ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE Georgia suspensions for the game….

Henry Hunter, Fernando Gonzalez, and pitcher Daniel Padysak
Supposedly, Georgia will be allowed to stagger Henry and Fernando since both are catchers. Whoever does not start today will miss Tuesdays game against Kennesaw State.
Also, don’t be surprised if MSU catcher receives more than one game

Login to view embedded media

UGA NIL operations need to start thinking more like Twitch and yes OnlyFans streamers instead of threats of losing and promises

Of championship for their NIL funding.

Streamers are profitable because they provide almost limitless access to the streamers life's.

Butts-Mehre and Sanford Staduims should be full on streaming centers allowing super donor and tiered special access to players, coaches, and especially practices. Why are we not streaming parts of practices. Is NIL prevented from somehow using these resources to create "content"?

What are we doing to utilize ATL and all the celebrities that are UGA fans? Bottom line of my post is the mindset of the UGA NIL has to change and give ME a reason to blow my disposable income on NIL other than threats.

Couple of non-ejection things…

That whole situation was unfortunate and incredibly un-necessary. It also, quite understandably, overshadowed some other things.

-First, we have pitched great this series. Aside from that one hiccup in the 8th on Friday, the pitchers have been terrific. The bats are still a little cold, but it won’t stay that way. I think this forecasts some very positive results down the stretch.

-On that note, it would have been nice to see Leighton Finley go deeper last night, but that was his best outing and he can take a lot of positives from it. It was clear the plan was to put Zeldin out in there in a tied or close game for 4+ innings to close it down, and that’s what we did.

-Brian Zeldin is absolutely the MVP of this staff, at this point. I don’t think we beat Alabama in the first game or win last night without him.

-Zeldin had close to 45 minutes between the bottom of the 7th and bottom of the 8th. He handled that like a champion.

-Clayton Chadwick wasn’t the guy I expected to hit the go-ahead HR. I liked Coach Johnson’s comments after the game. It says a lot that Chadwick didn’t go in the tank after that misplay in LF (or that misplay at 2b, which I don’t blame on him)

-One quick ejection thought. In a game where several of our players got tossed, who would have thought Josh Roberge wouldn’t be one? Nothing against Roberge, but he definitely runs a little hot.

-If they can get 7+ out of Mcrana and Kolten Smith today (assuming both are available) I think we’ll be ok. And I think that’s feasible. Kolten needs a good road outing.

-It’s easy to say we shouldn’t have sent Dillon Carter there in the 7th. But I didn’t mind the aggression. Make them make a play. They did, Miss State executed it perfectly. Tip your cap. But sometimes in a close game, that’s just what you have to do.

-Like the Alabama series, this has been very even so far. I’ve really enjoyed this series.

-Lastly, the Kolby Branch ejection was BS. Last night’s ejections should not have shown up either. It’s non-sensical. Still, I don’t know that we’ve ever had this many players ejected from games, at least in the modern era. I think it’s over-umpiring primarily, but still… we need to figure out a way to put a stop to it

UPDATE More on last night’s ejections from the baseball game. Supposedly 11 total….

Don’t have all the names, but after piecing together…
These players were taken out the game..

Georgia - Fernando Gonzalez, Slate Alford, Tre Phelps.
Mississippi State - catcher Johnny Long, Dakota Jordan, Hunter Hines, Amani Larry and Logan Kohler.

Still waiting to learn the names for the rest.
All games carry a one-game suspension.
Mississippi State is appealing the suspensions.

Who do you dislike more, Alabama or Auburn? …..

For me, it’s Alabama! Their fans are the most obnoxious, entitled, and arrogant fans in the world. They think they are entitled to wear the Crown as king of the mountain in college football forever and ever because they’re Alabama. They will claim a national championship quicker than you can say “Jack Frost” for any little nuanced connection with a great season.

I detest Auburn, but not quite as much as I do Alabama. Auburn folks have a lot more to be humble about and are not as entitled and arrogant as Alabama fans, although they’re still obnoxious!

Braves vs Mets - Delta Club Level Seats (4)

Section 128, Row 7, seats 14-17.

Delta Club access 2 hours before first pitch. Food and beverage all inclusive. In seat good service and A List discounts.

vs Mets Monday (Hank Aaron bobblehead)
vs Mets Wednesday
vs Mets Thursday
$250 per ticket

I will post throughout season when available so you don’t have to pay online fees/taxes.

Text 678-849-4314 if interested.

Thanks, Go Dawgs and Go Braves!
Reactions: DPTDawg18

Reality of today’s college basketball

Perfect system for him , value has 🚀 but…

Grant Nelson to @tuscaloosanews about his future: "If I do come back to college, I'm hoping it's Alabama. I'm definitely going to talk to my agent, talk to the coaches, see what's best for me. Hopefully I can enter the draft process and get drafted this year. But if all else fails, hopefully it's Alabama coming back."

So if one of our players doesn’t proclaim loyalty to UGA, be reminded it’s everywhere. If you are not in the portal, you can still gauge interest. And who wouldn’t in this environment.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT