ADVERTISEMENT

Gators react to the CJ Stroud Pivot interview....

Armageddon Gator: And this is why I couldn't even watch Georgia vs OSU. Meteor game. Just been an awful time post 2008 given who has had success since then.
1ca5116e-c467-4f25-ab3b-fb2b0cf34f0f_text.gif

"Michigan, that other B1G team that's nowhere near Florida level" Gator: A national championship? He never beat Michigan!!!

"We are who they say we are" Gator: Lol was he even alive when Fred played? Much ado about nothing. We haven’t been relevant in a long time. Buckeyes have been a natty contender every year for years

Maroon 5 Gator:
I get it. After a curb stomping like the one we gave them in '06 (after all the sh*t-talking they did), I would also get a massive case traumatic amnesia.

Jesus, can you imagine how embarrassing that was for them. Not just to lose, but to literally be beaten down like a prison b*tch and left in a pool of your own blood. That's how AWESOME that '06 NC was!

theres-a-time-i-remember-when-i-did-not-know-no-pain.gif

Rose Dewitt Bukater Gator: That was almost 20 years ago.

its-been84years-titanic.gif

Reality Gator: Meh. OSU has been a hell of a lot more consistent than UF and has a more recent championship.

Toby Keith Gator: Unfortunately, if you are young this is how UF is viewed.

YvJP3w.gif

Sour Grapes Gator:
Who cares? Their era is sh*t.

I've said it before and I stand by it. We could win 10 NC's in the current era and none of them would come close to any of the 3 we've already won for me. It's just NFL lite now.

All in the Family Gator: When Fred was playing college ball, we owned the SEC and Bama was our b*tch along with every other team in the SEC. Fred won multiple SEC championships and a National Championship (CJ Stroud won nothing). CJ Stroud needs to shut his mouth and bow down to greatness when in the presence of Fred Taylor.

those-were-the-days-archie-bunker.gif

Football History Gator: Fred will also be put in the Hall Of Fame soon. Stroud has a long way to go before he ever matches that resume. He can ask any question he want and just be glad he was willing to ask you a question.

(CJ Stroud already has as many Pro Bowl selections as "future HOFer" Fred Taylor. True story.)

NEW STORY Travis Smith Jr. likes the hires of James Coley and Josh Crawford

Travis Smith Jr., who is visiting Georgia on Tuesday, approves the hires of James Coley and Josh Crawford. The 4-star WR hears a lot from them.

"I've heard from both of them almost every day. I just talked with both of them yesterday."

NYFD says it was disrespectful to boo AG at ceremony, yet

It isn’t disrespectful to sit during our country’s National Anthem?

The logic eludes me.

Our country has sent citizens to die to protect our ability to be free and progress forward. Hard working citizens. They gave their lives for us. Their respect is earned.

The NY AG is a political hack who will not convict illegals for the sake of the vote. The NY AG is a political hack that seized a political move to assure her position and financial well being.

Her respect is not earned, it has been purchased by liberal politics.

NonDawg We all know by now there aren't 32 quality quarterbacks to play in the NFL. Atlanta did

what they had to and went after the best one available and paid him what he's worth. As a Falcon fan if the last two years hasn't shown you what life in the NFL looks like without one I don't know what could. Morris said it himself, "if Atlanta had better quarterback play I wouldn't be here today". Pay the man and hope his injury has healed up and he can play two or three more productive years.
It could be fun to watch this offense in 2024.

Good Morning Dawg Nation

I'm loving all this daylight....Sunday was a great day!

But Monday......lol

Absolutely LOVED your post in the GMDN thread yesterday @lifedawg ....lots of warriors on the praying side here. We will lift them up daily!

I hope your congregations heard the Word yesterday @ColaDawg21 and @sltdog1 , those sermons sounded like good ones. And I'm sure @banjodawg was amazing with praise band in his church.

Glad y'all had a great time @OldArmyDawg ... I'm a huge Stevie Nicks fan!

Oh, and how is Greenleigh (@SmyrnaGaDawg) and how is your pain level @Iverwig?

Can't wait to see everyone check in today and get some updates on your lives, friends! Go have a great Monday!

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken, and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

Old Take famous people who are jack@sses in person...

Have you ever met a well known person and found them to be jerks? For me it’s John Cougar Mellencamp. I met him and his much younger wife, Elaine I think, some time ago on Daufuskee island. His wife was super nice and I got to talking with her and he just stayed pouting in the corner making snide remarks. I don’t know if he was jealous or just a jack@ss. I asked her “is that your husband” and she nodded. Then I asked her “didn‘t he used to be Eddie Money?” She broke out laughing and he stormed off and she had to leave to go calm him down.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT