ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia hosts, offers four-star DL committed elsewhere

and it was surprising news to Jeremiah McCloud, a fast-riser this offseason. LSU, Florida and now UGA are pushing for the early pledge to Miss. State out of the Florida Panhandle.

In Defense of Squatters’ Rights

With the broader national debate about “squatters’ rights,” I need to weigh in. I have been invoking squatters’ rights at Sanford Stadium for years to occupy premium seats when season ticket holders go to the bathroom.

No I do not know or care “how much money you donated to the Hartman Fund.” I also don’t care that you’ve had season tickets for 35 years. When you leave that seat, it’s fair game, unless you can physically remove me from your seat when you return (Spoiler Alert: You can’t).

Insider Note Attended the coaches clinic

Radi’s notes are pretty much spot on so I don’t have too much to add. The offense looked good. Of course the D couldn’t touch the qb so the O was advantaged but Beck looked really sharp. Lovett and Delp jumped out at me. Catching about everything thrown their way. Colbie Young made a great 1 handed TD grab a la AJ Green vs Colorado. Thursday Ellis Robinson had one of the nicest Ints I’ve ever seen on a deep route. Out ran the wr and laid out Superman style to catch the ball.

The early enrollee OL are gigantic though you can see what the strength program does for players. Easy to see, physically, which players have been in the program. Same for Cole and Williams at LB. Big dudes but Allen, Wilson, etc are much more developed physically.

I’ve attended the clinic every year and will just say I’m really excited to see this team in the fall. As long as they stay hungry and keep getting better it will be a fun year

NonDawg What album do you have on your top 10 list where the band didn’t have to much success other than that one or lasted long except for that one album…..

Enjoying the REM thread and always have great music threads in here.

So, again, this album you have as one your favorites of all time, but the band didn’t do much after that album or had very limited success. It is ok if they split up and someone had a solo career, but that one album is an all timer for you?

I will say Jane’s Addiction “Nothing Shocking” is one of my favorite albums of all time, but their follow up stuff was “meh”. I still like Perry Farrell but that one album was insanely good to me. Every song on that album just rocks your face.

What say you? I guess a “one album wonder”?

Interesting ruling

The Judge held that a meeting of the minds is required for a conspiracy. Personally, I disagree but if this holds true, Trump and his co-defendants in Fulton County have an argument. Most of them don't really know each other.

Postgame Analysis: NIT - Wake Forest

Gonna be a quick one as I mentioned last time.

We shot over 50% from three. Dylan with 4, Noah with 5, and Hill with 3. Wake Forest only hit three all game. Dylan James was shooting a line drive but it was knock down. Was 26% in conference from deep.

We also were really knocking down our free throws. 14 for 17 for 82%.

Melendez got 9 minutes, 2 shots, and 0 points. All signs point to him being gone.

Good W. On to Tuesday night. Go Dawgs!
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT