ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci not at the briefing, instead we get Bill Barr

Was literally thinking this would be on CNN before the news conference ended. Of course, they won't stop to think for 1 second that maybe Dr. Fauci may have been involved with a critical task that was more important than making a couple of statements and then having the media trying to do a body language analysis.

Rumors that Trump was fed up with Fauci seem to be true.

Don’t worry, we have Dr. Trump to lead the medical efforts.

God help us.

Yep, Dr. Trump took over and prescribed the medicine. Once again he has all the answers (even if they might be wrong).

Reactions: Jimy jenga
Yeah, I can imagine your horror if the chloroquine z pack combo actually saves lives.

I've said before I hope it works, but he's not a freaking doctor and shouldn't be making statements like that. The drug has not been proven to work yet. And don't bother to show me the study from France because I've seen it.

Reactions: TwinDawg
I've said before I hope it works, but he's not a freaking doctor and shouldn't be making statements like that. The drug has not been proven to work yet. And don't bother to show me the study from France because I've seen it.

Well, I'm pretty sure the doctors in New York aren't going to be prescribing the treatment because Trump pulled it out of his azz. There is some strong anecdotal evidence that it has had a positive effect on some. I see no reason why anyone would criticize a POTUS that actually gives doctors the leeway to use an experimental treatment that has promise. Hell, if he poo pooed the drug and said he wouldn't allow experimental use, he get toasted for that by some.

Well, I'm pretty sure the doctors in New York aren't going to be prescribing the treatment because Trump pulled it out of his azz. There is some strong anecdotal evidence that it has had a positive effect on some. I see no reason why anyone would criticize a POTUS that actually gives doctors the leeway to use an experimental treatment that has promise. Hell, if he poo pooed the drug and said he wouldn't allow experimental use, he get toasted for that by some.

There are some doctors prescribing it and it does seem to work for some, but that's not how the field of medicine works. Do you understand that?

I'm criticizing Trump because he doesn't have the authority to direct prescribing of drugs and that's dangerous. He just continues to think he can do anything like he did before he was president and, while he has a lot of authority, he can't prescribe drugs.

I have nothing more to say on this subject.

There are some doctors prescribing it and it does seem to work for some, but that's not how the field of medicine works. Do you understand that?

I'm criticizing Trump because he doesn't have the authority to direct prescribing of drugs and that's dangerous. He just continues to think he can do anything like he did before he was president and, while he has a lot of authority, he can't prescribe drugs.

Lol. Of course the medical field doesn't work that way in normal times. Trump is not now, nor has he ever said he would prescribe a treatment. All he has done is tout a possible positive regimen and allowed the doctors to use the treatment at their discretion.

It may work on a wide spread basis, it may not work but on a few folks but I can tell you that if my father's doctor told me there was a slight chance he could save his life with an experimental treatment but the fed gov wouldn't allow it, I'd be furious. If a POTUS gave my father's doctor a chance to try to save him, I wouldn't yap because the POTUS wasn't a doctor.

God help us.

Why worry, as long as you don't like it or are upset by it... Its a good thing, Never has anyone be so wrong so much. You are the last person one should look to for ideas or thoughts... and on top of that, you are a baby killing anti American liar.

No but I bet he has more info on how its working than you do..

God help us.
I think we should just put doctors in charge of the Country. We will be broke and half our country will commit suicide or get on the bottle, but we will have won the “Rona Stat Bowl” and the “Most Quarantined Award, the MQA.

God help us.

And if you paid attention to what’s actually said you’d notice he’s using war powers act via executive actions to reign in price gouging & excessive hoarding

But yeah, simply terrible the AG just put people on notice

God help us.
Hahahahahahahah. You will NEVER learn who is on your side. I hope Fauci is running bullhead clap tests on lab rats right now. He is a weird character, just like all you swampers. He is on nobody's side but his own.

“but that's not how the field of medicine works. Do you understand that?”

Extraordinary times mean extraordinary measures

Cuomo agrees

“but that's not how the field of medicine works. Do you understand that?”

Extraordinary times mean extraordinary measures

Cuomo agrees

Need a manager, not some asshole scientist with his pants tucked in his boots like a Far Side character. Would also help to have a guy who can see over the lectern. Scientists are horrible managers. I worked at a company with 130,000 engineers and science types. They promoted each other until they controlled the company, then needed the largest government bailout in history to survive. They need to be kept in the lab fondling rats and monkeys, not managing or directing anything.

I've said before I hope it works, but he's not a freaking doctor and shouldn't be making statements like that. The drug has not been proven to work yet. And don't bother to show me the study from France because I've seen it.[/QUOTE
What does the France study say? In any case, some have said good things about it. A guy was on tv tonight from America and he said it saved his life...do u disagree or not like that he lived after being thought he would die?

No but I bet he has more info on how its working than you do..
Doesn’t mean he understands it. Or that he is even telling the truth about it. Anybody who thinks that we are anywhere near through the worst of this is a self-delusional fool.

Doesn’t mean he understands it. Or that he is even telling the truth about it. Anybody who thinks that we are anywhere near through the worst of this is a self-delusional fool.

Maybe, but that's better than a scared drama queen retreating to his safe space. This thing will be done soon, it's been one big overreaction that shows what a squish society we've become. Everyone wants to be a bigger victim than the next guy.

Maybe, but that's better than a scared drama queen retreating to his safe space. This thing will be done soon, it's been one big overreaction that shows what a squish society we've become. Everyone wants to be a bigger victim than the next guy.
This thing will be done, but not anytime soon. And the best way to assure that is to act as if it’s done before it’s even peaked.

This thing will be done, but not anytime soon. And the best way to assure that is to act as if it’s done before it’s even peaked.
Meh, we'll see I guess.
NRdZIovw4bDENYWJUPbpgCkTMCK0AGPx05PheYYv0lI.jpg

God help us.

U do realize that DT can't prescribe drugs to a patient.

I would take Dr. Trump over Pelosi blocking the coronavirus relief package that would have helped scared and struggling Americans because she want to add things like “solar tax credits” , "required same day voting", "retirement plans for community newspaper employees" and “lower airline fuel emissions” to the bill.

Is it possible the libtards are scared to death that the anti-malaria drug in combo with other drugs might save or help the lives of millions? Would u rather the country be destroyed & millions die rather than have DT reelected.I really do't want to believe that but. maybe the hatred for trump has driven u crazy.....

So your take away from this press conference was, Trump was going to be directing the prescribing of drugs. Okay, now I put you in the category with the others. Velcro shoes only.

It's really odd. There are plenty of things a critic could use to hit Trump but they can't avoid whacking at straw men. An intelligent poster that doesn't like Trump is blasting him for ordering docs to prescribe drugs when he's never came anywhere close to such action.

It's almost daily that the media accuses Trump of ignoring the scientist, the scientist say it's not true and the lib media piles on and whacks the straw man.

It's really odd. There are plenty of things a critic could use to hit Trump but they can't avoid whacking at straw men. An intelligent poster that doesn't like Trump is blasting him for ordering docs to prescribe drugs when he's never came anywhere close to such action.

It's almost daily that the media accuses Trump of ignoring the scientist, the scientist say it's not true and the lib media piles on and whacks the straw man.
The greatest irony of all is how much these libs all of a sudden care about life so much yet they’ve actively supported aborting 1700 a day. We are truly a broken, selfish people.

Celtic overstated it for sure (partisan tendencies are strong), but Trump needs to be more measured. The guy who went on TV claiming patients were all cured by the drug in France—what Trump probably watched—was a charlatan. They had several ineligible to continue in the trial because they were dying. It may have some benefit, but real trials have to be conducted, and it’s not likely to be a magic bullet.

Trump talking about it made news and created demand, and that demand makes clinical trials harder because the patients all want the real thing and won’t accept the placebo. He wants to talk so bad that he just can’t accept that, in this Office, the words carry a lot of power and not all for branding. But he’s more of a brand guy than an operational guy, so par for the course.

U do realize that DT can't prescribe drugs to a patient.

I would take Dr. Trump over Pelosi blocking the coronavirus relief package that would have helped scared and struggling Americans because she want to add things like “solar tax credits” , "required same day voting", "retirement plans for community newspaper employees" and “lower airline fuel emissions” to the bill.

Is it possible the libtards are scared to death that the anti-malaria drug in combo with other drugs might save or help the lives of millions? Would u rather the country be destroyed & millions die rather than have DT reelected.I really do't want to believe that but. maybe the hatred for trump has driven u crazy.....
Well I'm sorry but.....if you are saying that you are against the Kennedy Center getting 35 MILLION in this Corona viruse bill, then you just don't have a heart.......;)

God help us.
Boy, I hope he gets fired. Fauci has been a disaster. Time for the business people to stop this idiot economic destruction. Sensible policy is to isolate those likely to die, and get the rest of us back to work.

Dr. Fauci...thank you for your service. Now run along. 36 years running his agency, and complained “we” weren’t prepared. Inexcusable posture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT