ADVERTISEMENT

Trump insults our war dead...again

Same way you were on top of Joe’s mental state. Now we are promoting the worst of all time. How could I ever doubt you.
The GOAT. Why are you guys on here arguing? Should be celebrating. It's in the bag. You think Pat Mahomes is worried about Joe Flacco?

Reactions: shonuff253
According to Trump, the Presidential Medal of Freedom is a higher honor than the Medal of Honor.

“Because everyone who gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they’re soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets or they’re dead. She gets it and she’s a healthy beautiful woman.”

Give enough money (in the case, $138m) to his campaign, and in Trump's eyes you are a greater patriot than those awarded the MOH.

Can we finally acknowledge that John Kelly was telling the truth regarding Trump's comments about our war dead?

I'll look forward to y'all explaining how he didn't actually mean what he said, or it's taken out of context, or he was joking (because the MOH is such a funny topic), or Tim Walz only served 24 years. This will be rich.

If that's what he meant, let's just be honest about it.

200w.gif
Your chick is going to lose.

...This started way back. Maybe current, but been so for a loooooong time...

... and your GOAT ...

Why do you do this? Do you actually want to have legitimate discussions? Or just deflect w/ sarcasm and low-brow trolling?

You've independently noted that both zinger & I keep "missing your point" & vice versa. Maybe it's not us? You've self-admitted to never wanting to talk politics & now you spend a lot of time sniping from afar.

When you're ready to have a serious discussion, let me know.

Why do you do this? Do you actually want to have legitimate discussions? Or just deflect w/ sarcasm and low-brow trolling?

You've independently noted that both zinger & I keep "missing your point" & vice versa. Maybe it's not us? You've self-admitted to never wanting to talk politics & now you spend a lot of time sniping from afar.

I do it because it's not real discussion. That's the point. I did point out the problems with the Rasmussen polling.

Zinger often says "TDS". Now is that truly said in good faith wanting real discussion?

I don't mind it, but I don't take it seriously. I've asked him to make me a t-shirt with it on it and I'll gladly wear it anytime and anywhere.

The GOAT. Why are you guys on here arguing? Should be celebrating. It's in the bag. You think Pat Mahomes is worried about Joe Flacco?
Well. I am sure he is worried. Like the rest of us. The trend from the other side is to vote for the worst to ever do it. Brains optional. Answering questions for their decisions optional. Who cares.

Your efforts certainly don't help. Thanks for letting me know you have no real desire to engage, here.
I've tried to engage with Zinger and he instead says it's TDS.

But the truth is at some point when arguing Trump and the reasons I will not support him, we get into conspiracy theories and we go off the rails. Like I've said many times before, one side lives in one universe and the other another.

No way anyone should support a person that tried to put the country into a Constitutional crisis. What Trump did is far worse than Richard Nixon, who likely would've never had to resign in this current environment. Those who don't believe it always have to revert to "What abouts" and conspiracies because there's no way to seriously argue he didn't do those things.

You are, the full context. He's clearly saying it's better because she still has her health. That's not an insult to MoH winners, but a highlight of their sacrifices.
Apparently, I’m not the only one who refused to give Trump the requisite benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: shonuff253
I do it because it's not real discussion. That's the point. I did point out the problems with the Rasmussen polling.

Zinger often says "TDS". Now is that truly said in good faith wanting real discussion?

I don't mind it, but I don't take it seriously. I've asked him to make me a t-shirt with it on it and I'll gladly wear it anytime and anywhere.
Glad to hear you admit you are deranged. And proud of it. All you do is talk about trump’s issues. I figured tds is a product of that discussion and behavior. We have had plenty of discussions. But you don’t care about policy and always return to
the feeling as long as it isn’t trump. Well. That is tds.

The sharks and batteries tactic you do with other folks as well.

But the truth is at some point when arguing Trump and the reasons I will not support him, we get into conspiracy theories and we go off the rails. Like I've said many times before, one side lives in one universe and the other another.

No way anyone should support a person that tried to put the country into a Constitutional crisis. What Trump did is far worse than Richard Nixon, who likely would've never had to resign in this current environment. Those who don't believe it always have to revert to "What abouts" and conspiracies because there's no way to seriously argue he didn't do those things.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I posted or anything I've actually discussed with you. As I said, you clearly have zero desire to legitimately engage. That's fine.

It is ALL he ever does and he is a pro at it.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

but you will support communism! Got it. Smart move.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Apparently, I’m not the only one who refused to give Trump the requisite benefit of the doubt.

Ok. Best wishes to Mr. Lippharddt. What if I told you he was a registered Democrat? Does that change anything?

Or that he said THIS in reference to Walz?

The Veterans of Foreign Wars will not tolerate any individual who embellishes their military service for personal gain. If this is you, then you need to fix yourself...Many of our members have seen combat, have fought on the field of battle and shed blood in defense of freedom around the world. We don’t have to make ourselves or our service more than it was. The campaign medals, combat ribbons, combat badges, and scars we wear speak for themselves.

I'm not sure you can champion the first statement and not also embrace the second.

EDIT: I actually agree that Trump's statement was both asinine & flippant...but, that's far from your direct accusation that it was "insulting our war dead".

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with what I posted or anything I've actually discussed with you. As I said, you clearly have zero desire to legitimately engage. That's fine.
What would you like to engage on? Kamala's policies? That's not what I'm voting on. I've explained I don't care about those.

My sarcasm with the GOAT comments comes from the fact that many on here believe he's one of the best, if not the best Republican candidate in their lifetime and yet he appears to be in a dog fight with the second string QB. Why is that? Doesn't that seem to be odd. How can it be possible? No one seems to have an answer.

What would you like to have a discussion about? I've made my point on his pretty obvious racism about people from third world countries and the people he wants being from countries that are 80 to 90% white. I don't think DT gets why people immigrate. If their lives are good where they are, they usually aren't trying to move.

Do I think putting tampons in a boys bathroom is weird? Yes. Still minor compared to trying to stop a fairly elected POTUS from obtaining his right to the office.

That would really be my answer to any policy stuff you would want to talk about. I feel it's a very fair answer and the responses are either "You're not playing fair" or "You have TDS".

Am I all in on changing pronouns for someone that doesn't want to be "he" or "she"? I don't really care. I'l call you what you want if I can remember it. But getting mad with me if I call you something by mistake that I call most everyone else at times seems a bit irrational. Calling someone what they don't want to be called just to piss them off? Seems like adult bullying to me.

Inflation? More factors to it than just who is POTUS in my opinion. But hit it hard. That's something you can probably sway some people on. But your candidate doesn't really want to hit that hard. That's not really about him and doesn't allow him to insult the opponent the way he likes. Why did they put all of those groceries out there at his PC. It was much to keep him focused (it didn't) as it was to keep the people watching focused (which they probably needed because he wasn't gonna talk about it that much).

Immigration and border? Yeah, it's a problem. Democrats should've done more about it. Is it to try to color up the country more to get more Democrat votes? I don't know, but that's gonna happen anyway if the Republicans don't find a way to reach across the aisle. Bush was trying. Hayley and Rubio were trying, but whites (Tea Party) in Republican controlled House districts said "We don't want that ****, hoss". Shut it down and so we have DJT. The irony is that while JD is talking about how Democrats don't want to have babies and we have these cat ladies telling us what to do, the very reason why the Democrats are likely to outnumber Republicans in the future is because the base has more babies.

I've said many times before, I've heard all my life Democrats are going to ruin the country and we'll never get our country back. It kind of looks like the boy who cried wolf at this point. Maybe the wolf is really here this time, but I'll take my chances since the other guy really did try to take the country to a place it would have a hard time coming back from.

Same way you were on top of Joe’s mental state. Now we are promoting the worst of all time. How could I ever doubt you.
If we want to talk about being right with predictions, I remember someone telling me that Trump wouldn't be the nominee in 2024 and never Trump Republicans were just worrying too much about nothing a few years back. Who was that?

What would you like to engage on? Kamala's policies? That's not what I'm voting on. I've explained I don't care about those.

My sarcasm with the GOAT comments comes from the fact that many on here believe he's one of the best, if not the best Republican candidate in their lifetime and yet he appears to be in a dog fight with the second string QB. Why is that? Doesn't that seem to be odd. How can it be possible? No one seems to have an answer.

What would you like to have a discussion about? I've made my point on his pretty obvious racism about people from third world countries and the people he wants being from countries that are 80 to 90% white. I don't think DT gets why people immigrate. If their lives are good where they are, they usually aren't trying to move.

Do I think putting tampons in a boys bathroom is weird? Yes. Still minor compared to trying to stop a fairly elected POTUS from obtaining his right to the office.

That would really be my answer to any policy stuff you would want to talk about. I feel it's a very fair answer and the responses are either "You're not playing fair" or "You have TDS".

Am I all in on changing pronouns for someone that doesn't want to be "he" or "she"? I don't really care. I'l call you what you want if I can remember it. But getting mad with me if I call you something by mistake that I call most everyone else at times seems a bit irrational. Calling someone what they don't want to be called just to piss them off? Seems like adult bullying to me.

Inflation? More factors to it than just who is POTUS in my opinion. But hit it hard. That's something you can probably sway some people on. But your candidate doesn't really want to hit that hard. That's not really about him and doesn't allow him to insult the opponent the way he likes. Why did they put all of those groceries out there at his PC. It was much to keep him focused (it didn't) as it was to keep the people watching focused (which they probably needed because he wasn't gonna talk about it that much).

Immigration and border? Yeah, it's a problem. Democrats should've done more about it. Is it to try to color up the country more to get more Democrat votes? I don't know, but that's gonna happen anyway if the Republicans don't find a way to reach across the aisle. Bush was trying. Hayley and Rubio were trying, but whites (Tea Party) in Republican controlled House districts said "We don't want that ****, hoss". Shut it down and so we have DJT. The irony is that while JD is talking about how Democrats don't want to have babies and we have these cat ladies telling us what to do, the very reason why the Democrats are likely to outnumber Republicans in the future is because the base has more babies.

I've said many times before, I've heard all my life Democrats are going to ruin the country and we'll never get our country back. It kind of looks like the boy who cried wolf at this point. Maybe the wolf is really here this time, but I'll take my chances since the other guy really did try to take the country to a place it would have a hard time coming back from.

Dear God, the irony lol

Inflation? More factors to it than just who is POTUS in my opinion. But hit it hard. That's something you can probably sway some people on. But your candidate doesn't really want to hit that hard. That's not really about him and doesn't allow him to insult the opponent the way he likes.

Whatever I say isn't going to change the way you think, but I wish I had time to pick apart everything you said here. I'll start with agreeing with you that POTUS isn't the only thing that factors into inflation. Lot's of moving parts, but POTUS does have a major say in how that goes down. Your comment on the gender thing bothers me with a kid on the way due date in October. I guess I agree with you again that I dont give a shit if someone wants to say they're a girl, boy or alien. My problem is, don't put that shit on me and have some 6'2 dude with a penis walk into my daughters locker room because he is victimized and said he wants to be a girl. I think the bigger issue on that subject is more about their family upbringing, but no one wants to talk about that. Changing tune, when Reagan was president, ~70% of Africican American households had a father figure. After Obama's 8 year term, 30% of African American households had a father figure. Let's talk about this and why this is an issue. It is not a racial issue, even though that's all Dems want to talk about. You people on the left don't think rationally very often these days. Most issues we deal with today can be solved with fundamental family values, but everyone wants to be a victim because they're friend Jonny around the corner is super rich and we need to be super jealous of Johnny. That's not the way this country was built. We were built on hard work, faith in God, and love for your neighbor. Again, if my neighbor wants to live in a certain way, I will support them. But do not try and push your agenda on my children.

Whatever I say isn't going to change the way you think, but I wish I had time to pick apart everything you said here. I'll start with agreeing with you that POTUS isn't the only thing that factors into inflation. Lot's of moving parts, but POTUS does have a major say in how that goes down. Your comment on the gender thing bothers me with a kid on the way due date in October. I guess I agree with you again that I dont give a shit if someone wants to say they're a girl, boy or alien. My problem is, don't put that shit on me and have some 6'2 dude with a penis walk into my daughters locker room because he is victimized and said he wants to be a girl. I think the bigger issue on that subject is more about their family upbringing, but no one wants to talk about that. Changing tune, when Reagan was president, ~70% of Africican American households had a father figure. After Obama's 8 year term, 30% of African American households had a father figure. Let's talk about this and why this is an issue. It is not a racial issue, even though dems want to talk about it. You people on the left don't think rationally very often these days. Most issues we deal with today can be solved with fundamental family values, but everyone wants to be a victim because they're friend Jonny around the corner is super rich and we need to be super jealous of Johnny. That's not the way this country was built. We were built on hard work, faith in God, and love for your neighbor. Again, if my neighbor wants to live in a certain way, I will support them. But do not try and push your agenda on my children.
My bigger point in all of this is arguing that stuff doesn't amount to a hill of beans because I'm not voting on that stuff. I might be more concerned with it if I was choosing between Haley or Rubio and Harris. But I'm not. It is what it is. The reason I don't talk about that stuff is because in this election, it doesn't mean anything for me. I know you guys do because you want to pretend you nominated Reagan Jr. But you didn't.

Of course a lot of what you're saying is overreaction, but it's not even worth pointing it out because I'm not changing and neither are you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Clearly.

Evidently they’re just for show

Maybe next go around we won’t have to vote at all.
They're not just for show, but it's not like the electorate. If the delegates want to go against the primary selections, they can. It was talked about with Trump in 2016. But all of that doesn't matter. Biden stepped down. You can't make a man run that doesn't want to.

And if it's what you all claim it is, there would be a big outcry from the base that would work its way up to the Representatives and Senators. The base is all in on Harris. You can't force someone to support a nominee and you can't force someone to run. If you've got the GOAT, you can't get much better than the GOAT vs. a bench player. Why does this worry you so much. Celebrate, friends!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
If we want to talk about being right with predictions, I remember someone telling me that Trump wouldn't be the nominee in 2024 and never Trump Republicans were just worrying too much about nothing a few years back. Who was that?
That was me. I admit it. Never thought we would be here. Second thought he is the right guy. We need a villian. After the last clusterf, we need someone to admit things are wrong. Kamala won’t do that. Put aside whether she is an idiot or not. She will protect her and Biden’s record. I didn’t think Trump would win the nomination. I didn’t think you guys would pull a coup either. I didn’t predict that.

My bigger point in all of this is arguing that stuff doesn't amount to a hill of beans because I'm not voting on that stuff. I might be more concerned with it if I was choosing between Haley or Rubio and Harris. But I'm not. It is what it is. The reason I don't talk about that stuff is because in this election, it doesn't amount to a hill of beans. I know you guys do because you want to pretend you nominated Reagan Jr. But you didn't.

Of course a lot of what you're saying is overreaction, but it's not even worth pointing it out because I'm not changing and neither are you.
I honestly appreciate your reply here. I guess what I don't understand is the people that are going to vote for one person because they hate the other. I know exactly why you don't like Trump. We don't need to waste a bunch of time on that. If I was you, I'd be more concerned with the communist style rhetoric coming out of the Harris campaign (i.e. Everyone should start from the same point because some people weren;t blessed with the same upbringing as others, and we should compensate those that are less fortunate to make everyone equal). This country was never built that way. Why would we want to go there?

They're not just for show, but it's not like the electorate. If the delegates want to go against the elections, they can. It was talked about with Trump in 2016. But all of that doesn't matter. Biden stepped down. You can't make a man run that doesn't want to.

And if it's what you all claim it is, there would be a big outcry from the base that would work its way up to the Representatives and Senators. The base is all in on Harris. You can't force someone to support a nominee and you can't force someone to run. If you've got the GOAT, you can't get much better than the GOAT vs. a bench player. Why does this worry you so much. Celebrate, friends!!!!
By the way, as a Trump supporter, I am not worried. As much as you don't want to admit it, this whole "Kamala hype" thing is a total farce. This woman has never garnered any attention or support. There will be a chunk of people that will vote for her because they dont like Trump, but it wont be enough. I believe majority of Americans don't want policy like Venezuela. If I'm wrong, I'll wear it on my chest, but I dont think i will be

My bigger point in all of this is arguing that stuff doesn't amount to a hill of beans because I'm not voting on that stuff. I might be more concerned with it if I was choosing between Haley or Rubio and Harris. But I'm not. It is what it is. The reason I don't talk about that stuff is because in this election, it doesn't mean anything for me. I know you guys do because you want to pretend you nominated Reagan Jr. But you didn't.

That is just it. You elected Reagan circa 1990 and let him be president for four years. Now you promoted Dan Quayle. You may think the Job as president doesn’t matter. If you can’t see that it does matter I can’t help you.

My bigger point in all of this is arguing that stuff doesn't amount to a hill of beans because I'm not voting on that stuff.
Then what are you voting on? The fact you dislike Trump? I disliked many candidates I've voted for because they had better policy that I believed would be better for all Americans. If you truly in your mind believe Kamala has better policies than Trump, than we have a much bigger issue lol

I honestly appreciate your reply here. I guess what I don't understand is the people that are going to vote for one person because they hate the other. I know exactly why you don't like Trump. We don't need to waste a bunch of time on that. If I was you, I'd be more concerned with the communist style rhetoric coming out of the Harris campaign (i.e. Everyone should start from the same point because some people weren;t blessed with the same upbringing as others, and we should compensate those that are less fortunate to make everyone equal). This country was never built that way. Why would we want to go there?
Here's what I'd say to that: Most of the Republicans I've grown up around hate not just Harris, Biden, Clinton, Obama, but any Democrat. Even if that person is sorta bland, put them up for POTUS and Fox, conservative talk radio, etc, will turn them into Satan. Have seen it over and over and over again.

I have never hated Republicans. And really with Trump, it's not like hate. It's not like his policies are just terrible. It's because he reacts without thought and those around him have a very hard time keeping him from getting distracted and concentrating on what's important. This isn't just something that you see in his running for office as you see it right now. It's in almost every book written about his time in the WH. Trump tried to stay in power when he was voted out fairly. If it wasn't fair, prove it. Get courts to say it. And by all means, stop losing lawsuits with claims of saying there was cheating. In the courts, the evidence suggests there was no "steal" and the claims are false (Fox has had to pay over 800 million, others have settled paying out because of false claims and there are still cases pending).

If you don't like Harris, you can vote her out in four years. She'll leave.

I don't know that Trump will. I get that you're gonna say he has to. That's what I thought last time and he fought like hell to stay there and came very close to getting people to put us in a Constitutional crisis to do it. The other thing is electing him again gives others the thought that they can do the same thing and not face consequences. Trump has given the playbook and with some minor changes, maybe it can work the next time with a more strategy and calculation by someone with a cooler head but the same desire to keep power.

The communist stuff? Sorry, I believe it's overstated. But even if it weren't. Would still vote Harris.

By the way, as a Trump supporter, I am not worried. As much as you don't want to admit it, this whole "Kamala hype" thing is a total farce. This woman has never garnered any attention or support. There will be a chunk of people that will vote for her because they dont like Trump, but it wont be enough. I believe majority of Americans don't want policy like Venezuela. If I'm wrong, I'll wear it on my chest, but I dont think i will be
And yet she's in a tight race with the GOAT. Isn't it great? It's like the Miracle on Ice all over again.
"Do you believe in miracles? Yes!!"

"Unbelievable"

Chill bumps every time.

That was me. I admit it. Never thought we would be here. Second thought he is the right guy. We need a villian. After the last clusterf, we need someone to admit things are wrong. Kamala won’t do that. Put aside whether she is an idiot or not. She will protect her and Biden’s record. I didn’t think Trump would win the nomination. I didn’t think you guys would pull a coup either. I didn’t predict that.
"We need a villain" That should be the campaign slogan. 😂

Man, you guys seriously should invest in a dictionary.

coup- a sudden, violent, and unlawful seizure of power from a government.

"We need a villain" That should be the campaign slogan. 😂

Man, you guys seriously should invest in a dictionary.

coup- a sudden, violent, and unlawful seizure of power from a government.
I notice you didn’t give the example. A man overthrown in an army coup. They just didn’t need an army. But they used just the threat of force. Same damn thing. If that wasn’t sudden, nothing was. The day before his staff said he was still running for president. Own it. Even the left is owning it. They took democracy off the ballot. They went with we no longer have an old dumbass running. We have a shiny new dumbass. But she isn’t trump. Sucks for you I know. It was one of your reasons. Democracy protection. You can pivot

Last edited:
I notice you didn’t give the example. A man overthrown in an army coup. They just didn’t need an army. But they used just the threat of force. Same damn thing. If that wasn’t sudden, nothing was. The day before his staff said he was still running for president. Own it. Even the left is owning it. They took democracy off the ballot. They went with we no longer have an old dumbass running. We have a shiny new dumbass. But she isn’t trump. Sucks for you I know. It was one of your reasons. Democracy protection. You can pivot
There was nothing they could do if he wanted to stay. But he knew he couldn't win without the support and they weren't gonna support him with their wallets.

Again, you've got the GOAT. This should all be good to you. Can the GOAT only defeat an old guy that can't remember what he was going to say? You guys need to buck up and drink a cup of confidence. Why even bring it up if you are so confident? It really is kind of .....well, weird.

There was nothing they could do if he wanted to stay. But he knew he couldn't win without the support and they weren't gonna support him with their wallets.

Again, you've got the GOAT. This should all be good to you. Can the GOAT only defeat an old guy that can't remember what he was going to say? You guys need to buck up and drink a cup of confidence. Why even bring it up if you are so confident? It really is kind of .....well, weird.
Where did the goat description come from? None of us ever say it. Is it just where you go because you know Kamala is the worst candidate of all time. Kindergarten comeback from you.

Where did the goat description come from? None of us ever say it. Is it just where you go because you know Kamala is the worst candidate of all time. Kindergarten comeback from you.
Are you kidding me? I've heard him described as the best POTUS of people's lifetime. This ain't new. Heck, you think he's the person you need right now. You've said it. If she's the worst of all time, why is he struggling right now?

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...-view-reagan-trump-as-best-recent-presidents/

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT