ADVERTISEMENT

If ISIS can kill 133 people in Moscow

why are we not surprised about this typical lib response lol
sad sad
ISIS has claimed responsibility at this point, but this was the first Russian response, and so I think I can be forgiven my snap assessment (between the below and the fact that Russia is known for false flag ops):

"In an address to the nation, Putin called the attack "a bloody, barbaric terrorist act" and said again that all four people who were directly involved had been taken into custody. He suggested they had been trying to cross the border into Ukraine which, he said, tried to create a "window" to help them escape."

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
ISIS has claimed responsibility at this point, but this was the first Russian response, and so I think I can be forgiven my snap assessment (between the below and the fact that Russia is known for false flag ops):

"In an address to the nation, Putin called the attack "a bloody, barbaric terrorist act" and said again that all four people who were directly involved had been taken into custody. He suggested they had been trying to cross the border into Ukraine which, he said, tried to create a "window" to help them escape."

Not sure if I am agreeing with you or not but Russians being responsible for this attack this was my first thought. Macron has been running his mouth wanting a fight with russia, sanctions from every which way, threats from Germany, Russia just may be looking for a reason to make a huge push into Ukraine or drop a tactical nuke somewhere in Europe. This would be the perfect event to blame on Ukraine, Europeans to rally the population to back a huge attack wherever they choose. Look how the US population responded To 911.

I find it odd that isis would attack Russia. I wasn’t aware they were at odds with them

Reactions: nice marmot
What can they do in an open border country that lets them in?
That’s what concerns me. No telling how many hundreds or thousands of terrorists Biden has let walk into our country. Does he not remember 9/11 or he doesn’t give a shit because he won’t be around much longer at his age?

Not sure if I am agreeing with you or not but Russians being responsible for this attack this was my first thought. Macron has been running his mouth wanting a fight with russia, sanctions from every which way, threats from Germany, Russia just may be looking for a reason to make a huge push into Ukraine or drop a tactical nuke somewhere in Europe. This would be the perfect event to blame on Ukraine, Europeans to rally the population to back a huge attack wherever they choose. Look how the US population responded To 911.

I find it odd that isis would attack Russia. I wasn’t aware they were at odds with them
They apparently launched a prior attack into Iran Jan 2024. Would you think they would attack Iran?? I wouldn’t.

When the next mass casualty event happens here, most likely by a false means, be prepared to give up even more of our rights and freedoms. Since this is an election year there is a high probability it happens in 2024.
Maybe that is how the Dems push mail in voting. First Covid now this

Maybe that is how the Dems push mail in voting. First Covid now this
All it would take is a staged attack at a polling place during a primary election and "poof" mail in voting is their solution. But sadly, I just posted a new thread where it appears that the RINO's may take him out by giving up control of the house to the dems, who will take him off the ballot. At that point, an election is pointless.

why are we not surprised about this typical lib response lol
sad sad

Crazy!

If true, what the libs would basically be saying is Biden‘s intelligence agencies would be in collusion with Russia…The intelligence agencies gave repeated warnings to Russia and the US embassy in Russia (who gave the warning) of a possible terror attack that were high level threats. So are the libs on here saying the intelligence agencies are part of the Russian’s alleged scheme? Or are the libs saying are intelligence agencies are so inept they were duped by the Russians?
And I’m sure they are saying Trump probably had something to do with it as well

“The US embassy in Moscow issued the security alert on March 7, it said, warning that it was "monitoring reports that extremists have imminent plans to target large gatherings in Moscow, to include concerts".

It also warned American expats in Russia at the time on its website that an attack was expected within the next 48 hours.”

Last edited:
  • Love
They apparently launched a prior attack into Iran Jan 2024. Would you think they would attack Iran?? I wouldn’t.

Yeah I don’t know why they would attack Iran, but russia make no sense to me.

I have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes but guaranteed there’s more to it than what’s being reported

What can they do in an open border country that lets them in?
What makes you think ISIS was involved? The 4 were headed toward the Ukrainian border. They short rapid fire is a NATO style of killing. This had nothing to do with religion. ISIS is a religious organization and that was a holy day.

No sure who did this, but ISIS is HIGHLY unlikely. It seems Sullivan knew it was not Ukraine and probably ISIS within 55 minutes when Nobody else knew. Didn't Lindsay Graham say that every dollar spent killing Russians was money well spent. Nuland proudly predicted this a month ago. The US embassy was pre-warned not to attend concerts.

Truth bubba! We never really got to the truth for JFK and 9/11 because the investigations were practical frauds. Maybe this time.

What makes you think ISIS was involved? The 4 were headed toward the Ukrainian border. They short rapid fire is a NATO style of killing. This had nothing to do with religion. ISIS is a religious organization and that was a holy day.

No sure who did this, but ISIS is HIGHLY unlikely. It seems Sullivan knew it was not Ukraine and probably ISIS within 55 minutes when Nobody else knew. Didn't Lindsay Graham say that every dollar spent killing Russians was money well spent. Nuland proudly predicted this a month ago. The US embassy was pre-warned not to attend concerts.

Truth bubba! We never really got to the truth for JFK and 9/11 because the investigations were practical frauds. Maybe this time.
There are striking similarities with all of these events. In each of these cases - JFK, 9/11 and the Moscow shooting the government and media named the responsible party almost immediately after the event. In some cases before the victims stopped bleeding or the fires were put out. So much for "investigations".

Even on the afternoon in the fog that was 9/11 I wondered how in hell did they already have Bin Laden as the ringleader? It seemed odd. I wasn't alive for JFK, but Oswald was a patsy they spent over a year developing into the fall guy, so they had his name, address, photo's, girlfriend, and so on ready to go.

In this case, of course nobody believes ISIS really was the cause of the Moscow shooting, but the government was stating such before the fire was put out. History does repeat itself and it seems the government is getting lazy.

These are the same people who said Russia blew up Nordstream and nobody bought that lie either. I think the lack of trust in the government is so low at this point that they don't care if anyone believes them or not. I mean what can anyone do about it? Government "We lie; so what?"

Reactions: Bells76
There are striking similarities with all of these events. In each of these cases - JFK, 9/11 and the Moscow shooting the government and media named the responsible party almost immediately after the event. In some cases before the victims stopped bleeding or the fires were put out. So much for "investigations".

Even on the afternoon in the fog that was 9/11 I wondered how in hell did they already have Bin Laden as the ringleader? It seemed odd. I wasn't alive for JFK, but Oswald was a patsy they spent over a year developing into the fall guy, so they had his name, address, photo's, girlfriend, and so on ready to go.

In this case, of course nobody believes ISIS really was the cause of the Moscow shooting, but the government was stating such before the fire was put out. History does repeat itself and it seems the government is getting lazy.

These are the same people who said Russia blew up Nordstream and nobody bought that lie either. I think the lack of trust in the government is so low at this point that they don't care if anyone believes them or not. I mean what can anyone do about it? Government "We lie; so what?"
This is so dumb. US intelligence intercepted comms stating that they intended a terror attack in Russia.

We informed Russia, as is our policy, and they laughed it off as silly. Clearly feeling themselves.

Well, it wasn’t a joke. Terror is real and Muslims are easily radicalized. There has been a Muslim violence issue in that part of Russia for decades.

I’m fascinated by the conspiracy theories though. It’s sad… but also entertaining.

Reactions: nice marmot
This is so dumb. US intelligence intercepted comms stating that they intended a terror attack in Russia.

We informed Russia, as is our policy, and they laughed it off as silly. Clearly feeling themselves.

Well, it wasn’t a joke. Terror is real and Muslims are easily radicalized. There has been a Muslim violence issue in that part of Russia for decades.

I’m fascinated by the conspiracy theories though. It’s sad… but also entertaining.
So you believe the media pressitutes, I see and slept through history classes.

You said "they intercepted coms." This same "They" also said Oswald shot 3 times and JFK was only shot from behind, so I guess you believe that too. This is what I find sad. That and those with closed minds who think anyone that questions the "official story that was minted minutes after a disaster" is a conspiracist. I mean, why investigate anything, right?

Did you know the agency came up with the term "conspiracy theory" in 1963, after JFK was killed?

I trust our government as much as Russia does.

https://magazine.washington.edu/why-dont-americans-trust-their-government/

A 1964 Gallup Poll found that 75 percent of Americans trusted the federal government. Thirty years—after Vietnam, Watergate, Iran-Contra, the House banking scandal—the poll found only 25 percent gave their federal leaders the stamp of approval.

And this was from 1996...

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

I don’t know about the jfk thing. I don’t even consider it because I wasn’t around. This Russian thing is stinky though. No way we are hearing the truth and I still think Russia uses it to push into UKR or hit somewhere else, with national support being fully behind them. Not that they needed it, Putins favorability ratings went up 5% pts from 82%, even by western pollsters.

We will never know the real deal unless we see Russia do something super aggressive soon then it will be a clue.

You’re right in that there is no trust in govt or media. Anyone listening to them is actively involved in having their brain trained to believe a certain way. Our govt has lost any shred of credibility. We’ve never been able to believe Russia. France is FOS. Any and all governments are tyrannical, wasteful, and evil organizations and get worse over time.

I just watch developments and take my best guess unless I hear from someone with direct experience. God is the only truth left and he’s not talking.

Reactions: WyoDawg307
Asinine response.
you say that as if you know nothing about Russia, the paranoia inherent in everything about Putin's regime, the history of Russia, the long list of its governments' crimes against its peoples, and its willingness to blame those crimes on pretty much anyone else in order to conceal the inherent weakness of its strongmen.

It was not a false flag, granted, but the speed with which they attempted to pin it on Ukraine suggested the more likely cause: that it was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT