ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci not at the briefing, instead we get Bill Barr

Rumors that Trump was fed up with Fauci seem to be true.

Don’t worry, we have Dr. Trump to lead the medical efforts.

God help us.
Well tell you the truth I am about fed up with the stupid shit. People just stay in if possible
if you have to go out be careful try keep distance where gloves and keep your hands away from your face. The damn Government can't solve the people have to . Just like the Government can't make a country great the people must act responsible and have some values and take responsibility for own decisions.
Government can't make an economy do well most of time they hurt it. People making money and spending money in jobs produced in the private sector whether it's big Corporations or small business that makes a great economy. People that bitch about corporate tax rate or tax breaks for small businesses just don't understand economics. more people paying taxes and t less people living off the taxes of other people should the goal of government. Hell they thought disband Congress and Senate for a few years (without Pay) , Because their job is pass laws hell we laws enough laws now then we ever need let them SOB go earn a living like the rest of us and see how like trying make living under the laws and regulations they have passed

Celtic overstated it for sure (partisan tendencies are strong), but Trump needs to be more measured. The guy who went on TV claiming patients were all cured by the drug in France—what Trump probably watched—was a charlatan. They had several ineligible to continue in the trial because they were dying. It may have some benefit, but real trials have to be conducted, and it’s not likely to be a magic bullet.

Trump talking about it made news and created demand, and that demand makes clinical trials harder because the patients all want the real thing and won’t accept the placebo. He wants to talk so bad that he just can’t accept that, in this Office, the words carry a lot of power and not all for branding. But he’s more of a brand guy than an operational guy, so par for the course.

Yes, and you penned a very well reasoned and intelligent response. I don't think there would be many vitriolic responses to a post stating Trump is hyperbolic, punches down and responds viciously when he feels attacked. Otoh, I think reasonable people like you would admit the travel ban and the temporary shut down were good calls even though we all have questions about the testing debacle.

Now, I do disagree with you in part but I think everyone, even the most ardent Trump supporter has some criticism of his performance in some area. It's not even remotely credible to say Trump could shoot someone on the streets (well outside of maybe Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Nadler) and his base would ignore the crime but it still pops up from time to time in print and on dedicated news channels.

I think the point is if you watch a press conference or see someone like Dr. Fauci interviewed and then google Dr. Fauci, you almost always get a link to a sensationalized story that doesn't reflect accurately Dr. Fauci's statements. I'm sure Trump feels he has to fight his way because he is fighting a media that will do anything to show him in a bad light.

When you consider the fact that we have an intelligent guy posting that Trump is ordering treatments or others constantly saying he called the virus a hoax, is it any wonder why people that like Trump's platform would get tired of debating people that can do little more than whack at straw men. There are plenty of things we can debate about Trump, pro and con without completely making things up or stretching a comment miles out of context.

I've said before I hope it works, but he's not a freaking doctor and shouldn't be making statements like that. The drug has not been proven to work yet. And don't bother to show me the study from France because I've seen it.
I haven’t , I glad he showed me. First time I felt a little hope. So you are so damn wrong. You have been after him for 3 years why don’t you just shut the hell up, and be glad you have someone that was elected trying to help you because you are an American citizen. You maybe should just go out and die.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
I think what the Dems are doing is complete BS.

This is not the time for their "wish list", laid off American's need money now.

Again, you can think Trump is a no good con man, and also believe the Dem's have gone batsh*t crazy as well. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Since this tread started about Dr. Fauci, just watched a lot, but certainly not all of the Q&A with Trump and the Virus Task Force, and no Dr. Fauci. I'm starting to think he may share the same pillar under Giant's Stadium with Jimmy Hoffa.

I think what the Dems are doing is complete BS.

This is not the time for their "wish list", laid off American's need money now.

Again, you can think Trump is a no good con man, and also believe the Dem's have gone batsh*t crazy as well. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Since this tread started about Dr. Fauci, just watched a lot, but certainly not all of the Q&A with Trump and the Virus Task Force, and no Dr. Fauci. I'm starting to think he may share the same pillar under Giant's Stadium with Jimmy Hoffa.

Yet, you never seem to find time to post about them, but speculation, even silly speculation that you come up with is tread worth if it disparages Trump

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT