ADVERTISEMENT

NBC News Poll

And I'm not sure the Dems aren't falling prey to the echo chamber and thinking their issue is about messaging rather than understanding very few actually voted for the current agenda. Biden was sold as an experienced moderate that would govern from the middle but has turned into nothing more than a puppet for O and his acolytes that view his 4 yrs as a way to push their agenda to the point of no return.

Hell, even the kids today that love the spoils of capitalism but hate the idea of unequal outcomes will become flaming supply siders when everything they've come accustomed to buying is either priced outside of their ability to pay or not available on the shelves or on their favorite app. The idea that someone else is always going to be there to pay for your free ride is going to dramatically crash on their heads if we keep going down the road of the great reset.

And I'm not sure the Dems aren't falling prey to the echo chamber and thinking their issue is about messaging rather than understanding very few actually voted for the current agenda. Biden was sold as an experienced moderate that would govern from the middle but has turned into nothing more than a puppet for O and his acolytes that view his 4 yrs as a way to push their agenda to the point of no return.

Hell, even the kids today that love the spoils of capitalism but hate the idea of unequal outcomes will become flaming supply siders when everything they've come accustomed to buying is either priced outside of their ability to pay or not available on the shelves or on their favorite app. The idea that someone else is always going to be there to pay for your free ride is going to dramatically crash on their heads if we keep going down the road of the great reset.
RAT leadership knows that all they have is narrative because their policy was doomed before they started. But, it's past the point where putting lipstick on that pig will help.
Too many donut dolly, oprah sycophant morons have had to face a small bit of reality. When they leave their apartment once every 2 weeks to go fill up the pogey bait barrel, it costs them $10 to drive to the the nearest 7/11 and damned if Twinkies haven't gone through the roof too. It was the last straw.

And some D's think abortion issue is going to save them and point to polls that most Americans support R vs W. But closer look also shows most of those who support R vs W are against abortion without some time based or other restraints, and only a small minority will base their vote solely on this issue, and those people were going to vote D anyway. The only thing that might prevent a historic loss for the D's is if the R's nominate their own crazies who are not electable like what might happen in Pennsylvania, but those examples are exceptions. As long as Trump/Perdue voters don't stay home, expect Kemp to beat Stacey by 5+%, won't even be close this time.

And some D's think abortion issue is going to save them and point to polls that most Americans support R vs W. But closer look also shows most of those who support R vs W are against abortion without some time based or other restraints, and only a small minority will base their vote solely on this issue, and those people were going to vote D anyway. The only thing that might prevent a historic loss for the D's is if the R's nominate their own crazies who are not electable like what might happen in Pennsylvania, but those examples are exceptions. As long as Trump/Perdue voters don't stay home, expect Kemp to beat Stacey by 5+%, won't even be close this time.
If they can't cheat, they can't win.

If they can't cheat, they can't win.

I disagree but know I won't convince you of that which is fine, Lots and lots of people (including me) who voted D last fall due to Trump now deeply regret it and. R's were outsmarted (both in Georgia and other battleground states) as D's leveraged their vote to take advantage of "special" COVID related election rules while Trump and some other R's actively suppressed their own vote by telling people not to vote early, so between those factors results in 2020 make sense. I suspect all of that will swing the other way and we will also see more African Americans and particularly Hispanics than ever vote R this fall as those communities are suffering more than most from crime, inflation et al.

I disagree but know I won't convince you of that which is fine, Lots and lots of people (including me) who voted D last fall due to Trump now deeply regret it and. R's were outsmarted (both in Georgia and other battleground states) as D's leveraged their vote to take advantage of "special" COVID related election rules while Trump and some other R's actively suppressed their own vote by telling people not to vote early, so between those factors results in 2020 make sense. I suspect all of that will swing the other way and we will also see more African Americans and particularly Hispanics than ever vote R this fall as those communities are suffering more than most from crime, inflation et al.
You are the first democrat on here who actually admits what everyone knows. The RATs and their agenda are devastating to American families, to the faiths and foundations which make us unique in all the world and to our economy which is an outgrowth of that foundation and is the essential engine for the entire world to live in peace and relative sufficiency. Nothing is perfect but our system based on the Constitution is by far the best. That has to be protected first and foremost or literally, "nobody's got nuthin".

The RAT party is propped up by foreign interests including Red China, Russia and evil toads like George Soros who has openly stated that destroying countries is a "hobby". Global companies use the RAT party to weaken our laws in their favor because they want cheap labor and our middle class keeps them from basically ruling the entire world. It is the only vibrant middle class left on the planet.

The RATs have striven for many years to take the voter's eyes off the ball with distraction after distraction. It is all they have.
Mean old DJT did more to get this country going back in the right direction in 4 years than any president in my lifetime and that includes Ronald Reagan.

Now you see how bad they are. What you should never forget is you are to blame for this mess and don't EVER let it happen again. Use your brain and support your country. Hold your nose in the voting booth if you have to, but vote for or against POLICY not personality.

There is nothing you can tell me that would suggest Biden received the most votes in history.

There is nothing you can tell me that would suggest Biden received the most votes in history.
Only Trump could have caused that to happen, with an assist from the COVID related election rule changes. I want to say Trump got among the most ever as well which seems equally crazy to some. Won't happen again though, if Biden runs, he loses badly to anyone including Trump. But don't be surprised that if it is Trump/Biden round 2 that we have the most serious independent candidate ever who has a fighting chance to beat them both. That I would enjoy!

Well, the idiots that voted for Biden got exactly that. I don't want to hear their bitching now. One positive thing that could come out of this is it paving the way for years of political domination by the Dem's adversaries, Ronald Reagan style.
It was right there on brandons web site. I yelled about it long and hard before the election. ONLY folks that did not want to know the truth were fooled. The other 37% think all this bull skate is wonderful

You are the first democrat on here who actually admits what everyone knows. The RATs and their agenda are devastating to American families, to the faiths and foundations which make us unique in all the world and to our economy which is an outgrowth of that foundation and is the essential engine for the entire world to live in peace and relative sufficiency. Nothing is perfect but our system based on the Constitution is by far the best. That has to be protected first and foremost or literally, "nobody's got nuthin".

The RAT party is propped up by foreign interests including Red China, Russia and evil toads like George Soros who has openly stated that destroying countries is a "hobby". Global companies use the RAT party to weaken our laws in their favor because they want cheap labor and our middle class keeps them from basically ruling the entire world. It is the only vibrant middle class left on the planet.

The RATs have striven for many years to take the voter's eyes off the ball with distraction after distraction. It is all they have.
Mean old DJT did more to get this country going back in the right direction in 4 years than any president in my lifetime and that includes Ronald Reagan.

Now you see how bad they are. What you should never forget is you are to blame for this mess and don't EVER let it happen again. Use your brain and support your country. Hold your nose in the voting booth if you have to, but vote for or against POLICY not personality.
I agree with perhaps half or more of the above, but blame Trump for Biden as only someone as narcissistic as him could have caused so many to vote for Biden and then Trump doubled down after the election and his actions/behavior allowed the D's to win the senate. I totally admit to my mistake and it won't happen again, but am surprised some others don't see Trump for what he was, someone whose policies were for the most part very good for the country but whose other actions allowed him (and the R's) to lose in 2020. Given the economy and relative peace in the world (as it related to America), NO incumbent president and/or his party should have lost in 2020 but Trump managed both and for that his own supporters should be furious at him (especially for losing the senate) as it was so unnecessary and almost makes him a tragic figure.

It was right there on brandons web site. I yelled about it long and hard before the election. ONLY folks that did not want to know the truth were fooled. The other 37% think all this bull skate is wonderful

Yeah I am talking about the white, suburban, spoiled, soccer mom type that voted for biden. They were worried about little Johnny getting covid and expecting the taxpayer to provide him a good baseball field to play on. The people that forgot, or have never known how bad things could get. They should have known better. All the marxists, feminists, BLM, antifa are far too stupid to help and voted for exactly what they wanted, the destruction of our country.

biden is so obviously overwhelmed and there are many parallels to him and Jimmy Carter. Both were installed by a extreme left to run cover. The appearance of a more central, moderate, and safe to trick much of suburban America. It gave rise to Ronald Reagan and that could very well happen again. I hope so. 3 straight victories by a Rep in the WH. mI dont really care about the Rep badge, just not the insane extreme left that biden is allowing

Just 16% say that the country is on the right track , 75% say the country is on the wrong track . 70%+ have said wrong track for 7 months , which in the past has signaled big losses for governing party !
The far left agenda will fall until they do what the tea party did...pack up bags and either go home or learn to compromise.

Reactions: ashman39
Only Trump could have caused that to happen, with an assist from the COVID related election rule changes. I want to say Trump got among the most ever as well which seems equally crazy to some. Won't happen again though, if Biden runs, he loses badly to anyone including Trump. But don't be surprised that if it is Trump/Biden round 2 that we have the most serious independent candidate ever who has a fighting chance to beat them both. That I would enjoy!
Bernie for President

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,womens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front,square_product,600x600.jpg
th

Last edited:
I agree with perhaps half or more of the above, but blame Trump for Biden as only someone as narcissistic as him could have caused so many to vote for Biden and then Trump doubled down after the election and his actions/behavior allowed the D's to win the senate. I totally admit to my mistake and it won't happen again, but am surprised some others don't see Trump for what he was, someone whose policies were for the most part very good for the country but whose other actions allowed him (and the R's) to lose in 2020. Given the economy and relative peace in the world (as it related to America), NO incumbent president and/or his party should have lost in 2020 but Trump managed both and for that his own supporters should be furious at him (especially for losing the senate) as it was so unnecessary and almost makes him a tragic figure.
Trump was too abrasive I agree. But sometimes folks need to stop being so soft and look at the big picture. Do you not think the 4 plus years of lies and attacks by the dims and the msm had anything to do with the win? If the msm attacked a dim like they do pubs and especially Trump then they wouldn't win either. Too many people are swayed by things that don't matter and pretty words. Did you look at bidens web site before voting for him are just believe the msm and their pretty words about him being moderate and a uniter and presidential. Had you just done a little research you would have seen. He lied on camera but he had it written out for all to see on his web site. He is doing exactly what he promised. He is finishing obumas desire to "fundamentally change" America.

Trump was too abrasive I agree. But sometimes folks need to stop being so soft and look at the big picture. Do you not think the 4 plus years of lies and attacks by the dims and the msm had anything to do with the win? If the msm attacked a dim like they do pubs and especially Trump then they wouldn't win either. Too many people are swayed by things that don't matter and pretty words. Did you look at bidens web site before voting for him are just believe the msm and their pretty words about him being moderate and a uniter and presidential. Had you just done a little research you would have seen. He lied on camera but he had it written out for all to see on his web site. He is doing exactly what he promised. He is finishing obumas desire to "fundamentally change" America
I don't have a problem saying I don't disagree with any of this

Trump was too abrasive I agree. But sometimes folks need to stop being so soft and look at the big picture. Do you not think the 4 plus years of lies and attacks by the dims and the msm had anything to do with the win? If the msm attacked a dim like they do pubs and especially Trump then they wouldn't win either. Too many people are swayed by things that don't matter and pretty words. Did you look at bidens web site before voting for him are just believe the msm and their pretty words about him being moderate and a uniter and presidential. Had you just done a little research you would have seen. He lied on camera but he had it written out for all to see on his web site. He is doing exactly what he promised. He is finishing obumas desire to "fundamentally change" America.
Case in Point, the 17%

BidenTrumpVoterNumbers_Charts2_2.png

Where have you been rich? Glad to see you posting more. I didn’t say I told you so despite my best efforts. ;).

That was an nbc poll too by the op. Probably 81% in actuality. I am still waiting on one correct decision from the big guy.

I love biden’s new fix for the economy. Electric bikes mfers. I am out. Problem solved. Also, anyone who disagrees with him is a threat to democracy. He actually said that according to politico.

Last edited:
Where have you been rich? Glad to see you posting more. I didn’t say I told you so despite my best efforts. ;).

That was an nbc poll too by the op. Probably 81% in actuality. I am still waiting on one correct decision from the big guy.

I love biden’s new fix for the economy. Electric bikes mfers. I am out. Problem solved. Also, anyone who disagrees with him is a threat to democracy. He actually said that according to politico.
I may be dumb at times but I am not stupid

Last edited:
Yet to listen to the libs of chat, they are wayyyyy more informed than us deplorables. LOL Every time I think about the way dim pols talk about the folks that disagree with them, deplorable, raciest, Bible clingers (a good thing but they mean it in a bad way) maga thugs etc. I am reminded just how hypocritical they are in demanding civility and acting all hurt and tearful because someone calls them out.

Yet to listen to the libs of chat, they are wayyyyy more informed than us deplorables. LOL Every time I think about the way dim pols talk about the folks that disagree with them, deplorable, raciest, Bible clingers (a good thing but they mean it in a bad way) maga thugs etc. I am reminded just how hypocritical they are in demanding civility and acting all hurt and tearful because someone calls them out.
The rate we're going, I see this country splitting up. History has a tendency to repeat itself. Humans are going to be humans.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Why can’t people look past the BS and bravado and see what’s important?! I guess if Trump would have worn a rainbow colored skirt and traded his nuts for a tuna pie he would have gotten re-elected. Me personally I could have given 2 shats about what his actions/behavior is/was as he is no politician. What he actually accomplished and said he would accomplish is the key word and always should be what’s important! People didn’t listen to him and now we got exactly what he said we would have! A shat show!!

You didn't learn a damn thing ... wow.
"Stupid is as stupid does" Forrest Gump.

Just 16% say that the country is on the right track , 75% say the country is on the wrong track . 70%+ have said wrong track for 7 months , which in the past has signaled big losses for governing party !

The sad thing is, even though 75% of the country thinks we are on the wrong track, 50% will still vote for our current leadership, over ANY Republican. The country cant get in bad enough shape.

The sad thing is, even though 75% of the country thinks we are on the wrong track, 50% will still vote for our current leadership, over ANY Republican. The country cant get in bad enough shape.
This country is in bad shape thanks to Republicans in senate and congress not willing to work with those across the aisle.

Why can’t people look past the BS and bravado and see what’s important?! I guess if Trump would have worn a rainbow colored skirt and traded his nuts for a tuna pie he would have gotten re-elected. Me personally I could have given 2 shats about what his actions/behavior is/was as he is no politician. What he actually accomplished and said he would accomplish is the key word and always should be what’s important! People didn’t listen to him and now we got exactly what he said we would have! A shat show!!
Trump got impeached twice while in office. And you’re calling this admin a “shat show”? 😳

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT