ADVERTISEMENT

Trump administration and the Russians............................

shonuff253

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 3, 2003
Carter Page had to quit the Trump campaign bc of Russian ties
Then the campaign manager Paul Manafort had to quit bc of Russian ties
Then Russian hacking to assist Trump
The Trump campaign alters the GOP platform to weaken the response to Russian aggression in he Ukraine
Trump expresses admiration of Putin continuously
Trump denigrates NATO
Trump denies Russia is in the Ukraine
Trump suggests the Crimean sanctions are pointless
Trump defends Russia from accusation of hacking
Reports of the Russian "dossier" become public
Trump defends Putin from the accusation of being a killer by disparaging the US...by now he is actually the POTUS
And now...Flynn...resigns due to communications with the Russian ambassador

As they say, there are secrets here, but no mystery. Not to anybody that pays attention.

Looks like "fake" news is getting a little bit more real....lol

Obviously the left wasn't paying attention during the Hillary/Obama years? So in the interest of being fair and balanced,

1. Hillary offers a reset button to Russians. As part of the reset, Hillary encouraged and enabled American investment in Russia, particularly in high-tech firms. A key role was played by the Skolkovo Innovation Center their counterpart to Silicon Valley. , American companies jumped aboard. Cisco pledged $1 billion of investment. Google and Intel quickly joined the bandwagon. All three “just happened” to be major investors in the Clinton Foundation too as were several Russian companies involved. Some of the technology exchanged had dual military and civilian application. The Clintons pocketed millions from both sides.

2. John Podesta sat on the board of a Dutch-registered company that took $35 million from the Kremlin. Podesta owned “75,000 common shares” from his membership on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received $35 million from a Putin-connected Russian government

3. Bill and Hillary collected millions for approving a deal that netted Putin, a significant percentage of our uranium production. The deal had to get approval of Hillary's State Dept to go forward.

4. Obama was caught on a live mike telling Russian VP to tell Vlad he would have more flexibility after the election.

5. Obama denies weapon assistance to Ukraine and ignored the invasion of Crimea by Putin.

Obviously the left wasn't paying attention during the Hillary/Obama years? So in the interest of being fair and balanced,

1. Hillary offers a reset button to Russians. As part of the reset, Hillary encouraged and enabled American investment in Russia, particularly in high-tech firms. A key role was played by the Skolkovo Innovation Center their counterpart to Silicon Valley. , American companies jumped aboard. Cisco pledged $1 billion of investment. Google and Intel quickly joined the bandwagon. All three “just happened” to be major investors in the Clinton Foundation too as were several Russian companies involved. Some of the technology exchanged had dual military and civilian application. The Clintons pocketed millions from both sides.

2. John Podesta sat on the board of a Dutch-registered company that took $35 million from the Kremlin. Podesta owned “75,000 common shares” from his membership on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received $35 million from a Putin-connected Russian government

3. Bill and Hillary collected millions for approving a deal that netted Putin, a significant percentage of our uranium production. The deal had to get approval of Hillary's State Dept to go forward.

4. Obama was caught on a live mike telling Russian VP to tell Vlad he would have more flexibility after the election.

5. Obama denies weapon assistance to Ukraine and ignored the invasion of Crimea by Putin.
So, it took you that many words to tell me that you agree with me? And are you related to Kellyanne Conway...spinning professionals. Trump is going to continue to undermine the media but at the end of the day his base won't care how many lies he will end up telling. I just didn't think we'd start off with this less than 30 days in his Presidency.

Brb... getting my popcorn.

So, it took you that many words to tell me that you agree with me? And are you related to Kellyanne Conway...spinning professionals. Trump is going to continue to undermine the media but at the end of the day his base won't care how many lies he will end up telling. I just didn't think we'd start off with this less than 30 days in his Presidency.

Brb... getting my popcorn.

So when you have nothing to say worth saying, you brp.

Nothing illegal done here by Flynn but he did lie to his superiors so should have resigned. Hillary lied to the FBI 39 times by not responding to questions and yet was allowed to do so. The real scandal here is politicalization of the IC. Intel officers have leaked contents of Presidential calls with other foreign leaders and then between a private citizen(Flynn) and a foreign national. Monitoring private conversations by the FBI or NSA and then leaking said conversations to the press gives the permanent state the power to destroy reputations anonymously. This is what police States do. This is a federal crime and is the big issue here.

So when you have nothing to say worth saying, you brp.

Nothing illegal done here by Flynn but he did lie to his superiors so should have resigned. Hillary lied to the FBI 39 times by not responding to questions and yet was allowed to do so. The real scandal here is politicalization of the IC. Intel officers have leaked contents of Presidential calls with other foreign leaders and then between a private citizen(Flynn) and a foreign national. Monitoring private conversations by the FBI or NSA and then leaking said conversations to the press gives the permanent state the power to destroy reputations anonymously. This is what police States do. This is a federal crime and is the big issue here.
Bullshit. Stop with all the "Leaks" horse hit diversion tactics from Fox or Breitbart. It's a farce. Flynn was drummed out of the Army for disclosing top secret info to the Pakistani ISI. Actions that may have led directly to deaths of people cooperating with the West v the Taliban / al Qaeda. Patreus was also forced out of the Army for disclosing Top Secret & classified info to his mistress / biographer. BOTH of these gentlemen lied to investigators. These are verifiable, incontrovertible facts. You're a ****ing idiot if you think that anything Hillary did comes remotely close what these two generals have done. My father was a 30+ year senior Army officer. He thought both of these arrogant, self serving, officers should be in Ft. Leavenworth Prison as derelict, insubordinate, traitors. There's still time for you to put the crack pipe down and return to rationality. Leaks are NOT the problem. There wouldn't be leaks if Thrump and his cronies hadn't acted as traitors. Think about if you can.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Stop with all the "Leaks" horse hit diversion tactics from Fox or Breitbart. It's a farce. Flynn was drummed out of the Army for disclosing top secret info to the Pakistani ISI. Actions that may have led directly to deaths of people cooperating with the West v the Taliban / al Qaeda. Patreus was also forced out of the Army for disclosing Top Secret & classified info to his mistress / biography. BOTH of these gentlemen lied to investigators. These are verifiable, incontrovertible facts. You're a ****ing idiot if you think that anything Hillary did comes remotely close what these two generals have done. My father was a 30+ year senior Army officer. He thought both of these arrogant, self serving, officers should be in Ft. Leavenworth Prison as derelict, insubordinate, traitors. There's still time for you to put the crack pipe down and return to rationality. Leaks are NOT the problem. There wouldn't be leaks if Thrump and his cronies had acted as traitors. Think about if you can.

Well said sir.

We're gonna need leaks, because the spineless Republicans will never do an impartial investigation. I wouldn't put much hope in Sessions either since he served in Trump's campaign.
I do hold out some hope that Comey still has some integrity.

Well said sir.

We're gonna need leaks, because the spineless Republicans will never do an impartial investigation. I wouldn't put much hope in Sessions either since he served in Trump's campaign.
I do hold out some hope that Comey still has some integrity.
Yesss. Calls aren't so private when made to or by Russian ambassadors/officials which are calls that are frequently monitored by intelligence community and is legal.

We listen to Russia's calls, and they listen to ours.

That is how the game is played, or at least used to be, Putin will probably order the Donald to stop spying on them and the Donald will dutifully comply.

We listen to Russia's calls, and they listen to ours.

That is how the game is played, or at least used to be, Putin will probably order the Donald to stop spying on them and the Donald will dutifully comply.
Bullshit. Stop with all the "Leaks" horse hit diversion tactics from Fox or Breitbart. It's a farce. Flynn was drummed out of the Army for disclosing top secret info to the Pakistani ISI. Actions that may have led directly to deaths of people cooperating with the West v the Taliban / al Qaeda. Patreus was also forced out of the Army for disclosing Top Secret & classified info to his mistress / biography. BOTH of these gentlemen lied to investigators. These are verifiable, incontrovertible facts. You're a ****ing idiot if you think that anything Hillary did comes remotely close what these two generals have done. My father was a 30+ year senior Army officer. He thought both of these arrogant, self serving, officers should be in Ft. Leavenworth Prison as derelict, insubordinate, traitors. There's still time for you to put the crack pipe down and return to rationality. Leaks are NOT the problem. There wouldn't be leaks if Thrump and his cronies had acted as traitors. Think about if you can.

RDM,

I quit reading when you said what Hil did was nowhere close to what Flynn or Petraeus did. What did Flynn actually do that was so bad?

RDM,

I quit reading when you said what Hil did was nowhere close to what Flynn or Petraeus did. What did Flynn actually do that was so bad?
Just proves your kind are even bigger idiots than most fear. Trumpeter was in constant with the Russians gia his staff during the election. He's a traitor. Wake up before it's too late.

Just proves your kind are even bigger idiots than most fear. Trumpeter was in constant with the Russians gia his staff during the election. He's a traitor. Wake up before it's too late.

RDM,
Yeah I know everyone that disagrees with you is a idiot. I suppose you believe "my kind" should be quiet. We can't have free speech now can we?

I REPEAT Monitoring private conversations by the FBI or NSA and then leaking said conversations to the press gives the permanent State the power to destroy reputations anonymously. This is what police States do. This is a federal crime and is the big issue here.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ligence-chairman-says/?utm_term=.e922a7b731f8

Jump on the Trump Train or get run over. It's so refreshing to have someone actually keep their promises for a change.
I'm with ya. Mexico is going to pay for that wall. Heck, we just may make Mexico pay for the wall that we will build on the Canadian border.

Hillary is more responsible than either of those two generals and it's not close. If you can't see that with all the facts laid bare then you sir are the f $$$ing idiot

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
I'm with ya. Mexico is going to pay for that wall. Heck, we just may make Mexico pay for the wall that we will build on the Canadian border.

Here's how to make Mexico pay for the wall. Charge a flat fee of $100 to enter the country if you are not a citizen. They'd collect a couple billion a year just off that San Diego/TJ crossing.
We are one of the few countries left who do not charge an entry fee. It's stupid not to.

Here's how to make Mexico pay for the wall. Charge a flat fee of $100 to enter the country if you are not a citizen. They'd collect a couple billion a year just off that San Diego/TJ crossing.
We are one of the few countries left who do not charge an entry fee. It's stupid not to.
You and Hoffman should work for the Trump Administration....that's f'n brilliant.

BTW you democRATs are disgusting. You are apparently completely blind to what your policies are doing to this country
Carter Page had to quit the Trump campaign bc of Russian ties
Then the campaign manager Paul Manafort had to quit bc of Russian ties
Then Russian hacking to assist Trump
The Trump campaign alters the GOP platform to weaken the response to Russian aggression in he Ukraine
Trump expresses admiration of Putin continuously
Trump denigrates NATO
Trump denies Russia is in the Ukraine
Trump suggests the Crimean sanctions are pointless
Trump defends Russia from accusation of hacking
Reports of the Russian "dossier" become public
Trump defends Putin from the accusation of being a killer by disparaging the US...by now he is actually the POTUS
And now...Flynn...resigns due to communications with the Russian ambassador

As they say, there are secrets here, but no mystery. Not to anybody that pays attention.

Yep...look at that Russian sympathizer he put in as Secretary of Defense. And, that marxist Supreme Court Justice he's nominated is a dead give away. That Steve Bannon is a Ruskie infiltrator if I've ever seen one. Now Trump is hugging it up with Comrade Netanyahu. It's just awfull I tell you!! Next thing you know, he'll be securing our borders and saving our culture from 7th century barbarians who have no intention of assimilating. Their goal is to bring their barbarian culture and murderous cult religion here and defeat us from within because they have no way to defeat us from without. At least they had no way until Hussein Obama gave them $150B and agreed to look the other way while they build a nuclear weapon.
Yeah, we need to get Hillary and her Iranian spy lover up in here and get them LGBTQRSTUVs a bathroom for themselves....'course they should be able to come in yours if they want....and you should support them so they can spend their time rioting and writing exposes about the evils of free speech...oh the horror of it.

Let's get to facts here. We are NOT one of the few who do not collect fees to enter the country. Out of 196 countries, 56 countries collect fees with the average fee being $26.77. As you can see we are in the majority of countries that do not collect fees.

Let's get to facts here. We are NOT one of the few who do not collect fees to enter the country. Out of 196 countries, 56 countries collect fees with the average fee being $26.77. As you can see we are in the majority of countries that do not collect fees.

WOW, all the libs/commies are out..........in a frenzy ! LOL !

Last edited:
Hillary is more responsible than either of those two generals and it's not close. If you can't see that with all the facts laid bare then you sir are the f $$$ing idiot
Bullsh!t. Your argument is bizarre but what I've grown to expect from the extreme Right. You ignore facts. With Flynn there is a clear pattern of insubordinate behavior dating back YEARS. There's apparently clear evidence of a path and conversations between the Trumpster, et al, and Moscow. That's what has anyone who supported Trump nervous. The Republican Clowns spent millions looking for stuff on Hillary that wasn't there. This time they're caught with their dicks hanging out. Meanwhile we're off on another bullish!t witch hunt over "leaks" that have existed since George Washington's time. It's called freedom. Just not YOUR definition of freedom. Can't wait to watch the hearings.

Bullsh!t. Your argument is bizarre but what I've grown to expect from the extreme Right. You ignore facts. With Flynn there is a clear pattern of insubordinate behavior dating back YEARS. . That's what has anyone who supported Trump nervous. The Republican Clowns spent millions looking for stuff on Hillary that wasn't there. This time they're caught with their dicks hanging out. Meanwhile we're off on another bullish!t witch hunt over "leaks" that have existed since George Washington's time. It's called freedom. Just not YOUR definition of freedom. Can't wait to watch the hearings.

1) With Flynn there is a clear pattern of insubordinate behavior dating back YEARS.
Flynn's last job was head of the Defense Intelligence Agency. He has no history of insubordination. He couldn't have and be appointed to that position.
2) There's apparently clear evidence of a path and conversations between the Trumpster, et al, and Moscow.
I guess you just made that up. Possibly you heard it from Rachel Mad-doe. In any case, you cannot produce even one bit of evidence to support this utter bullshit
3) ...."leaks" that have existed since George Washington's time. It's called freedom.
Leaks to the press of conversations between any American citizen and a foreign national are violations of that person's 4th Amendment rights.
Leaks to the press of conversations between US officials and other government's officials is a violation of Espionage Laws pertaining to Classified material.

You sir are seriously full of rancid fecal matter.

Last edited:

Big fkn deal how many other country do it or don't do it. You're just another lefty scumwad avoiding the point to keep from admitting truth....IT WOULD WORK. Charge $100 flat fee at every freakin entry point. Keep the money in the Department of Homeland Defense earmarked exclusively for border security. NEVER let congress get their hands on the money and we can finance the wall with foreigners paying for it. They ain't gunna stop coming here no matter how much we charge.

Leaks to the press of conversations between any American citizen and a foreign national are violations of that person's 4th Amendment rights.

Unless the law is changed, appears you are incorrect. Before you point out that this is talking about conversations between private citizens and not between a citizen and a foreign national, I would point out that the government has even more discretion when it's a foreign national on the other line especially one from a country that shares rocky relations with the US. Ironically enough, it appears that the power is given to the US intelligence community by the Patriot Act which is another time we cut back on people's civil liberties for sake of "safety". It also appears you agree with Justice Sotomayer. Are you okay with that?

Is it legal for the government to collect so much information without a warrant?

It's hard to be sure since both the details of the program and legal rulings on it are secret. But civil liberties groups argue the program exceeds the powers Congress has granted to the executive branch, and that such a broad surveillance program is inconsistent with the Fourth Amendment.

The program appears to be based on Section 215 of the Patriot Act, which allows the government to obtain business records that are relevant to an ongoing terrorism investigation. That's a pretty permissive standard, but the Electronic Frontier Foundation argues that Congress intended to authorize information requests relevant to a specific terrorism investigation. Hoovering up the phone records of every person in the United States seems inconsistent with that requirement. We can't all be terrorism suspects.

In 2008, Congress passed the FISA Amendments Act, which did authorize dragnet surveillance programs. But a key part of the government's argument for that law, and its renewal last year, was that the government would only "target" overseas individuals. Here, the NSA is seeking records from everyone, even if they've never made an international phone call.

Finally, there are questions about whether the program is consistent with the Fourth Amendment, which requires search warrants to "particularly describe the place to be searched." The government's position is that it doesn't need a warrant under the third party doctrine, a legal theory that says you give up your privacy rights when you turn over information to a third party (in this case, your phone company). But at least one Supreme Court Justice, Justice Sonya Sotomayor, has described the doctrine as ""ill-suited to the digital age, in which people reveal a great deal of information about themselves to third parties in the course of carrying out mundane tasks." This week's revelations, combined with the recent news about DOJ spying on the Associated Press, might cause some of Sotomayor's colleagues to re-consider the third-party doctrine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...about-the-nsa-scandal/?utm_term=.d8e3c6d58d12

Big fkn deal how many other country do it or don't do it. You're just another lefty scumwad avoiding the point to keep from admitting truth....IT WOULD WORK. Charge $100 flat fee at every freakin entry point. Keep the money in the Department of Homeland Defense earmarked exclusively for border security. NEVER let congress get their hands on the money and we can finance the wall with foreigners paying for it. They ain't gunna stop coming here no matter how much we charge.
It is a big fckn deal. Evidently you don't either know the facts or just ignore the facts but either way pretty stupid. Actually it sounds a lot like our president.

Unless the law is changed, appears you are incorrect. Before you point out that this is talking about conversations between private citizens and not between a citizen and a foreign national, I would point out that the government has even more discretion when it's a foreign national on the other line especially one from a country that shares rocky relations with the US. Ironically enough, it appears that the power is given to the US intelligence community by the Patriot Act which is another time we cut back on people's civil liberties for sake of "safety". It also appears you agree with Justice Sotomayer. Are you okay with that?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...about-the-nsa-scandal/?utm_term=.d8e3c6d58d12

You fail to address the point (why is that not a surprise). It is lawful for the US government to eavesdrop on the conversations. The criminal activity is the leaking of that information to the press by someone within the intelligence community who has been sworn to keep such information secret under penalty of law.

It is a big fckn deal. Evidently you don't either know the facts or just ignore the facts but either way pretty stupid. Actually it sounds a lot like our president.
Why is it a big deal that 56 of 196 countries collect a fee instead of some larger number collecting one? You cannot present a legitimate rebuttal to my core premise that the US should collect an entry fee, so you just claim it is "stupid" and toss a limp, sideways aspersion at the President. You present yourself like a child with no real world experience. I certainly hope you are not feeling "triggered" Snowflake.

You fail to address the point (why is that not a surprise). It is lawful for the US government to eavesdrop on the conversations. The criminal activity is the leaking of that information to the press by someone within the intelligence community who has been sworn to keep such information secret under penalty of law.

Exactly!!!

Well in all fairness, you said it was illegal in two ways (violation of 4th and violation of espinaoge) which is just not true. I have no idea about "Espionage laws" so I didn't comment on it.

I was sitting in a bar today and listened to two guys on the left political side talk about the revolution that's coming. They were talking about taking up arms and a true revaluation. These guys seemed really cool, but they're freaks and truly talking about a revaluation.

I was sitting in a bar today and listened to two guys on the left political side talk about the revolution that's coming. They were talking about taking up arms and a true revaluation. These guys seemed really cool, but they're freaks and truly talking about a revaluation.
Bring it.

Why is it a big deal that 56 of 196 countries collect a fee instead of some larger number collecting one? You cannot present a legitimate rebuttal to my core premise that the US should collect an entry fee, so you just claim it is "stupid" and toss a limp, sideways aspersion at the President. You present yourself like a child with no real world experience. I certainly hope you are not feeling "triggered" Snowflake.
No, I just don't like people coming on here and make crap up. That ok cupcake? As for your rebuttal you do jump to conclusions in saying I don't like your idea, I never said it was a bad idea but as I said, at least tell the damn truth instead of making up shat.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAWG1980
1) With Flynn there is a clear pattern of insubordinate behavior dating back YEARS.
Flynn's last job was head of the Defense Intelligence Agency. He has no history of insubordination. He couldn't have and be appointed to that position.
2) There's apparently clear evidence of a path and conversations between the Trumpster, et al, and Moscow.
I guess you just made that up. Possibly you heard it from Rachel Mad-doe. In any case, you cannot produce even one bit of evidence to support this utter bullshit
3) ...."leaks" that have existed since George Washington's time. It's called freedom.
Leaks to the press of conversations between US officials and other government's officials is a violation of Espionage Laws pertaining to Classified material.

You sir are seriously full of rancid fecal matter.
1) Fact; Flynn was "dismissed" from the U.S. Army for disclosing classified info to both the Pakastani's and the Chinese. Flynn admitted to the Pakastani charges and has denied the Chinese charge. Matter of public record. Check it yourself if you can even read.
2) Today Trumpster himself said, "Flynn was just doing his job." THAT statement alone says there was a clear, unfetterred path for his behavior. The fact that Flynn was doing so BEFORE the inauguration AND during the campaign are known facts. Trump knows... because the NSA and CIA and Justice Dept and FBI have briefed the WH. Congress knows a well and why McCane / others are clamoring for a full disclosure and investigation. This is just getting started.
3) Wrong. Leaks are only violations if they disclose "classified information". If Flynn or other Trumpet Puppets were in contact with Russia before being sworn in they did not have clearance to know or discuss classified data. Therefore, if they did, THEY, not the leakers, are in direct violation of espionage acts. During Flynn's career he grew into nothing but an insubordinate cowboy and this isn't his 1st rodeo. He knew exactly what he was doing was wrong but he is also a narcissist like Trump and it got the better of him.

I tell the truth instead of making crap up or blaming the press. You bring weak diarrhea juice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT