ADVERTISEMENT

The newest phony controversy from so called "whistleblower":

Hoffman, how are things, I assume this is the same John Soloman who has been accused of the following:

Has a history of bending truth to his storyline
Notorious for massaging facts to conjure phony scandals
Wrote a story for AP in the 2004 election that mirrored RNC talking points
Maybe we should ask Richard Nixon about the President's ability to do whatever he pleases.

Multiple reporters working under him have said he encouraged them to bend the truth to support a pre-existing narrative
Has appeared on the Sean Hannity show over 15 times (we all know Sean's not biased)

So basically a right wing hack says Biden is guilty as hell.

What a shocker.

DF,
If God said Biden was guilty , u would call him a biased liar.

Ummm no he can’t...you see we have this document called the United States Constitution! You should read it and then maybe you’ll understand the POTUS answers to us, the congress and judicial. We are a Democracy not a dictatorship.
Please educate yourself on democracy vs republic

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Having your political rival investigated by a foreign government is a crime

LOL..........Ain’t gonna bring Trump down. But like the rest of the Dims keep focused on that. Can’t wait to see what some of those first term Dim congressman say when their constituents ask what did they do to try to help them the past 2 years. I doubt pointless fake investigations will be a good answer. But by all means keep it up.

Maybe we should ask Richard Nixon about the President's ability to do whatever he pleases.

LOL......I thought that was Obama. Enforce the laws you like, ignore the others, or just make up some new ones even after you claim you don’t have the authority. In the meantime use the IRS and other federal agencies to try to intimidate and silence the political opposition.

LOL......I thought that was Obama. Enforce the laws you like, ignore the others, or just make up some new ones even after you claim you don’t have the authority. In the meantime use the IRS and other federal agencies to try to intimidate and silence the political opposition.
Sure your not describing your boy Donnie?

Sure your not describing your boy Donnie?

DF,

Please answer the following questions. If u can't answer them, then further discussion would be pointless.

1. Did Biden admit he extorted the Ukrainians in a tape. If u havent seen it, I will be glad to forward it to u.
2. Did the Obama admin investigate Carter Page using fake info(dossier) to spy on him with 4 fisa warrants?

DF,

Please answer the following questions. If u can't answer them, then further discussion would be pointless.

1. Did Biden admit he extorted the Ukrainians in a tape. If u havent seen it, I will be glad to forward it to u.
2. Did the Obama admin investigate Carter Page using fake info(dossier) to spy on him with 4 fisa warrants?
Damn Hoffman, watching some crappy football and on my second Woodford after splitting a bottle of wine for dinner, and you are making me concentrate on a post. But here goes:

Item 1: Extort is a strong word. Biden led the charge to have him removed along with a bunch of our allies (now I understand these are our former allies, UK, France, Germany, etc. and not our current allies, Russia and North Korea).

Item 2: I don't know who Carter Page is. I do know that Trump worked hand in hand with Putin to win the election, and Mueller described it in detail in his report. You guys don't want to admit to that fact, so are trying to say the whole investigation was crooked. Kind of like a murderer getting off for a technicality, but he still did it.

Back to my Woodford, hope you are having a good night.

Damn Hoffman, watching some crappy football and on my second Woodford after splitting a bottle of wine for dinner, and you are making me concentrate on a post. But here goes:

Item 1: Extort is a strong word. Biden led the charge to have him removed along with a bunch of our allies (now I understand these are our former allies, UK, France, Germany, etc. and not our current allies, Russia and North Korea).

Item 2: I don't know who Carter Page is. I do know that Trump worked hand in hand with Putin to win the election, and Mueller described it in detail in his report. You guys don't want to admit to that fact, so are trying to say the whole investigation was crooked. Kind of like a murderer getting off for a technicality, but he still did it.

Back to my Woodford, hope you are having a good night.

Just as I thought, we can't have an intelligent conversation unless we agree on some basics and we don't. So u think Biden was taking out the prosecutor to save the world. Man u must think he is a hero. LOL

You are right we just don't have the genius and insight that u have on the Russian collusion.

Go back to your Woodford.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Nixon actually committed crimes. He was not the victim of the only coup attempt in American political history. Donald Trump was.
This nonsense cannot go indefinitely. There is no removing a duly elected president because the losers are angry. I sincerely hope these leftist fools come to their senses. Because, Trump will definitely be re-elected, regardless of what they do and if the bullshit continues then, it will be dealt with very bluntly. Do you not realize that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT