ADVERTISEMENT

NBC News Poll

You have got to be kidding , Brandon's bunch can't do anything right and their policies SUX !!!
He is not kidding. He believes what he does, just as you believe what you do.
It's America, it's allowed ya know.
Agree to disagree, and move on.......that was easy.
Have a good day.

You have got to be kidding , Brandon's bunch can't do anything right and their policies SUX !!!
I think he’s actually kidding! Cause I seriously think one would have to try hard to make this shat up?! He really doesn’t believe it?! Please let him be kidding?!

He is not kidding. He believes what he does, just as you believe what you do.
It's America, it's allowed ya know.
Agree to disagree, and move on.......that was easy.
Have a good day.
Life is good in America! You are correct, but life can be a lot harder in America when one is ignorant! Not referring to anyone in particular!
Just saying!

Life is good in America! You are correct, but life can be a lot harder in America when one is ignorant! Not referring to anyone in particular!
Just saying!
I guess......I wouldn't be one of the ones bitching hourly about America.

Please tell me that your kidding me?! I can accept that!!
Kidding?! Are you serious? Let’s not forget the grab them by the crouch remarks. Injecting Lysol into your body to cure Covid. Turning the military on American citizens in Washington. Pandering to white nationalist organizations. And for his grand finale the insurrection on Jan 6. “Hang Mike Pence!” How could you forget all of that. And that’s just off the top of my head.

Kidding?! Are you serious? Let’s not forget the grab them by the crouch remarks. Injecting Lysol into your body to cure Covid. Turning the military on American citizens in Washington. Pandering to white nationalist organizations. And for his grand finale the insurrection on Jan 6. “Hang Mike Pence!” How could you forget all of that. And that’s just off the top of my head.
You have seriously bought into every hoax imaginable.

Well this guy said that 2020 was "the safest, most secure election in history," while votes were still being counted, and before any responsible person could possibly know that. And you bought another fallacy.

merlin_178848408_31258ff9-dc91-41b6-a291-9620e9604d81-jumbo.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT