ADVERTISEMENT

New FutureCast Talyn Taylor

I did some digging with a source after @Greg Smith recently sent out a FutureCast for 2025 four-star WR Talyn Taylor to UGA. And according to that source, the staff feels good about Taylor. I was told the relationship is great with Taylor and the communication with the Illinois WR is "constant." So, I feel confident in putting in my own FutureCast for Taylor.

Login to view embedded media

Statement from Johnny Long…

Miss State’s meathead catcher from last night.

Login to view embedded media
This actually makes me dislike him even more. Nothing to Dillon Carter or UGA? Nothing to his teammates? Just me, me, me.

“I strive to play with…” “it was crushing [for me] to not be out there today” … “this wasn’t reflective of my character”

I love the comment below of “no apology necessary!” I guess that’s fortunate since he didn’t give one.

What a toolbox. This isn’t sour grapes or anything, we could have won 15-0 today and I would say the same thing. I know today was rough… but I’d rather lose with our players than win with a little pile of shit like that (not that Miss State won with him today)

NonDawg Strider Injury Update Questions

So the Braves placed him on the 15 Day IL. A formality more than anything, he will surely be transferred to the 60 day IL. It is officially announced by the team as a UCL sprain. Given that it’s a sprain and not full on tear does this bode well for a possibly return this year or is a sprain just as bad as a full on tear? Sounds to me similar to what Gerrit Cole is going through who’s currently on the 60 Day IL due to elbow inflammation. Strider was still hitting 95-96, so as someone with little insight into the procedure I’m curious if that is typical? Do some guys just gut it out and those that ignore it keep throwing with velo till the UCL pops? I’ll hang up and listen.

Might try to buy him at a discount and stash him in fantasy if he may return this year.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT