me to do.
giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: DTwnDawg
Nah. I'd say you twist your points enough. They can't take any more. Would be a cruel thing for me to do.
giphy.webp
I always know when you throw out a gif. Which is it. Trump is smart enough to come up with this on his own. Or too stupid and had to copy it from 1960. It really ain’t that hard kckd. It is referenced everywhere. I know when I see a gif you got nothing. I know it is hard to believe most times election denial started with the left. You should be able to see this easier from the bullshit middle ground you like to pretend to be standing on. You might as well come out of the closet or transition already. Sheesh. You shouldn’t be embarrassed to be a liberal. Will finally came out about a year ago.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cherrydawg
Only wanting whites living in your housing? Not racism.

DEI? Racism.

Got it.
Maybe I’m naive. And I’m sure there is still sone random discrimination in housing today. But as someone who builds, sells, and rents, I seriously think decisions based on race are very rare. I also know and deal with a lot of people in the industry. I just don’t encounter anyone that cares anything about race.

• Haha
We have female generals and that seems to be working ok. Plus there are female leaders throughout industry and the world. No matter what, she can not under any circumstance be worse than that clown running against her.

Your operative word is "did". How long are you wanting people to pay for past transgressions? Its got to end sometime.
I don't know. Some have brought up things Joe did a decades ago and saying he's a racist.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT