ADVERTISEMENT

Surprise J6 hearing today and a bonus surprise

Are you serious? He said that at 6:14PM when it was too late.

It was tweeted earlier than 6:14, that's just when this particular screenshot was grabbed. Since the actual tweet was removed when Twitter censored Trump.

Here's one from his speech that morning. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Last edited:
Reactions: cherrydawg
Trump is a lot of things. But he was more likely to go there and talk about how great he is. Not go lead people into violence. Yes, he has some bad traits as a person. But stupid isn’t one of them. It is all hearsay. No one knows his real intentions other than him. And even if he had them, what if he got there and changed his mind. The only group swayed by any of this are people that already hated trump. Now let’s see the bill of what this cost, and how much taxpayer money has been wasted.
Violence...nah.

I mean we can tell he wasn't into that the way he was so quick to get the National Guard in there and how he reacted to them wanting to hang Pence.
Violence?....not him. Not my Trump.

Violence...nah.

I mean we can tell he wasn't into that the way he was so quick to get the National Guard in there and how he reacted to them wanting to hang Pence.
Violence?....not him. Not my Trump.
We already know the national guard was on pelosi. Not trump. If you really think they were going to hang Mike pence, I got nothing for you. No weapons were found. You probably still believe biden isn’t a bigot and trump is. You probably thought the mostly peaceful riots were just that. Mostly peaceful

We already know the national guard was on pelosi. Not trump. If you really think they were going to hang Mike pence, I got nothing for you. No weapons were found. You probably still believe biden isn’t a bigot and trump is. You probably thought the mostly peaceful riots were just that. Mostly peaceful
Guy. POTUS can still do things at the time of an attack. Do you think he has to wait? They begged him to do something. He did not. His hands were not tied because of Pelosi (even if you believe all of that beforehand is true).

I still believe you guys will continue to change the subject on anything you don't like that comes out of the committee. Hell, I don't just believe it. I've seen it.

I really think the people surrounding the POTUS thought someone was gonna die that day. They said it, not me.

Last edited:
Guy. POTUS can still do things at the time of an attack. Do you think he has to wait? They begged him to do something. He did not. His hands were not tied because of Pelosi (even if you believe all of that beforehand is true).

I still believe you guys will continue to change the subject on anything you don't like that comes out of the committee. Hell, I don't just believe it. I've seen it.

I really think the people surrounding the POTUS thought someone was gonna die that day. They said it, not me.
Bless your heart. I know for you this has to be a way for you to justify how you voted. It is the reach around you have been waiting on. So you will believe anything they put in front of you. And if it doesn’t match, just make it up as you go along. See, I voted for trump because I felt like he was the lesser of two evils. You voted for Biden because he was your guy. That moderate from Delaware. (Progressive left, whoops)As long as he wasn’t trump. That looks like a disaster at this point. We can agree on that. So we need to be sure that trump is the big bad Orangeman. That way we feel better about things. I knew what trump was when I voted. Very little surprised me about what he did. Or would have wanted to do at this time. Violence has shown to be begged for by the left all last week. On camera. The left doesn’t have to shy away from it. When they want violence, it is for a just cause right?

I noticed you avoided the bigot question twice, I asked about Biden. So you know you voted for the left’s worst version of trump. Except he is senile and the vp is out of her depth.

You are an intelligent poster. It is ok to have made a bad decision. It doesn’t mean you are stupid. Just easy to make a fool out of. I keep sticking with the opinion policies from the far left are really dangerous for this country. Which have been proven over and over since he took office. That still hasn’t changed. Yet we waste money here with massive problems sitting at our doorstep. Nothing will come of this either way. And if it does, in the end trump not running would be a good thing for the right. Keep rooting for the lose-lose. It only makes my first few sentences in the paragraph true.

Guy. POTUS can still do things at the time of an attack. Do you think he has to wait? They begged him to do something. He did not.

What, specifically?

As someone currently under Title 10, I am curious what I could have been called to do (theoretically) on January 6th, 2021.

Details, please. Specifics.

You might be thinking about Title 32, which is likely not going to end up where your post above suggests.

Indeed they were both interviewed months ago.

Yes and they also could interview people that were actually in the room when Trump threw the cheeseburger. Hell, Barr has written a book about his time with Trump and concluded Trump doesn't have the temperament to be the POTUS. The committee should have had her testimony backed up by people in the vehicle and in the room if they were looking for more than soundbites to make Trump look bad. It's just more evidence that it's a political operation and not a search for answers. Of course that's not exactly rare in DC.

Where was all this outcry from the democrats when certain groups were destroying businesses, terrorizing cities and now threatening supreme court justices in violation of the law? Even some Democratic elected officials were encouraging people to protest and possibly put these judges and families in danger....Some have even projected opinions to shut down the Supreme Court...

It is simple, if you are not in agreement with the democrats agenda, you are a criminal, and an undesirable person. IMHO, the Democrats are in panic mode thanks to the disaster who is Biden, and the left-wing agenda he supports.....I think most Americans are tired of these continuous political failures and ploys, and are more concerned about the 8.3% inflation, more than 100% increase in gasoline prices, food prices and essentially everything else cost increasing by double digits.

The losers in this scenario are hard working people who live pay check to pay check and have to pay near $100 to fill up their cars to drive to work..... Most, by the way cannot just go out and purchase an electric car.....

While it is good to look forward and make efforts to become more green with energy, this current push by the President and the other democrats for electric cars, and green energy. cannot be supported by the infrastructure without the use of fossil fuel ... generation of all the electricity required for their utopian ideas cannot be achieved by solar and wind power.... not yet at least...

Sorry to be a bit long winded.

Have a great day.

Banjo

Can't we please keep this place the one place we can escape divisive politics? I thought that was policy here.

Where was all this outcry from the democrats when certain groups were destroying businesses, terrorizing cities and now threatening supreme court justices in violation of the law? Even some Democratic elected officials were encouraging people to protest and possibly put these judges and families in danger....Some have even projected opinions to shut down the Supreme Court...

It is simple, if you are not in agreement with the democrats agenda, you are a criminal, and an undesirable person. IMHO, the Democrats are in panic mode thanks to the disaster who is Biden, and the left-wing agenda he supports.....I think most Americans are tired of these continuous political failures and ploys, and are more concerned about the 8.3% inflation, more than 100% increase in gasoline prices, food prices and essentially everything else cost increasing by double digits.

The losers in this scenario are hard working people who live pay check to pay check and have to pay near $100 to fill up their cars to drive to work..... Most, by the way cannot just go out and purchase an electric car.....

While it is good to look forward and make efforts to become more green with energy, this current push by the President and the other democrats for electric cars, and green energy. cannot be supported by the infrastructure without the use of fossil fuel ... generation of all the electricity required for their utopian ideas cannot be achieved by solar and wind power.... not yet at least...

Have a great day.

Banjo
Great post. The hypocrisy is nuts. We have democracy protectors here that say it is the most valuable thing to protect. I guess that democracy protection doesn’t extend to the Supreme Court. One of the staples of our democracy. Wanting to do away with a branch of government. Zero self awareness.

What, specifically?

As someone currently under Title 10, I am curious what I could have been called to do (theoretically) on January 6th, 2021.

Details, please. Specifics.

You might be thinking about Title 32, which is likely not going to end up where your post above suggests.
What Pence had to do because Trump wouldn't. Go read it for yourself man. I'm not gonna do the work that you won't believe anyway. It's there. You don't want to see it.

If you all were honest people, you'd just say I don't GAS what he does, I like him and that's all that matters.

I think that Garland and the Justice Department have been rightfully hesitant to pursue criminal charges against a former president and his staff and the J6 committee has been working to force investigation and if appropriate indictments. After today's first-hand testimony under oath, Garland doesn't have much of a choice.
Which is fine with me. Because when Desantis or Trump wins in 2024 they are going to come after ALL of the Biden Crime Family Syndicate. Remember Dems, you started this.

• Haha
Reactions: nice marmot

Guy I truly feel sorry for you. This man owns you and you dont even realize it.

And someone did die, her name was Ashli Babbitt and she was murdered by a Capitol Cop who shot her in the face through a door.

If 1-6 was a coup , it will go down in history as the worst coup ever.

What Pence had to do because Trump wouldn't. Go read it for yourself man. I'm not gonna do the work that you won't believe anyway. It's there. You don't want to see it.

If you all were honest people, you'd just say I don't GAS what he does, I like him and that's all that matters.
Or you'd just say you don't GAS, you hate him, and that's all that matters.

There's a group here willing to ignore all due process and discovery of past proven false claims while still targeting one man based on spoken words that will likely be proven false too.

Or you'd just say you don't GAS, you hate him, and that's all that matters.

There's a group here willing to ignore all due process and discovery of past proven false claims while still targeting one man based on spoken words that will likely be proven false too.
MAGA translation: I don't GAS. I love him and that's all that matters.

Guy I truly feel sorry for you. This man owns you and you dont even realize it.

And someone did die, her name was Ashli Babbitt and she was murdered by a Capitol Cop who shot her in the face through a door.

If 1-6 was a coup , it will go down in history as the worst coup ever.

I asked you for specifics & you gave me ad hominem. You’re assuming a lot about me from a simple question about what YOU were referring to what a POTUS can do. Again: what specifically were you referring to? “Believing” you is irrelevant if you simply ID the specific authority granted to POTUS in reference to Jan 6th.

Dem translation. I hate Trump and will ignore all laws and decorum just to make him look bad.

Also Im not a Trumper. I think hes a moron and a blowhard and his own worst enemy. But I liked his policies and I liked how my food and gas prices were under him and even Obama. I also liked how my 401k looked before Biden and its lost 13% this year alone.

Reactions: banjodawg
Dem translation. I hate Trump and will ignore all laws and decorum just to make him look bad.

Also Im not a Trumper. I think hes a moron and a blowhard and his own worst enemy. But I liked his policies and I liked how my food and gas prices were under him and even Obama. I also liked how my 401k looked before Biden and its lost 13% this year alone.
6l8vh0.jpg

I asked you for specifics & you gave me ad hominem. You’re assuming a lot about me from a simple question about what YOU were referring to what a POTUS can do. Again: what specifically were you referring to? “Believing” you is irrelevant if you simply ID the specific authority granted to POTUS in reference to Jan 6th.
6l8vh0.jpg

Bless your heart. I know for you this has to be a way for you to justify how you voted. It is the reach around you have been waiting on. So you will believe anything they put in front of you. And if it doesn’t match, just make it up as you go along. See, I voted for trump because I felt like he was the lesser of two evils. You voted for Biden because he was your guy. That moderate from Delaware. (Progressive left, whoops)As long as he wasn’t trump. That looks like a disaster at this point. We can agree on that. So we need to be sure that trump is the big bad Orangeman. That way we feel better about things. I knew what trump was when I voted. Very little surprised me about what he did. Or would have wanted to do at this time. Violence has shown to be begged for by the left all last week. On camera. The left doesn’t have to shy away from it. When they want violence, it is for a just cause right?

I noticed you avoided the bigot question twice, I asked about Biden. So you know you voted for the left’s worst version of trump. Except he is senile and the vp is out of her depth.

You are an intelligent poster. It is ok to have made a bad decision. It doesn’t mean you are stupid. Just easy to make a fool out of. I keep sticking with the opinion policies from the far left are really dangerous for this country. Which have been proven over and over since he took office. That still hasn’t changed. Yet we waste money here with massive problems sitting at our doorstep. Nothing will come of this either way. And if it does, in the end trump not running would be a good thing for the right. Keep rooting for the lose-lose. It only makes my first few sentences in the paragraph true.
6l8vh0.jpg

So, you don’t know?

Geez dude, I asked a simple question about a point YOU made & all you have is middle-school level rebuttals?

You’re projecting. Be better than what you’re think you’re fighting against. You’ve made this a worthless discussion. Congrats.
This is not a discussion. Discussion happens with reason.

You're tossing out numbers and such.

Let's get to common sense here.

Pence tried to call the National Guard. Trump did not.

But we'll toss that aside.

How long does it take the POTUS to make a statement after something like this happens when he's already in the WH? Answer: Not long.

Actually after they had stormed the Capitol, which he was watching, he did tweet that Pence was not strong enough to do what needed to be done. He did tell them to "remain peaceful" after they were already in.

He made a video that he put on his Twitter and for the first time, told them to go home three hours and 17 minutes after they had invaded the Capitol.

Now you know all of these things. But that's it. I just wasted more of my time here.

You would be much better to just say you don't GAS, etc.

Reactions: willdup
At this point I think Chaney is a secret agent for the pubs. This "trial" couldn't look anymore clownish. Chaney was photographed hugging Hutchinson after her testimony. Are we suppose to believe this is real when the head of the panel is hugging witnesses?

Have a great day.

Banjo
EDIT: removed incomplete response above.

I have posted many times direct quotes from Dem leaders denouncing violence. It's been stated on here that Biden never condemned riots and looting and he did, multiple times, including in the same debate where Trump told the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by.

I'm not a democrat and regardless I wouldn't speak for half the country anyway, but I will speak for myself. Political differences don't make anyone a criminal. Breaking the law or breaking your oath to protect the Constitution does make one a criminal, or at least worthy of intense scrutiny. I believe the conduct that was detailed in both impeachments proceedings was worthy of conviction and apparently some republicans have acknowledged as much off the record. Partisan politics aside, we have to remain a nation of laws and we must maintain the foundation of our representative republic. As such, we have to pursue these investigations and take them seriously.

Inflation is a global problem and some of the contributing factors are not the fault of Biden or originate in the US. Having said that, the Dems owe a massive thank you to Manchin for blocking the last trillion dollar spending bill that would have made the current situation much worse. A three month gas tax holiday is like peeing on a forrest fire. We need to do a lot more.

Part of the issue is a severe labor shortage, which is a good news/bad news scenario. There are jobs to be had and I can speak from personal experience that qualified people can get significant comp increases by changing employers.

My company does a lot of work in sustainability consulting and while you make some fair points, it isn't quite a black and white as you suggest. The dynamics around our current gas prices are far from solely owned by the government and the current regulatory environment.

Last edited:
At this point I think Chaney is a secret agent for the pubs. This "trial" couldn't look anymore clownish. Chaney was photographed hugging Hutchinson after her testimony. Are we suppose to believe this is real when the head of the panel is hugging witnesses?
Like Cheney, Hutchinson is a woman who has decided to take a stand for what is right at the cost of great personal and professional peril. Remember that and you might begin to understand why Cheney might have felt compelled to hug her at the end of the proceedings.

Of course, you might not understand that at all given the list of republicans who have made the same choice of prioritizing country over partisan interests is exceedingly short.

We know when Trump said he could shoot someone in the face on 5th ave and it wouldn’t impact his followers, he meant it and he was right. Regardless, today was a very bad day for Trump and his effort to overturn an election are being further deta

I have posted many times direct quotes from Dem leaders denouncing violence. It's been stated on here that Biden never condemned riots and looting and he did, multiple times, including in the same debate where Trump told the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by.

I'm not a democrat and regardless I wouldn't speak for half the country anyway, but I will speak for myself. Political differences don't make anyone a criminal. Breaking the law or breaking your oath to protect the Constitution does make one a criminal, or at least worthy of intense scrutiny. I believe the conduct that was detailed in both impeachments proceedings was worthy of conviction and apparently some republicans have acknowledged as much off the record. Partisan politics aside, we have to remain a nation of laws and we must maintain the foundation of our representative republic. As such, we have to pursue these investigations and take them seriously.

Inflation is a global problem and some of the contributing factors are not the fault of Biden or originate in the US. Having said that, the Dems owe a massive thank you to Manchin for blocking the last trillion dollar spending bill that would have made the current situation much worse. A three month gas tax holiday is like peeing on a forrest fire. We need to do a lot more.

Part of the issue is a severe labor shortage, which is a good news/bad news scenario. There are jobs to be had and I can speak from personal experience that qualified people can get significant comp increases by changing employers.

My company does a lot of work in sustainability consulting and while you make some fair points, it isn't quite a black and white as you suggest. The dynamics around our current gas prices are far from solely owned by the government and the current regulatory environment.
Obviously it is the same for Biden and his followers. Bill and Hillary actually killed people, and she won the popular vote against trump. Trump just used it as a figure of speech. I am pretty sure kill and killery have actually had someone shot in the face. Bad choice of words brother.

• Haha
Just some rando on Twitter acting like they actually know what happened. At least post someone with a blue check mark my goodness.
It’s commentary as to the relevant facts from someone who posts often on legal topics and has 250k followers. This doesn’t make her correct regarding anything, but she isn’t “some rando” and if you think she got the facts wrong feel free to correct.

Here is my take on this thing: If this committee is truly interested in finding the truth, they will call these Secret Service agents in, and have them testify. If they aren't brought in, the situation speaks for itself.

Garland isn't bringing any charges unless he knows he has an absolute, sure fire, slam-dunk case, even more so then the typical DOJ standard which results in a 93% conviction rate. Today's testimony not only helps him get there, perhaps more importantly it now pressures some of these others who are at risk to come forward while the deals are still available. This is classic DOJ methodology.

you mean like Robert Mueller? You remember that guy who tried his best to discredit a sitting president on a made up sheet of paper paid for by the president’s political opponent. He ended up a laughing stock after he tried every trick in the book to get an ounce of credible evidence.

if Garland is stupid enough to pursue this in the same manner, he will Merely suffer the same result.

If the democrats and left spent as much time working on high gas prices, general inflation, securing necessary domestic commodities, portraying an image of strength to our foreign enemies and keeping our soldiers safe in Afghanistan as they do pursuing one hated enemy of theirs, the common citizen would be much better off.

I get it, Trump isn’t easy to like for many people but to become consumed over an individual in the manner Bill Murray was over the gopher in Caddyshack is unhealthy for all.

there are going to be a lot of disappointed dems over this.

I didn’t have you in the camp of the committed conspiracy theorists. Now I know better. Cheers.
Haha. Unproven. There is a lot of smoke there. Just piggy backing off the fact that by the same token trump is the devil that wanted to really hang his vp. In reality. Factual. We actually believe this. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. It is everywhere

Here is my take on this thing: If this committee is truly interested in finding the truth, they will call these Secret Service agents in, and have them testify. If they aren't brought in, the situation speaks for itself.
Fair enough and I agree. As I've said above, if it isn't under oath it's just noise.

FYI, here is an interesting thread regarding a prior lack of alignment between reporting and contradictory USSS statements.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT