ADVERTISEMENT

Trump insults our war dead...again

Yes and definitly. CNN was reporting on Biden attending the dignified transfer of the thirteen service members killed under his watch. It’s an event, that happened, even if it was CNN doing the reporting.

Trump stoped attending the events at Dover for over two years because the father of a dead soldier expressed anger at his leadership.

Arlington has a strict policy regarding photography and political events. Yesterday was simply the latest insult from Trump. His history is well established.
Why is it that 70%+ of enlisted military support Trump over Harris / Biden? Based on my experience with military vets on my Company's construction projects, I think that is super light. It is universal who these guys support.

The most ardent military supporters of Harris / Biden are effectively politicians. Folks who have a vested interest to play the political game, kiss ass and get promoted.

Like anything, let's take a look at folks' motivation:

Enlisted military - motivated by a desire to not be put in harms way and get shot. Plus it makes them sick to see some of the folks these guys have put in high positions within the military.

High level political military figures - motivated to keep a party in power that gives them more power. Wars, etc.

All of the BS stories about Trump insulting military folks seems to fly in the face of these facts. If military votes counted 2x the votes of civilians (a legitimate consideration given what they are risking / sacrificing for our country), Trump wins in a historic landslide.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
While Biden completely fumbled the delivery, what he said was accurate. He spoke in the present tense, as in no service members were currently dying in combat at the time of the statement.
Why is it that 70%+ of enlisted military support Trump over Harris / Biden? Based on my experience with military vets on my Company's construction projects, I think that is super light. It is universal who these guys support.

The most ardent military supporters of Harris / Biden are effectively politicians. Folks who have a vested interest to play the political game, kiss ass and get promoted.

Like anything, let's take a look at folks' motivation:

Enlisted military - motivated by a desire to not be put in harms way and get shot. Plus it makes them sick to see some of the folks these guys have put in high positions within the military.

High level political military figures - motivated to keep a party in power that gives them more power. Wars, etc.

All of the BS stories about Trump insulting military folks seems to fly in the face of these facts. If military votes counted 2x the votes of civilians (a legitimate consideration given what they are risking / sacrificing for our country), Trump wins in a historic landslide.
I don't care what his support is from military members. It doesn't change the fact that he broke the law yesterday while engaged in a disrespectful campaign event.

One of the reasons there is a federal law prohibiting what happened yesterday is because, even with the support of the family of a dead service member, the photo ops inevitably involve other dead service members who get no say in the event.

For example, please note the woman holding a baby, smiling and sharing the "thumbs up" in the photo below. She is standing on the grave of someone who may or may not find that photo appropriate. Does that person not deserve respect for serving his country?

While I feel bad for any family that lost a loved one in combat, what happened yesterday is not their call to make and that photo is awful. There is a very good reason that and similar activities are strictly prohibited in the most sacred cemetery we have in this country.

While Biden completely fumbled the delivery, what he said was accurate. He spoke in the present tense, as in no service members were currently dying in combat at the time of the statement.

I don't care what his support is from military members. It doesn't change the fact that he broke the law yesterday while engaged in a disrespectful campaign event.

One of the reasons there is a federal law prohibiting what happened yesterday is because, even with the support of the family of a dead service member, the photo ops inevitably involve other dead service members who get no say in the event.

For example, please note the woman holding a baby, smiling and sharing the "thumbs up" in the photo below. She is standing on the grave of someone who may or may not find that photo appropriate. Does that person not deserve respect for serving his country?

While I feel bad for any family that lost a loved one in combat, what happened yesterday is not their call to make and that photo is awful. There is a very good reason that and similar activities are strictly prohibited in the most sacred cemetery we have in this country.

And?

Bottom line - similar to using some GDP stat to try and jam the idea that the economy is good!, these examples of "Look at what Trump says!" falls on deaf ears to those military members that matter most. They know who represents their interests and beliefs the best. And it just pisses them off for the media to try and cram these ideas down their throats.

The Don Lemon accounting of being surprised by how black people are supporting Trump based on the economy is so unbelievably condescending. He literally tells them that "yes you may have less money now because of high prices, etc. but the economy is actually better now than it was under Trump." Really? He goes on to state it is his belief that some black folks are supporting Trump because they think he was the one that wrote them the first (unanimously approved in congress) stimulus check, whereas Biden's second (totally unnecessary party line vote stimulus) wasn't associated with Biden / Harris. How condescending can you get?

And?

Bottom line - similar to using some GDP stat to try and jam the idea that the economy is good!, these examples of "Look at what Trump says!" falls on deaf ears to those military members that matter most. They know who represents their interests and beliefs the best. And it just pisses them off for the media to try and cram these ideas down their throats.

The Don Lemon accounting of being surprised by how black people are supporting Trump based on the economy is so unbelievably condescending. He literally tells them that "yes you may have less money now because of high prices, etc. but the economy is actually better now than it was under Trump." Really? He goes on to state it is his belief that some black folks are supporting Trump because they think he was the one that wrote them the first (unanimously approved in congress) stimulus check, whereas Biden's second (totally unnecessary party line vote stimulus) wasn't associated with Biden / Harris. How condescending can you get?
You are starting to explore Zinger-like levels of whataboutism and changing the topic.

And? He broke a federal law designed to protect the honor and dignity of our war dead, and all that warrants from you is "and"? Unsurprising. Laws are for other people.

In case there was any doubt that it was a campaign event, here is the TikToc video just released by the campaign. Super-dignified. Enjoy. It may even bring tears to your eyes.

You are starting to explore Zinger-like levels of whataboutism and changing the topic.

And? He broke a federal law designed to protect the honor and dignity of our war dead, and all that warrants from you is "and"? Unsurprising. Laws are for other people.

In case there was any doubt that it was a campaign event, here is the TikToc video just released by the campaign. Super-dignified. Enjoy. It may even bring tears to your eyes.

Within the context of the mountain of things you have to choose from where Trump offended someone, this is a nothing.

The dumbass comments like about whether or not Kamala is Indian or black actually might move the needle slightly. Stupid and totally unforced. My point is bark up that tree. This one doesn't do it.

Military vets by and large dig them some Trump.....and the more folks try to point to offenses against the military, the more it pisses them off.

Within the context of the mountain of things you have to choose from where Trump offended someone, this is a nothing.

The dumbass comments like about whether or not Kamala is Indian or black actually might move the needle slightly. Stupid and totally unforced. My point is bark up that tree. This one doesn't do it.

Military vets by and large dig them some Trump.....and the more folks try to point to offenses against the military, the more it pisses them off.

It was a highly relevant development related to the thread I started a week ago.

Trump has been criticized by a number of former military for the MOH comments and now this. How serving military chose to vote is not relevant to my criticism as there are a number of factors that impact the well established tradition of voting for the GOP amongst that group.

It doesn’t change the fact that what Trump did yesterday was just the latest indicator of the lack of respect he has for those who’s served and died for our country.

But at least he added a contemporary guitar track to his campaign video of the solemn laying of the wreath ceremony. That was a nice touch.

It was a highly relevant development related to the thread I started a week ago.

Trump has been criticized by a number of former military for the MOH comments and now this. How serving military chose to vote is not relevant to my criticism as there are a number of factors that impact the well established tradition of voting for the GOP amongst that group.

It doesn’t change the fact that what Trump did yesterday was just the latest indicator of the lack of respect he has for those who’s served and died for our country.

But at least he added a contemporary guitar track to his campaign video of the solemn laying of the wreath ceremony. That was a nice touch.
Meh. Nothing to see here in my opinion. These kinds of nit picky things negatively impact the legit arguments you have against the anti-Christ Donald J.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Meh. Nothing to see here in my opinion. These kinds of nit picky things negatively impact the legit arguments you have against the anti-Christ Donald J.
Something tells me that if Kamala Harris violated a federal law that was expressly created to protect the honor and dignity of our war dead and did it for a cheap campaign stunt, you wouldn’t be calling that “nit picky”.

But I’m also sure we have run this particularly topic to ground. Have a good one.

Something tells me that if Kamala Harris violated a federal law that was expressly created to protect the honor and dignity of our war dead and did it for a cheap campaign stunt, you wouldn’t be calling that “nit picky”.

But I’m also sure we have run this particularly topic to ground. Have a good one.
Honestly wouldn’t be a big deal to me but to your point I’m sure Fox News would have a story.

Concerned less about words or something that could offend a group and more with effective leadership / policy leading to good results for USA.

Honestly wouldn’t be a big deal to me but to your point I’m sure Fox News would have a story.

Concerned less about words or something that could offend a group and more with effective leadership / policy leading to good results for USA.
I believe you. You are consistently more bottom-line oriented than some of our other friends on here.

Conservatives used to believe that character is destiny. Support for Trump is definitely not compatible with that particular saying.

Dude - all you post are a mixture of lies, half-truths and sometimes truths. It’s “like a box of chocolates” with you.

You remind me of that used car salesman.

The good news is, you are batting .333. The bad news is, that is only impressive in baseball. Once you post the first two things mentioned above, you have NO credibility. It’s like a shell game with you.

It sometimes can be entertaining & keeps the board moving…..

Just a WAG, but thinks there is a high percentage of people that don’t take you seriously on here. Frustrating, but you’re not taken seriously.

Thinks your game has just about bit the dust.

Last edited:
Hey anyone who believes what NPR says is just a brainwashed lib. NPR is just another propaganda tool for the Dems.
The staff at ANC filed a report regarding the matter and the Trump campaign has tried to rebut the claims but issuing their own version of events. Clearly something happened.

Just because you don't like the source, it doesn't mean that the reporting isn't accurate.

Ok, we have a new event to discuss. Instead of leading the witness, I’ll let you do your own research. This seems a confirmation of the accusations I made in this thread, but perhaps you disagree.

I’ll note that this isn’t just reporting from NPR. Arlington National Cemetery confirmed they filed a report.

Is your accusation that Trump dishonors the military or that a federal law about photography was broken? This event hardly confirms the former and it's TBD on the latter, given conflicting reports:

1. Trump, Biden, & Harris were all invited. Trump is the only one attended. Biden was on his second consecutive vacation & Harris had nothing on her schedule and made no public comment about it.

2. There is one source that says it's campaign staff, the campaign disagrees w/ the source and said it was a private photographer. Who knows? The families wanted Trump there & wanted pictures, assuming this is true:

GWCmh9WW8AAyMlL

3. Also:

I agree. I have friends buried in Arlington. But, what "photo op"? There was official footage and photos the families wanted to take with Trump. Is any photo w/ a politician in it w/ a clearly marked grave behind it inappropriate? Google has tons just like it.

The Trump campaign using this to highlight the failures of the current administration is smart, considering POTUS & Harris were both no-shows. Do we need to do a deep dive into politicians using solemn events as backdrops to campaign messaging?

That's literally Sgt Gee's family, who requested the photo.

While I feel bad for any family that lost a loved one in combat, what happened yesterday is not their call to make and that photo is awful.

So, who is the sole arbiter of what's appropriate for a deceased hero? You're saying it's not the hero's family?

There is a very good reason that and similar activities are strictly prohibited in the most sacred cemetery we have in this country.

So, is this about having a photographer? Check the tweet above who apparently shows that the campaign had permission. Or, is this about the shoving, which seems to be in disagreement about who that individual was.

As with many 'negative' Trump stories, the initial 48 hrs isn't always the full story. TBD, imo. I need more info.

I hope you're happy. You guys are screwing up everything.

Is your accusation that Trump dishonors the military or that a federal law about photography was broken? This event hardly confirms the former and it's TBD on the latter, given conflicting reports:

1. Trump, Biden, & Harris were all invited. Trump is the only one attended. Biden was on his second consecutive vacation & Harris had nothing on her schedule and made no public comment about it.

2. There is one source that says it's campaign staff, the campaign disagrees w/ the source and said it was a private photographer. Who knows? The families wanted Trump there & wanted pictures, assuming this is true:

GWCmh9WW8AAyMlL

3. Also:

I agree. I have friends buried in Arlington. But, what "photo op"? There was official footage and photos the families wanted to take with Trump. Is any photo w/ a politician in it w/ a clearly marked grave behind it inappropriate? Google has tons just like it.

The Trump campaign using this to highlight the failures of the current administration is smart, considering POTUS & Harris were both no-shows. Do we need to do a deep dive into politicians using solemn events as backdrops to campaign messaging?

So, who is the sole arbiter of what's appropriate for a deceased hero? You're saying it's not the hero's family?

So, is this about having a photographer? Check the tweet above who apparently shows that the campaign had permission. Or, is this about the shoving, which seems to be in disagreement about who that individual was.

As with many 'negative' Trump stories, the initial 48 hrs isn't always the full story. TBD, imo. I need more info.
Fair enough. It seems this one isn't going away, so more to come.

It doesn't matter if the family are huge Trump supporters and want to make the event a campaign photo op. That's not their right, and they don't speak for the families of the other people inevitably included in those photos. The woman with the baby is standing on the grave of someone who did not die with the thirteen killed and has no association with these people. But as you said, more to come.

And you may have missed the just-released campaign video from the Trump team.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
I believe you. You are consistently more bottom-line oriented than some of our other friends on here.

Conservatives used to believe that character is destiny. Support for Trump is definitely not compatible with that particular saying.
I think you can believe that character matters and still support a candidate with questionable character if that candidate is effective.

No different than an asshole CEO that drives shareholder value. I’m not trying to live with the guy or even work for him. He works for me.

GWCmh9WW8AAyMlL

3. Also:

Latest reporting.

Fair enough. It seems this one isn't going away, so more to come.

It doesn't matter if the family are huge Trump supporters and want to make the event a campaign photo op. That's not their right, and they don't speak for the families of the other people inevitably included in those photos.

That's fine. But, your issue here is with the Gold Star family & not Trump, right?

The woman with the baby is standing on the grave of someone who did not die with the thirteen killed and has no association with these people. But as you said, more to come.

You're correct. I only saw the photo I responded to above, which was clipped. But, I fail to see the real issue here unless someone is using or implying the name of the deceased supports Trump or the family is upset the likeness is included. Again, if you're going down that road, there are a large number of photos w/ politicians in Arlington where names are visible. This seems like an impossible standard you're applying that I have never heard brought up until now.
You would be correct in saying this is part of the reason the 'no photography' rules exists. But, Trump (and I assume the family) had permission, apparently.

And you may have missed the just-released campaign video from the Trump team.

Yeah, I do not watch anything on TikTok, ever. I block the imbedded videos from them on my browser. This has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with why there is bipartisan support to either ban them or change the owner. But, that's a conversation for another day.

That said, the video isn't my taste. But, I what I did look at quickly in a YT video of the TikTok video didn't seem wildly inappropriate. It was footage of him there, put to music. Again, not exactly abnormal behavior for politicians.

I'll add, this seems along the same vein of guests in the POTUS box who are used as 'props' during a SOTU. I have about the same level of distaste for both...but, they know the score when they accept (same as the families inviting Trump).

Latest reporting.

My skepticism re: any Trump stories this early in the news cycle still remains in effect.

That said:

1. Trump had permission to have media/photographers
2. The families wanted him there
3. At worst, a campaign worker pushed someone (not good)
4. But, to bring this home to your point you made in replying to this thread today: How is this further evidence of Trump dishonoring the military? At best, it's a weak argument, since he was there to honor those being honored today.

That's not saying I 'approved' of everything, but this seems like a weak "controversy". To be fair, I have the same feelings regarding the "Biden checking his watch at Dover" non-controversy. Bad look? Yes. But, those are long ceremonies and it could have been anything between a habit to him simply curious about the time...which isn't disrespectful, imo.

HERE is some more reporting, fwiw.
So Speaker Johnson helped Trump and the gold star family in question break the law. Good to know.

There’s not a debate to be had. How do we know Trump’s intent to use the visit for campaign purposes? His campaign made and released a campaign video. It doesn’t matter what the family wanted, that’s against the law and disrespectful to the place and the people memorialized there.

It’s against federal law to use ANC for campaign purposes and the 900 other families of dead soldiers in that section had no say in the matter. The Green Beret whose grave was violated for a smiling, thumbs-up campaign shot had no say in the matter. He committed suicide after struggling with PTSD from his eight combat tours. He was awarded both a silver and bronze star for valor

The female staffer who attempted to intervene and prevent the filming of the campaign video was physically confronted and accused of having a “mental health episode”. No wonder she declined to press charges for fear of reprisal. She’s well aware of what happens when someone calls out Trump. Ask the two Fulton county campaign workers awarded $150m how they were attacked and threatened.

There is plenty of history to prove that if she pressed charges and went public, that MAGA would make her life a living hell.

Yet another window into Trump’s character, but it doesn’t matter. There will always be an excuse or explanation.

Last edited:
So Speaker Johnson helped Trump and the gold star family in question break the law. Good to know.

There’s not a debate to be had. How do we know Trump’s intent to use the visit for campaign purposes? His campaign made and released a campaign video. It doesn’t matter what the family wanted, that’s against the law and disrespectful to the place and the people memorialized there.

It’s against federal law to use ANC for campaign purposes and the 900 other families of dead soldiers in that section had no say in the matter. The Green Beret whose grave was violated for a smiling, thumbs-up campaign shot had no say in the matter. He committed suicide after struggling with PTSD from his eight combat tours.

The female staffer who attempted to intervene and prevent the filming of the campaign video was physically confronted and accused of having a “mental health episode”. No wonder she declined to press charges for fear of reprisal. She’s well aware of what happens when someone calls out Trump. Ask the two Fulton county campaign workers awarded $150m how they were attacked and threatened.

There is plenty of history to prove that if she pressed charges and went public, that MAGA would make her life a living hell.

Yet another window into Trump’s character, but it doesn’t matter. There will always be an excuse or explanation.

Without spewing a bunch of TDS crap, explain this. The MI Atty General, who is supposed to be apolitical, tried to remove RFK from the ballot in MI last month but now suddenly opposes RFK's withdrawal.

Without spewing a bunch of TDS crap, explain this. The MI Atty General, who is supposed to be apolitical, tried to remove RFK from the ballot in MI last month but now suddenly opposes RFK's withdrawal.
Am I missing a connect between MI ballot law and the topic of this thread?

Anywho, here is an article that details why RFK is currently unable to remove his name from the MI ballot.

Kamala the bj queen has character? Killing babies shows character?

So Harris’s sexual conduct while single is more offensive than Trump’s sexual conduct while married to wives one through three.

So much for the sacred marital vow before God.

I wonder why that is? I’m sure it has nothing to do with some good, old-fashioned misogyny. After all, Eve was the one responsible for original sin, right?

Regarding the statement from the gold star families, their feelings are entirely irrelevant to the discussion. The federal law is designed to protect the honor and dignity of all of the fallen at ANC, not cater to the wishes of a handful of families at the expense of all the others.

Last edited:
Distraction Kamala the bj queen has character? Killing babies shows character?

So Harris’s sexual conduct while single is more offensive than Trump’s sexual conduct while married to wives one through three.

So much so the sacred marital vow before God.

I wonder why that is? I’m sure it has nothing to do with some good, old-fashioned misogyny. After all, Eve was the one responsible for original sin, right?

Regarding the statement from the gold star families, their feelings are entirely irrelevant to the discussion. The federal law is designed to protect the honor and dignity of all of the fallen at ANC, not cater to the wishes of a handful of families at the expense of all the others.
People tend to brush off sin they could see themselves committing, but hammer sin they can’t.

Example: having sex with a woman is cool, but giving BJs is not.

So much for the sacred marital vow before God.

dude, can you not read, she had an affair with a married man. No, I am not excusing trumps actions, simply pointing out Kamala has no more character than trump. Something you libs ignore.

Yes, again you are so worried about Trump, you ignore the fact that kamala is responsible for their deaths and even though invited did not have the decency to attend. Did he get permission or not? Why yes, YES HE DID. You can spin all you want big boy, but your side is even more disgusting than trump.

People tend to brush off sin they could see themselves committing, but hammer sin they can’t.

Example: having sex with a woman is cool, but giving BJs is not.
dude, its your sides hypocrisy. People on your side brush off every sin by its pols while hammering the opposition. Did I say anywhere that anything trump did with anyone is a ok but with kamala its not ok. NO your side is the one that plays that game. Preach about trumps sins while totally ignoring kamalas. What else are you hypocritical about?

Anyone that supports killing human babies does not need to lecture anyone about sin. That eliminates dims from preaching at anyone.

dude, can you not read, she had an affair with a married man. No, I am not excusing trumps actions, simply pointing out Kamala has no more character than trump. Something you libs ignore.

Yes, again you are so worried about Trump, you ignore the fact that kamala is responsible for their deaths and even though invited did not have the decency to attend. Did he get permission or not? Why yes, YES HE DID. You can spin all you want big boy, but your side is even more disgusting than trump.
She dated a man who had been officially separated from and had not cohabitated with his prior wife for over a decade. That’s why Harris and Brown were open about their relationship from the beginning.

Why Brown and his wife chose not to officially divorce could be for any number of reasons, but suggesting that Harris had an “affair with a married man” is disingenuous at best.

Comparing that to Trump’s history as a husband is just straight misogynistic BS. They are not comparable in any way.

Regarding Harris’s responsibility for the 13 service members who died during the withdrawal, that’s immaterial and has zero relevance to the laws Trump and team broke and the disrespect demonstrated while filming a cheesy and inappropriate campaign video this week.

That's fine. But, your issue here is with the Gold Star family & not Trump, right?

You're correct. I only saw the photo I responded to above, which was clipped. But, I fail to see the real issue here unless someone is using or implying the name of the deceased supports Trump or the family is upset the likeness is included. Again, if you're going down that road, there are a large number of photos w/ politicians in Arlington where names are visible. This seems like an impossible standard you're applying that I have never heard brought up until now.
You would be correct in saying this is part of the reason the 'no photography' rules exists. But, Trump (and I assume the family) had permission, apparently.

Yeah, I do not watch anything on TikTok, ever. I block the imbedded videos from them on my browser. This has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with why there is bipartisan support to either ban them or change the owner. But, that's a conversation for another day.

That said, the video isn't my taste. But, I what I did look at quickly in a YT video of the TikTok video didn't seem wildly inappropriate. It was footage of him there, put to music. Again, not exactly abnormal behavior for politicians.

I'll add, this seems along the same vein of guests in the POTUS box who are used as 'props' during a SOTU. I have about the same level of distaste for both...but, they know the score when they accept (same as the families inviting Trump).

My skepticism re: any Trump stories this early in the news cycle still remains in effect.

That said:

1. Trump had permission to have media/photographers
2. The families wanted him there
3. At worst, a campaign worker pushed someone (not good)
4. But, to bring this home to your point you made in replying to this thread today: How is this further evidence of Trump dishonoring the military? At best, it's a weak argument, since he was there to honor those being honored today.

That's not saying I 'approved' of everything, but this seems like a weak "controversy". To be fair, I have the same feelings regarding the "Biden checking his watch at Dover" non-controversy. Bad look? Yes. But, those are long ceremonies and it could have been anything between a habit to him simply curious about the time...which isn't disrespectful, imo.
1) He did not have permission.
2) It doesn't matter if the families wanted him there. At all.
3) There was a physical altercation, and multiple reports suggest the ANC staffer is so fearful of reprisals that she has chosen not to pursue charges.
4) Does this really require explanation? I don't believe you are that obtuse.

In the context of my post that started this thread, I think the point is crystal clear. Trump was told what he was doing was prohibited, and he proceeded anyway because his campaign op is more important that the honor and dignity of all of those buried at ANC, not just those whose families were happy to participate in the campaign event.

Last edited:
She dated a man who had been officially separated from and had not cohabitated with his prior wife for over a decade. That’s why Harris and Brown were open about their relationship from the beginning.

Why Brown and his wife chose not to officially divorce could be for any number of reasons, but suggesting that Harris had an “affair with a married man” is disingenuous at best.

Comparing that to Trump’s history as a husband is just straight misogynistic BS. They are not comparable in any way.

Regarding Harris’s responsibility for the 13 service members who died during the withdrawal, that’s immaterial and has zero relevance to the laws Trump and team broke and the disrespect demonstrated while filming a cheesy and inappropriate campaign video this week.
I know you don't care for specifics if it goes against your beloved communist party member kamala. But being separated does not make you not married. Until you are divorced you are still married. Willie himself called her his mistress

Not misogynisticat at all, I don't think anyone should do such things male or female. I've been married to the same woman for over 45 years. BTW she is beautiful, very intelligent and very succesful. ( Retired as assistent superintendent of a large school system, and currently holds a political office). I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy on the matter. BTW. are you referring to the alleged affair with the porn star as trumps affair? I say alleged because I don't know for sure it happened. She put in writing that it did not happen. Funny how when all the law-fair stuff got going the dims where able to bring her back and get her to recant her previous statement. Which time was she telling the truth? When it wasn't important to the dims politically or when they were trying to bury him politically. Don't bother answering that last part. I know your answer because you have proven you are not able to have an honest thought about the political goings on and the shenanigans pulled by your beloved party. Same for the lady with the cat named vagina. She is a fine upstanding example of a dimocrat

1) He did not have permission.
2) It doesn't matter if the families wanted him there. At all.
3) There was a physical altercation, and multiple reports suggest the ANC staffer is so fearful of reprisals that she has chosen not to pursue charges.
4) Does this really require explanation? I don't believe you are that obtuse.

In the context of my post that started this thread, I think the point is crystal clear. Trump was told what he was doing was prohibited, and he proceeded anyway because his campaign op is more important that the honor and dignity of all of those buried at ANC, not just those whose families were happy to participate in the campaign event.

In other words.....

gomer-gomerpile.png

dude, its your sides hypocrisy. People on your side brush off every sin by its pols while hammering the opposition. Did I say anywhere that anything trump did with anyone is a ok but with kamala its not ok. NO your side is the one that plays that game. Preach about trumps sins while totally ignoring kamalas. What else are you hypocritical about?

Anyone that supports killing human babies does not need to lecture anyone about sin. That eliminates dims from preaching at anyone.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say most people on the left don't particularly care whether Trump committed adultery because it's not particularly relevant to his ability to do the job. They're not voting on that issue. Never have. At least they're consistent.

What is delightful though is that the morally superior right and the Evangelicals and everyone that votes with their wallet AND bible have canonized this guy that is pretty freaking unchristian. So yes, that is hypocrisy.

I don't find the topic particularly funny, but I'll give you a full pass as you are consistent and not hypocritical regarding which topics you do and don't care about.
Fair enough. Of course the event was a photo opp for his campaign. I don't doubt for a second that Biden or Harris would do the same if the facts were different and that kind of thing would benefit them and hurt Trump. And in that scenario I doubt very much that they would have encountered any pushback at the venue, and certainly none from the media.

If there was a legal issue involved, it is jay-walking at best. The families wanted him there. To your point, you see it as more problematic and that's perfectly fine.

The staff at ANC filed a report regarding the matter and the Trump campaign has tried to rebut the claims but issuing their own version of events. Clearly something happened.

Just because you don't like the source, it doesn't mean that the reporting isn't accurate.
It’s not accurate general or whatever that was with Trump and the family said it was a lie that he was within 4 feet of Trump and he never saw anything. You people are just jumping through hoops trying to make something out of nothing. Goes to show what you Dems are if you believe that commie propaganda.

It’s not accurate general or whatever that was with Trump and the family said it was a lie that he was within 4 feet of Trump and he never saw anything. You people are just jumping through hoops trying to make something out of nothing. Goes to show what you Dems are if you believe that commie propaganda.
The Trump team acknowledged there was an issue when they accused the staffer of having a "mental health" event, and the Army has issued an official statement.

Are suggesting that none of this happened, and that the Trump campaign didn't illegally film and release a campaign video? I think those facts are well established at this point.

The Trump team acknowledged there was an issue when they accused the staffer of having a "mental health" event, and the Army has issued an official statement.

Are suggesting that none of this happened, and that the Trump campaign didn't illegally film and release a campaign video? I think those facts are well established at this point.

You people are just trying to hide the fact that Biden nor Harris acknowledged the deaths of these soldiers or even their families. That’s the creepy way you Dems operate.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT