ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Dog Supplements

I have a 4 year old chocolate lab mix and he has terribly dry skin. I’ve tried salmon oil, different foods, different shampoos, different creams, shed brushes and it just doesn’t seem to cure the problem. He’ll gnaw and lick until he’s bleeding. Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be an option? He doesn’t seem miserable but I’d rather know he’s not. Thanks in advance for any info!

Good Morning Dawg Nation

Woke up this morning thinking that I can't wait to open up with "It's Saturday in Athens"

I'm so ready for football season but in the meantime Georgia Tennis, Baseball, Softball and T&F are on fire!! So good to see Georgia shine in so many sports. I saw a "tweet", if that's what we still call them, where Manny Diaz said he had waited 42 years to see UGA play on 6 indoor courts at once. He thanked the university for all the improvements. Really happy other sports are getting the much needed improvements!

Praying all those traveling stay safe.
@Iverwig I hope you leg pain is much better today too

As always....Prayers for all those in need, spoken and unspoken, and especially for my GMDN friends.

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....

Go Dawgs ❤️

April
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT