ADVERTISEMENT

Old Take Caleb Downs intel

Just finished talking my buddy who’s got some knowledge on the Downs situation. Few things, he has not filled out the paperwork to enter the portal yet. His timeline for a decision is Thursday. He had a meeting with DeBoer, Wommack & Saban to go over the defense (4-2-5) and how he will strive. Apparenty The YeaAlabama NIL received the most donations over the weekend which they are willing to give him a large portion of. Saban has preached that he will still be around to help the staff and players in any capacity they need. I’m not sure how much $$$ total they are willing to spend to keep him but it’s up there. Again Thursday is his timeframe so expect an announcement Friday.

• Poll
NonDawg Falcons QB Poll

Which QB and salary do you prefer

• Bo Nix -$$

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Penix- $$

Votes: 38 13.2%
  • Kirk Cousins -$$$$

Votes: 121 42.2%
  • Fields - trade -$$$$

Votes: 67 23.3%
  • Jake Browning - Cincy backup QB- $$$

Votes: 29 10.1%
  • Russell Wilson - trade $$$$

Votes: 15 5.2%

This poll assumes they can’t trade up and get one of the top 3 QBs..top 3 teams are QB needy

Thought I would throw out a poll to see what you guys think of these QB choices.

Remember- vet QBs Fields (1 year left on rookie deal) , Russ and Cousins will command premium salaries

Just watched the highlights of our game with FSU, Becks arm is so elite....

the way the ball just comes out hot and accurate is a thing of beauty. Stocktons athleticism is seemingly underrated, hes compared to Tebow by some, but hes way more fleet of foot than TT. Rod Rob is quicker than hes given credit for, kid can be elite, we are really blessed at RB, hope we can keep them all and keep them healthy.

Uh Oh. What have we here?

Jan. 6 committee allegedly suppressed testimony showing Trump admin pushed for National Guard presence: report

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT