ADVERTISEMENT

Big Stacie not feeling the love

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
from her peeps.

it’s weird, I would have thought those two races would have been mirroring each other

it’s weird, I would have thought those two races would have been mirroring each other
Kemp has done a good job as governor, and is getting great support in the Atlanta suburbs.

Herschel is incredibly unqualified to be a Senator, has a bunch of skeletons in his closet, etc.

I voted for Gary Black, my guess is most pubs would do so now as well if there could be a do over of the primary.

Reactions: poorpreacher
All you have to do to be a good Senator is honest, expecting anything else is how these people got elected in the first place, that and blacks not understanding Democrats has worked against them since They have been here.

Kemp has done a good job as governor, and is getting great support in the Atlanta suburbs.

Herschel is incredibly unqualified to be a Senator, has a bunch of skeletons in his closet, etc.

I voted for Gary Black, my guess is most pubs would do so now as well if there could be a do over of the primary.

I don’t see how Herschel could be any less qualified than warnock. And a host of other politicians for that matter. And the skeletons seem kinda minor, nothing approaching theft, or anything that hurts anyone else. More a testament to the stupidity of the average American that anything else

Reactions: Lady43
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT