ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Oriley predicts Michelle Obama to be 2024 Democrat nominee

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
He has consistently said the Democrats will sack old Joe at some point and he thinks Republicans get close enough to the truth to the Biden cash this fall to force their hand. He says Michelle will throw her hat in the ring, she want campaign but will win the nomination easily and will in turn beat Trump easily. No idea if true but interesting prediction. If elected would govern somewhere between her husband (to the left) and right of Biden. A lot of uncertainty with the likely nominees far president. I prefer neither….

What a nightmare. She would make Biden look like a conservative.
With no experience and nothing that could possibly qualify her to be president except identity politics.

We need more identity politics. That will save us.

My concern isn’t racial or chauvinistic, it’s logic.

Be a military leader, own a company and have to pay the bills, work in the private sector and lead a company, lead a state politically when some decisions aren’t vote inducing decisions. Have experience in international affairs. Be feared internationally. Be a unifying voice that removes identity from our vocabulary.

I agree with O’Reilly. We are at that point where the logic in the process gets washed out with empathetic emotions. In 2020, a cognitively deficit man and completely unprepared woman were elected. Her sex and race were the ace in the hole. And that is a crying shame.

Oh yeah it could happen. All to protect agenda. The wife of the most racially divisive president this country has ever seen. Post 2015 America is a shell of its pre 2008 self. We were taught to be victims and hate law enforcement……. and target law enforcement.

We lost the ability to hold anyone accountable for anything and to be convicted. You can’t convict a victim. It’s not their fault.

The First Lady of that. Can’t wait.

I hope we are smarter than that.

He has consistently said the Democrats will sack old Joe at some point and he thinks Republicans get close enough to the truth to the Biden cash this fall to force their hand. He says Michelle will throw her hat in the ring, she want campaign but will win the nomination easily and will in turn beat Trump easily. No idea if true but interesting prediction. If elected would govern somewhere between her husband (to the left) and right of Biden. A lot of uncertainty with the likely nominees far president. I prefer neither….
I think he means Michael Soetero.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT